Home Record this season

Karjala

WINS: Wigan, Portsmouth, Reading, Watford, Spurs, Villa, L'pool, (7 )

LOSSES: Fulham, Sheff U, Man City, Blackburn, Bolton (5)

DRAWS: Everton, Charlton, Man U, West Ham, Boro, Arsenal, Chelsea (7)

(PREM only)

7 wins from 19, cracking stuff  :clap:

Guest eyeball_tickler

if we had turned those defeats into wins (and we should have) then i doubt all this protest stuff would be kicking off.

Guest eyeball_tickler

if we had turned those defeats into wins (and we should have) then i doubt all this protest stuff would be kicking off.

But, we didnt!

IF

But, we didnt!

IF

Biggest word in football.

But, we didnt!

IF

Well exactly. It's like saying, if we had won all our games this season, I don't think there would protests outside the stadium this evening.

Guest triggy99

But, we didnt!

IF

if watford had turned their losses into wins they wouldnt be bottom of the league

Guest eyeball_tickler

i said "if" because at the start of the season it would seem realistic to beat those teams and we could have beaten them.

i said "if" because at the start of the season it would seem realistic to beat those teams and we could have beaten them.

We "could" have beaten several teams, but we were shite, deal with it.

Guest eyeball_tickler

We "could" have beaten several teams, but we were s****, deal with it.

i know we were shit that why i said "at the start of the season it would seem realistic to beat those teams"

Guest Magpiecn

If we won Fulham, Sheff U, Man City, Blackburn ,Charlton, West Ham, Boro,we can play UFFA,and Charlton has relegated.

Its no meaning to say "if" now,because all things have passed.May be we should pray for next season. :(

Away record this Season.

WINS: West Ham, Blackburn, Tottenham, Sheffield United. (4)

DRAWS: Man City, Arsenal. (2)

LOSSES: Aston Villa, Liverpool, Man Utd, Middlesbrough, Chelsea, Bolton, Everton, Fulham, Wigan, Charlton, Portsmouth, Reading. (12)

(PREM only)

We have had a lot of luck this season. Think about Spurs away as an example. Things could have been a lot worse without the surprise results more often despite Roeders input and next year if he stays I confidently predict a relegation fight from early on. I have not enjoyed watching any games this season as I sat dreading what was likely to happen and usually I was right. I have lost count of the times Gormless Glen sent out teams with no balance with the inevitable result. Everyone in the stands could see when substitutions were needed but not poor old Roedent . It is absolutely depressing and I can't believe he can survive as it is as plain as dog's bollocks on a canary that he is out of his depth and is useless, clueless and stubbornly stupid. Rant over !!!

Guest Magpiecn

If we lost all of our home games, we'd be down

If we won all 38 of all league fix, we would be champs.

But we didnt.

If we did,we are not Newcastle United. :weep:

Guest eyeball_tickler

If we lost all of our home games, we'd be down

If we won all 38 of all league fix, we would be champs.

But we didnt.

thats neither here nor there. what i said was realistic, this is just pointless in every way.