Sky Sports News

Guest Morph

Guest Morph

Just read out some text messages after the Anal interview and I can't fucking believe how thick some of our fans really are.  I know they select the txt messages to read out and all that bollocks, but come on, at least 5 or 6 "We need Shearer as manager"  "Shearer and Keegan is the answer" "Alardyce is wank etc etc"

TO ALL OF THOSE LOW-LIFE SCUMMY, THICK, BIN DIPPING, GIRO COLLECTING WANKERS....

Worf does not approve.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5923/worffrustrationfj2.gif

Just read out some text messages after the Anal interview and I can't f****** believe how thick some of our fans really are.  I know they select the txt messages to read out and all that bollocks, but come on, at least 5 or 6 "We need Shearer as manager"  "Shearer and Keegan is the answer" "Alardyce is w*** etc etc"

TO ALL OF THOSE LOW-LIFE SCUMMY, THICK, BIN DIPPING, GIRO COLLECTING WANKERS....

Worf does not approve.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5923/worffrustrationfj2.gif

Yesterday someone said they want Pearce with Shearer as assistant

Aye, its that time again? Manager sacked, New Manager appointed, Big name signing, or Big name departing, yes its time for the Charver element to embarrass us all once again.

Tbh, they're as much as an embarrassment to NUFC as Shepherd is.

Guest Newbie

Aye, its that time again? Manager sacked, New Manager appointed, Big name signing, or Big name departing, yes its time for the Charver element to embarrass us all once again.

Tbh, they're as much as an embarrassment to NUFC as Shepherd is.

Very true, I hate to agree with Alan Oliver but he had it spot on when he said there wasn't a chance in hell of getting someone like Louis Van Gaal, Sven or any other big name from abroad it was just fantasy talk.

To be honest they should have an IQ test before they read out some of the messages.

FFS, Shearer and Keegan? Pearce and Shearer? Freddy to step down, Shearer new chairman? I'm embarassed to be associated with these freaks

Just watching SSN and they read out some messages. 50:50 for and against Allardyce. Some people mentioning Allardyce with Shearer as his assistant (don't think that would work personally.

Most messages however laid the balame with Shepheard and wanted change at the very top. One message even suggested Shearer as chairman ala Nial Quin at the Mackems.

Guest Morph

One message even suggested Shearer as chairman ala Nial Quin at the Mackems.

no no no no no no no no, no.  Why can't people get it into their thick bastard heads that we aren't Sunderland, we never will be, and our situation is completely different to theirs?

Guest TheOrder

I emailed in a few times, If i'm on, let me know.

John Watson, north shields. That'll be me!

I've also emailed in a few times with some rather embarrassing statements. Using the name, John Watson, North Shields.

:laugh:

Guest TheOrder

I've also emailed in a few times with some rather embarrassing statements. Using the name, John Watson, North Shields.

You fucker :D

Yes, indeed. My personal fave though is this one:

"Everyone's asking who will succeed Roeder at St James' Park. I'd love it to be former Dutch defensive maestro, Johannes de Kock.

I've always loved de Kock!!!

John Watson, N Shields"

Guest Geordiesned

Yes, indeed. My personal fave though is this one:

"Everyone's asking who will succeed Roeder at St James' Park. I'd love it to be former Dutch defensive maestro, Johannes de Kock.

I've always loved de Kock!!!

John Watson, N Shields"

mackems.gif  mackems.gif  mackems.gif

How many people off here have texted or mailed SSNsupporting Big Sam?

Coz every time they mention the Newcastle Job they sau Big sam is favourite but plenty of fan opposition..