Managerial Odds

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Alan_Shearer

Why is only 1 bookies covering it? Im a William Hill man myself, maybe they aint got round to it yet.

id do a sex wee on the st james park cashpoint if we got hiddink/mourino/lippi/scolari/ramos

but it will be allardyce

Whats a "sex wee" incase we do sign one of them and hold you to this?

Guest Phil K

With Shepherd doing the choosing, wouldn't surprise me - with his past record of choosing relegation managers -  that we get Watford's manager....or Dennis Wise !  :idiot2: :bang: :censored:

Guest triggy99

id do a sex wee on the st james park cashpoint if we got hiddink/mourino/lippi/scolari/ramos

but it will be allardyce

who is ramos?

Guest Phil K

who is ramos?

A manager whose name Shepherd can't spell, hence won't go for ! :D

but it will be allardyce

What's a "sex wee" ???

But yeah - it'll be Mr Long Ball, Mr "I'll sue the BBC" then doesn't (Wonder why ? :rolleyes:) Mr Self-publicist....but if he does get it, and actually does well (I've given up on trophies....) then I'll happily eat my words.

Seems like yesterday we were going through all this with Martin O'Neill.  Too many false hopes/fears last time with the book frequently closed on various managers.

I wouldn't read too much into it.  Everyone knows that Allardyce is the strong favourate anyway,  so its not a shock they've given him such short odds.

but it will be allardyce

An erection.  He would become sexually aroused at the appointment of ramos. 

:icon_puke_r:

Guest graemeh72

With Shepherd doing the choosing, wouldn't surprise me - with his past record of choosing relegation managers -  that we get Watford's manager....or Dennis Wise !  :idiot2: :bang: :censored:

or Tony Adams

I know those odds are silly etc etc but houllier at 19/1 or whatever it is isn't a bad go....i dunno if my reconstructive memory is going overtime but i remember he wants to come back to england some time? Although why would he leave lyon who just rape the shit out of everything in france.

Those 3/1 fellows are ridiculous tho hahaha....