Owen To Leave?

Dinho lad

28??? Wow all this time i thought i was considerably younger. How the hell do you know where i live? are you some sort of online stalker?

I remember you saying you were from Streatham or some South London hell hole.

tbh i never once said that on here. The only way you could have found it out is by looking at my location over at gg (the place that you constantly have a go at). Weird guy you are.

Coming from you?????

On this message board when Spurs are at home.  Product of Rupert Murdoch TM

But i never go on about how s**** newcastle-online is and how much i dislike it. Ive said countless time how much i enjoy this site. You like the sad loser you are go on and on about how rubbish GG is yet you go on the site :uglystupid2:. Much like you go on about how insignificant spurs are, yet you have quotes about us on your sign :uglystupid2:.

What the f*** has northeastpropertyladder.com got to do with Spurs you fool?

your old sign you lame. No doubt you know exactly what im talking about.

I was just having a laugh at "Martin Jol's" expense you doilham.

I need to change this one I've got now, I sent an email to the company saying they could have some advertising on my Newcastle-Online sig for £100 a year but they haven't got back to me so f*** them.

Guest kingdawson

How can Spurs be classed as a big club when they haven't even played in the CL?

How can Newcastle be classed as a big club when they havent won a single thing in 38 years (apart from the intertoto cup)?

kingdawson - it is ALL London (don't be ashamed now1)

Silly Monkey - Is f*** your fave jellied eel shop then?  I need more details if I am going to go down ("DOWN") there for a treat . . . .

Ladies and gentlemen, THIS is what happens when schools get the internet in. jesus wept. tbh.

Guest devlin_adl

Isn't it 'pathetic' that Shepherd acknowledges the actual existence of the 'press-created' Big Four Clubs.

My god, just how FAR have we fallen in the last two seasons.

Hello - Aston Villa, Everton and Spurs.

Not entirely sure that the big four is "press created".

Since the Premier League began in 1992, English clubs have won 66 trophies, using the widest definition of the word (so including Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Champions League, UEFA Cup, Cup Winners' Cup and European Supercup).

Of those 66 trophies:

Manchester United have won 20.

Arsenal have won 14.

Chelsea have won 11.

Liverpool have won 11.

Everone else combined have won 10, as follows:

Aston Villa 2 (League Cups)

Blackburn Rovers 2 (Premier League, League Cup)

Everton 2 (FA Cup, Community Shield)

Leicester City 2 (League Cups)

Middlesborough 1 (League Cup)

Tottenham Hotspurs 1 (League Cup)

so if people want to talk about "bigness" by virtue of what they win, nobody outside the big four has a leg to stand on. Also, if we're using this criteria, the second tier of English football consists of Blackburn, Everton, Villa and Leicester.

How can Newcastle be classed as a big club when they havent won a single thing in 38 years (apart from the intertoto cup)?

Good job I didn't say newcastle were a big club then isn't it?  :uglystupid2:

And you didn't answer the question...

i didn't say they were a big club. They are about the same 'size' as us, in that they are outside of the big 4 clubs, but bigger than the Boros and Fulhams if the world.

And you may not have said WE were a big club, but plenty of fans looking through black & white tinted glasses think we are. Erroneously, clearly.

Guest kingdawson

can you point to when and where i said spurs were a big club please  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Isn't it 'pathetic' that Shepherd acknowledges the actual existence of the 'press-created' Big Four Clubs.

Since the Premier League began in 1992, English clubs have won 66 trophies, using the widest definition of the word (so including Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Champions League, UEFA Cup, Cup Winners' Cup and European Supercup).

Of those 66 trophies:

Arsenal have won 14.

Chelsea have won 11.

Liverpool have won 11.

so if people want to talk about "bigness" by virtue of what they win, nobody outside the big four has a leg to stand on. Also, if we're using this criteria, the second tier of English football consists of Blackburn, Everton, Villa and Leicester.

That's assuming you accept the day Sky got the rights as the day football was invented, of course.

i didn't say they were a big club. They are about the same 'size' as us, in that they are outside of the big 4 clubs, but bigger than the Boros and Fulhams if the world.

And you may not have said WE were a big club, but plenty of fans looking through black & white tinted glasses think we are. Erroneously, clearly.

I wasn't speaking of anyone on here, so I don't know why you've jumped the gun to think of that.

I'm referring to the many media outlets and tottenham fans themselves who refer to their club as a "big club" even though they haven't played in the CL.

can you point to when and where i said spurs were a big club please  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Can you point to where I said you did? No you can't, can you?

I wasn't speaking of anyone on here, so I don't know why you've jumped the gun to think of that.

I'm referring to the many media outlets and tottenham fans themselves who refer to their club as a "big club" even though they haven't played in the CL.

So we agree, neither us nor Spurs are a "big club". Good.

Of those 66 trophies:

Arsenal have won 14.

Chelsea have won 11.

Liverpool have won 11.

That's assuming you accept the day Sky got the rights as the day football was invented, of course.

Modern day football.

Its a different game since the 90's. Whilst I agree that pre 92 records have a great deal of bearing on a clubs status and history, the post 92 records are what defines the game today

Guest kingdawson

your excuse for not answering my question was because you had not ever said newcastle were a big club which was very petty. I just used the same excuse to show you how silly you were being.

Its a different game since the 90's. Whilst I agree that pre 92 records have a great deal of bearing on a clubs status and history, the post 92 records are what defines the game today

Why's that then? Why, say, is 1991 any more than one year less relevant?

If you take it that way, then Liverpool are a bit of a nothing club too, as they haven't won the "new" league.

That's the problem with the entire "big club" argument, everyone has their own criteria, everyone has their own time limitations, everyone has their own interpretation.

Personally, i just want my club to be successful.

your excuse for not answering my question was because you had not ever said newcastle were a big club which was very petty. I just used the same excuse to show you how silly you were being.

I asked a question about Spurs which you replied to with one about Newcastle (assuming that I consider them to be a big club). Why didn't you answer the initial question instead of putting your own down? Or it is because you can't?

Guest kingdawson

If you take it that way, then Liverpool are a bit of a nothing club too, as they haven't won the "new" league.

That's the problem with the entire "big club" argument, everyone has their own criteria, everyone has their own time limitations, everyone has their own interpretation.

Before today, have you ever heard of someone defining a big club by the ammount of times theyve CHALLENGED for a cl place?

Champions League formation, Premier League Branding, Sky money, Bosman.

Completely different playing field compared to the 80s and back.

And yes, since the Premier Eague inception Liverpool are a very successful cup team, less successful as a league team - which is a better measue of consistent quality (imo)

And personally I don't care what we may have won in the 60s, I'm only bothered about what my team have done in my life time.

I'm sure some Liverpool fans (especially those under 30) would swap their 70's or 80's record with Man Uniteds 90's record purely as they would have been around/old enough to appreciate it

Guest kingdawson

Wow you've found another loser that bases it on stadium size and the amount of times you filled the stadium :clap:. One guy on their actually describes Newcastle as a "giant" club with only one person on their questioning him mackems.gif.