Serious question

Guest posadageordie

yes and you are using one player as an example,i'm on about as soon as some tabloid mentions us with some nobody many on here know all about him,onweyu is a good example,3 world cup games in which they wouldn't really have taken any notice of him,never pointed him out as someone we should get,yet as soon as he is linked we have many experts on the jupiler league and standard liege.

A lot of people do seem to watch a lot of football, personally I couldn't give a shit about any team other than Newcastle but not everybody feels that way.

My kids will watch anybody, I'll not.

Aye, but neebody watches Belgian football, ffs. Not even the feckin Belgians.

Think the only people who really mentioned Onyewu were the American members tbh.

I aint going back to check

It would be nice if you could prove it, since you are running an accusation?

Some people (not suggesting you) are going beyond jokes everytime someone mentions an obscure player by suggesting that the player must be drawn from FM.

But if this is trully the case then the names of Saivet, Millar, Bisewar, Van Borren, Ekoko etc the "true" FM wonderkids would have been mentioned more frequently.

It makes me laugh loudly when the supposedly "obscure" players are not even good or great in FM.

BTW, Karate Kuyt I agree with what you have been saying in this thread.

Think the only people who really mentioned Onyewu were the American members tbh.

Some people (not suggesting you) are going beyond jokes everytime someone mentions an obscure player by suggesting that the player must be drawn from FM.

But if this is trully the case then the names of Saivet, Millar, Bisewar, Van Borren, Ekoko etc the "true" FM wonderkids would have been mentioned more frequently.

It makes me laugh loudly when the supposedly "obscure" players are not even good or great in FM.

i truly can't be arsed to go and check,maybe i will,even back then i'm pretty sure i was asking how people got this info,many will have access but i doubt very many use it.

Paranoid tbh.

Although I did think of you when I first read this thread.

To be fair FM has charted the rise of many players look at Higuan and Gago both highly rated on FM now playing for real madrid.

Previously Messi, Saviola, Diarra have all progressed and moved to big name clubs.

A hell of a lot of scouting goes into the game (probably 100000x more than our scouting network) therefore it is pretty accurate. Obviously this depends on those rating the players and people have many opinions on the players ratings.

I wouldn't base an opinion of the player just on the game obviously.  :buck2: