Serious question

Guest posadageordie

Guest posadageordie

Has anyone ever done this?

f****** exactly. But hey, I suppose if you've been here three days you'll have seen loads of it.

I am always here. I live in the rafters.

Seeing as you claim there's loads of this going on, I'm sure you won't have any trouble pointing out a few examples..?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39821.0

Bloody hell. A couple of Scandinavians talking about a couple of Scandinavian players, is that what you are having a go at his forum and its posters for? Maybe this is news to you, but there is actually football being played and watched by people outside of the UK. Being from Holland I could tell you ten or so Dutch players I would one day like to see at SJP, just because I know the league much better than you might. Just because YOU don´t know these players doesn´t necessarily mean others can´t..

I am slating everyone on here and want their blood. I watch football 24/7 through a techo-feed through my ear into my brain.

Bed time surely?

No, Grinderman are on in a minute. They make the Jesus and Mary Chain sound like Kate Rusby.

How can they?

How can't they?

If your so concerned about that, why not ask them how they know this player you have never heard about is any good? Have they seen him with their own eyes many times?

Regarding your continuous goes at people rating Luque based on his performances in Spain, I would only like point out that people who might have seen the likes of Shawn Wright Philips and Damien Duff just seasons ago would have presumed they would be very useful players for effectively a midtable team such as us. It´s not because a player is not up to it at this moment, he has therefore always been crap by definition..

yeah, all those people have seen Luque in spain enough to see what a great world class player he is, my mistake.

Some of them have, others may not have.. What is your point, other than you haven´t seen enough Spanish football to have a balanced opinion yet you can´t stop ridiculing people who actually may have?

f****** exactly. But hey, I suppose if you've been here three days you'll have seen loads of it.

Seeing as you claim there's loads of this going on, I'm sure you won't have any trouble pointing out a few examples..?

Bloody hell. A couple of Scandinavians talking about a couple of Scandinavian players, is that what you are having a go at his forum and its posters for? Maybe this is news to you, but there is actually football being played and watched by people outside of the UK. Being from Holland I could tell you ten or so Dutch players I would one day like to see at SJP, just because I know the league much better than you might. Just because YOU don´t know these players doesn´t necessarily mean others can´t..

I am slating everyone on here and want their blood. I watch football 24/7 through a techo-feed through my ear into my brain.

Bed time surely?

No, Grinderman are on in a minute. They make the Jesus and Mary Chain sound like Kate Rusby.

How can they?

How can't they?

Was it a throwaway comment or are you really trying to diss the JMC from your little mouse nest?

If your so concerned about that, why not ask them how they know this player you have never heard about is any good? Have they seen him with their own eyes many times?

Regarding your continuous goes at people rating Luque based on his performances in Spain, I would only like point out that people who might have seen the likes of Shawn Wright Philips and Damien Duff just seasons ago would have presumed they would be very useful players for effectively a midtable team such as us. It´s not because a player is not up to it at this moment, he has therefore always been crap by definition..

yeah, all those people have seen Luque in spain enough to see what a great world class player he is, my mistake.

Some of them have, others may not have.. What is your point, other than you haven´t seen enough Spanish football to have a balanced opinion yet you can´t stop ridiculing people who actually may have?

My point is that almost certainly these soft cunts have seen a few games and assumed he was great. Probably decided to watch the showreel and pretend they were experts.

Guest posadageordie

Bed time surely?

How can they?

How can't they?

Was it a throwaway comment or are you really trying to diss the JMC from you're little mouse nest?

Sorry, been distracted by this  "Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post."

Fuck off, like I care!

My point is that almost certainly these soft c***s have seen a few games and assumed he was great. Probably decided to watch the showreel and pretend they were experts.

What with you seeming to have an opinion about everything and nothing it doesn´t look like you´ve got very strict self imposed guidelines as to how many times you must have seen a player, a team, a country  or a manager play or manage for an entire match (in the flesh?) before voicing it..

Guest posadageordie

Let's stick a 5 minute tape of Titus's greatest moments together and flog him to Inter for 10 million quid.

Luque was good in Spain though, by all accounts.

Veron was good in Italy, Forlan is good in Spain, Cris, who Ameobi took the piss out of, has been fantastic in France. Andriy Shevchenko anyone?

Fair enough if people are saying Luque's been good for NUFC, pick them up on it because he hasn't, but seeing as none of you have seen him in Spain either, why can you say he was shite any more than people who have seen him over there can say he was not?

Veron was good in Italy, Forlan is good in Spain, Cris, who Ameobi took the piss out of, has been fantastic in France. Andriy Shevchenko anyone?

Fair enough if people are saying Luque's been good for NUFC, pick them up on it because he hasn't, but seeing as none of you have seen him in Spain either, why can you say he was s**** any more than people who have seen him over there can say he was not?

in a way the point of the thread

Guest posadageordie

My point is that almost certainly these soft c***s have seen a few games and assumed he was great. Probably decided to watch the showreel and pretend they were experts.

What with you seeming to have an opinion about everything and nothing it doesn´t look like you´ve got very strict self imposed guidelines as to how many times you must have seen a player, a team, a country  or a manager play or manage for an entire match (in the flesh?) before voicing it..

People having an opinion about everything and nothing will kill the great British messageboard if you ask me.

Fair enough if people are saying Luque's been good for NUFC, pick them up on it because he hasn't, but seeing as none of you have seen him in Spain either, why can you say he was s**** any more than people who have seen him over there can say he was not?

Right.

So Shevchenko might have been absolute garbage for Milan then, because no-one is allowed to have an opinion unless... what? They have a season ticket at the San Siro?

People having an opinion about everything and nothing will kill the great British messageboard if you ask me.

You seem to be doing your best to prove yourself wrong.

Right.

So Shevchenko might have been absolute garbage for Milan then, because no-one is allowed to have an opinion unless... what? They have a season ticket at the San Siro?

And only then if all ST holders in the San Siro share that opinion, otherwise it´s not valid..

Right.

no,because we all could see milan often enough,we can see brca,real,ajax,psv, often enough.....outside of that type of thing we are struggling.

Right.

no,because we all could see milan often enough,we can see brca,real,ajax,psv, often enough.....outside of that type of thing we are struggling.

Who is WE though?

Guest posadageordie

A heavyweight atom. I feel like Newton sitting scratching his head as he pondered the effect of gravity on Shola Ameobi's ability to jump. Let me lie down for a bit before I give a considered response.

A heavyweight atom. I feel like Newton sitting scratching his head as he pondered the effect of gravity on Shola Ameobi's ability to jump. Let me lie down for a bit before I give a considered response.

Be instictive you work better that way.  ;)

Right.

How? Is Italian football on more often than Spanish football? I don't think so, especially bearing in mind that when Luque was there, Depor were a very regular Champions League side. I believe he scored against Milan in that tournament actually.

:D

Right.

How? Is Italian football on more often than Spanish football? I don't think so, especially bearing in mind that when Luque was there, Depor were a very regular Champions League side. I believe he scored against Milan in that tournament actually.

yes and you are using one player as an example,i'm on about as soon as some tabloid mentions us with some nobody many on here know all about him,onweyu is a good example,3 world cup games in which they wouldn't really have taken any notice of him,never pointed him out as someone we should get,yet as soon as he is linked we have many experts on the jupiler league and standard liege.

yes and you are using one player as an example,i'm on about as soon as some tabloid mentions us with some nobody many on here know all about him,onweyu is a good example,3 world cup games in which they wouldn't really have taken any notice of him,never pointed him out as someone we should get,yet as soon as he is linked we have many experts on the jupiler league and standard liege.

A lot of people do seem to watch a lot of football, personally I couldn't give a shit about any team other than Newcastle but not everybody feels that way.

My kids will watch anybody, I'll not.