Serious question

Guest posadageordie

Has anyone ever done this?

f****** exactly. But hey, I suppose if you've been here three days you'll have seen loads of it.

I am always here. I live in the rafters.

Seeing as you claim there's loads of this going on, I'm sure you won't have any trouble pointing out a few examples..?

hard to name names,look for those who were fetisching over nihat a while back or those who were telling us how anelka was doing in turkey

Here i get to see almost every single major league in euope + ... well honestly i am able to watch almost any major game anywhere :lol:

Mostly because there are just 2 networks that require subscribtion and they got the German, Italian, English, Spanish, French leagues

So all the other free channels (almost 15) were left with the other leagues,such as league from Brazil, Argentina, Japan, Belguim, USA, etc..

And i remember going through this "football craze" period from 2001 untill after last years world cup were  i used to watch almost 4 or 5 games per day! , used to be a big fan of the la-liga aswell but lost intrest in it basically because the EPL is much better to watch, before that i only watched Newcastle's games (hints why i rate Luque so highly)

But now i hardly watch any football, just some premiership and champions league games, but i have to say during that period when i used to watch alot of football i used to check every new player i see in CM/FM and i have to say its amazing how accurate the game can be, but still i consider it as more of the Wikipedia of football players/clubs/anything else related, a fairly decent source but not one to fully trust.

Football complations/videos on the other hand are never to be trusted, i can make a 5 min video of Titus Bramble and make him look like the next John Terry tbh..

Here i get to see almost every single major league in euope + ... well honestly i am able to watch almost any major game anywhere :lol:

Mostly because there are just 2 networks that require subscribtion and they got the German, Italian, English, Spanish, French leagues

So all the other free channels (almost 15) were left with the other leagues,such as league from Brazil, Argentina, Japan, Belguim, USA, etc..

And i remember going through this "football craze" period from 2001 untill after last years world cup were  i used to watch almost 4 or 5 games per day! , used to be a big fan of the la-liga aswell but lost intrest in it basically because the EPL is much better to watch, before that i only watched Newcastle's games (hints why i rate Luque so highly)

But now i hardly watch any football, just some premiership and champions league games, but i have to say during that period when i used to watch alot of football i used to check every new player i see in CM/FM and i have to say its amazing how accurate the game can be, but still i consider it as more of the Wikipedia of football players/clubs/anything else related, a fairly decent source but not one to fully trust.

Football complations/videos on the other hand are never to be trusted, i can make a 5 min video of Titus Bramble and make him look like the next John Terry tbh..

even with the technical ability to watch every game how long would it take to watch,say,the top 6 in each league,then often enough to make an informed opinion on a player....................not to mention how much you can gauge on tele.

f****** exactly. But hey, I suppose if you've been here three days you'll have seen loads of it.

Seeing as you claim there's loads of this going on, I'm sure you won't have any trouble pointing out a few examples..?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=39821.0

Bloody hell. A couple of Scandinavians talking about a couple of Scandinavian players, is that what you are having a go at his forum and its posters for? Maybe this is news to you, but there is actually football being played and watched by people outside of the UK. Being from Holland I could tell you ten or so Dutch players I would one day like to see at SJP, just because I know the league much better than you might. Just because YOU don´t know these players doesn´t necessarily mean others can´t..

even with the technical ability to watch every game how long would it take to watch,say,the top 6 in each league,then often enough to make an informed opinion on a player....................not to mention how much you can gauge on tele.

You know there are people on here who claim that Luque is the bets player since Jesus pulled on a replica kit down the park, because they "have watched loads of Spanish football", and you knw most of them are full of shite, everyone else knows they are. Doesn't stop them, though.

Its impossible to be able to rate every player in every league,even if its just players from the top 4 clubs in lets say 6 leagues..

But you can spot big talents pretty easily though

Guest posadageordie

Bloody hell. A couple of Scandinavians talking about a couple of Scandinavian players, is that what you are having a go at his forum and its posters for? Maybe this is news to you, but there is actually football being played and watched by people outside of the UK. Being from Holland I could tell you ten or so Dutch players I would one day like to see at SJP, just because I know the league much better than you might. Just because YOU don´t know these players doesn´t necessarily mean others can´t..

I am slating everyone on here and want their blood. I watch football 24/7 through a techo-feed through my ear into my brain.

You know there are people on here who claim that Luque is the bets player since Jesus pulled on a replica kit down the park, because they "have watched loads of Spanish football", and you knw most of them are full of s****, everyone else knows they are. Doesn't stop them, though.

:lol:

I am not really saying he's jesus in an NUFC jersey,i am just saying if we give him time to adapt he will be a pretty valuble asset to our club, but the thing about Newcastle is that we buy players and expect them to make an instant impact,something the dosn't happen very often, espically in a league as physical as the premiership,so instead of giving them time to adapt we just call them useless wankers and send them packing

Its impossible to be able to rate every player in every league,even if its just players from the top 4 clubs in lets say 6 leagues..

But you can spot big talents pretty easily though

thats the point of the thread,those that wank on about players who they could only have seen brief highlights of a at best 2 live games.

I am slating everyone on here and want their blood. I watch football 24/7 through a techo-feed through my ear into my brain.

Bed time surely?

Guest posadageordie

Bed time surely?

No, Grinderman are on in a minute. They make the Jesus and Mary Chain sound like Kate Rusby.

you honestly don't think some of the muppets do that though, with CM/FM??

If your so concerned about that, why not ask them how they know this player you have never heard about is any good? Have they seen him with their own eyes many times?

Regarding your continuous goes at people rating Luque based on his performances in Spain, I would only like point out that people who might have seen the likes of Shawn Wright Philips and Damien Duff just seasons ago would have presumed they would be very useful players for effectively a midtable team such as us. It´s not because a player is not up to it at this moment, he has therefore always been crap by definition..

If your so concerned about that, why not ask them how they know this player you have never heard about is any good? Have they seen him with their own eyes many times?

Regarding your continuous goes at people rating Luque based on his performances in Spain, I would only like point out that people who might have seen the likes of Shawn Wright Philips and Damien Duff just seasons ago would have presumed they would be very useful players for effectively a midtable team such as us. It´s not because a player is not up to it at this moment, he has therefore always been crap by definition..

yeah, all those people have seen Luque in spain enough to see what a great world class player he is, my mistake.

Guest TheOrder

Lots of people certainly love to complain about this forum and its members yet seem to stick around. Strange, that.

Where else would I go to groom?

Guest TheOrder

Lots of people certainly love to complain about this forum and its members yet seem to stick around. Strange, that.

Where else would I go to groom?

:la:

You dorty bassad.

Guest posadageordie

I've stuck around for 3 whole days yet still haven't got a shag. How do I get my subscription back?

I've stuck around for 3 whole days yet still haven't got a shag. How do I get my subscription back?

Return to www.readytogo.net/smb/ for refunds.

Guest posadageordie

Return to www.readytogo.net/smb/ for refunds.

No-one can be so po-faced at 12.38 on Saturday morning really?

Bed time surely?

No, Grinderman are on in a minute. They make the Jesus and Mary Chain sound like Kate Rusby.

How can they?