Hands up, admission time

Guest posadageordie

Guest posadageordie

Were you one of the 8k or so who stayed back and clapped those cowardly bastards round the pitch last weekend?

I stayed behind, heckled the crowd and belted my season ticket in the direction of Dire.

Guest Knightrider

Unlikely, given that 99.9% of members are foreign and not old enough to watch football.

Guest posadageordie

Unlikely, given that 99.9% of members are foreign and not old enough to watch football.

I like you.

Guest Knightrider

I like you.

As do 99.9% of...

Ah fuck it.

I like you too.

I posted this after the Blackburn game "I stopped back just to see the fooking brass neck of it all. At this point I would like it noted it was worth it!!!! Because I got to see Olly Bernard back at SJP.

Guest posadageordie

Did what Dave did.

So you threw your empty season ticket at Dyer? That will show them :lol:

My empty season ticket had a brick wrapped in it.

Guest fraser

Me and me cousin stayed behind to observe the grandeur of a spectacle staged with such a crass lack of common-sense.

Guest NUFCnutter

It would have been awfully nice had they all picked up the season ticket books, shoved £600 into them and lobbed them back into the crowd.

Guest NSMagpie

We 're all Geordies in exile. Spiritually, I mean.

I was saying to my mate all game i aint staying back, full time i stood there didnt really boo as such but waited till they walked round the pitch. I dunno if it was guilt because they had their bairns with them or because they had the balls to do the lap of honour despite being so shit but i did clap a little. Dont think the whole team deserved to be tarnished with the same brush...players like Milner, Taylor, Given, etc dont deserve to be booed when they are with their kids (Just my opinion of course  :razz:)

Stayed, clapped Taylor, Nobby and Given. *Hangs head in shame*

same. plus milner, and to some degree owen, who had tried for the past 2 games. Mainly felt bad because Given had his baby son there...

Guest Gemmill

Hung around to see just how embarrassing it could get.  Didn't boo, didn't clap, just watched in amazement as they walked around an empty stadium.

Hung around to see if they'd have the cheek to stick about themselves.  They did, so got an earful.  f****** clapping seals down the front?  Sheep.

sheep hahah. if wed won 3-0 there would have been 40,000 left clapping.

Hung around to see if they'd have the cheek to stick about themselves.  They did, so got an earful.  f****** clapping seals down the front?  Sheep.

sheep hahah. if wed won 3-0 there would have been 40,000 left clapping.

I bet he wouldn't.