Well done Freddy!

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1.He didnt give money to Roeder in January

2.He sacked Roeder in the perfect time

3.He bring the right man into the club

4.He appointed the right man in the perfect time

5.He supports the new manager 100%???We will have to wait to see about that.I hope Shepherd will stand behind him 100% and give him full control over the club and also to give him solid transfer kitty for the summer.

Is this the bloke you have called a 'fat pig' on countless occasions?

People do have short memories

indeed they do, in fact weren't you calling him 'fat pig' yesterday nufc06?

I seem to remember NUFC06 saying repeatedly that Eriksson was the only man for us - and that he had doubts about Allardyce's ability. Fickle isn't the word :rolleyes:

Guest Knightrider

Well done Freddy, you've proven that even an idiot gets things right once in a while, I suppose its the laws of average.

Hope for us all really.

1.He didnt give money to Roeder in January

2.He sacked Roeder in the perfect time

3.He bring the right man into the club

4.He appointed the right man in the perfect time

5.He supports the new manager 100%???We will have to wait to see about that.I hope Shepherd will stand behind him 100% and give him full control over the club and also to give him solid transfer kitty for the summer.

Is this the bloke you have called a 'fat pig' on countless occasions?

People do have short memories

indeed they do, in fact weren't you calling him 'fat pig' yesterday nufc06?

I seem to remember NUFC06 saying repeatedly that Eriksson was the only man for us - and that he had doubts about Allardyce's ability. Fickle isn't the word :rolleyes:

I said that i want Ericksson here ahead of Allardyce.

Also i said that Allardyce is good manager.

Im happy with Allardyce appointment

I wouldnt be happy if we had appointed Houllier

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2080393,00.html

.......................The big "if" concerns the willingness of the chairman, Freddy Shepherd, to invest in and support ideologically the science and sociology Allardyce is committed to and which was so productive at Bolton Wanderers. Promisingly for Allardyce, Shepherd appeared belatedly at the back of the room yesterday, one hand guarding a rib somehow fractured playing golf, to say: "I'm sure if Bolton can afford it we can afford it.

"He [Allardyce] has got my blessing to implement the same sort of system he had at Bolton. That's the whole idea. It would take an idiot not to realise the problems we've had with injuries this season. The stats are something like 340 player days lost to injury at Newcastle; at Bolton it was something like 72. We lost five to one to Bolton in terms of injuries. We've got the Premiership record for injuries, which isn't the best one to have. So of course he's going to bring his medical staff in. They're going to look at me first.

"That type of system takes time to bear fruit so we have to be patient. On the medical staff, it's very much a preventative thing rather than trying to cure them afterwards. He's been very successful at that. You can't get away from the stats and they tell us that he's had the least amount of injuries with one of the smallest squads in the league. There you go, there it is."

Injuries are not the only issue at Newcastle. Nicky Butt spoke on Monday of dressing-room unrest, and a deterioration in more than playing standards is mentioned everywhere at St James'. Now it will be addressed, and probably in a smarter way than when Graeme Souness walked in talking the talk post- Sir Bobby Robson.

"I have been given reassurances," Allardyce said of the club's commitment to cultural change. "I want to recreate an atmosphere that is a pleasure to come to. So I will look around the training ground quickly and improve that facility. It is a fantastic facility but there is always room for improvement. It might be a picture here, a window there, it might be a personal touch.

"I am sure if they start working with me they will start enjoying what they do. They will get up in the morning, look forward to training. I don't want a miserable environment. I want a happy environment with smiley faces.".........................

:)