nufc.com

lovejoy

Bramble may do okay with better coaching and alongside a decent experienced defender. Birmingham are supposedly interested in Bramble and that's Steve Bruce's team. He should know a thing or two about center halves. However, before my head gets bitten off, I'm not saying we should keep him.  We should get the decent experienced defender in, but get him to play with Taylor who's crying out for guidance.  He's got more far more potential than Bramble.

The nufc.com site is getting a bit ridiculous with the ads for certain.  The betting ones in the main column are massive.

erm, he's 26 in 2 months time. He's not a raw kid anymore. he's a proven shithouse.

Guest alex

Bramble, Dyer and Ameobi will be drawing their pension and people will still be going on about their potential :lol:

Its the first website i check every day but sometimes they do write crap. I've just read that Bramble stuff about 10 minutes ago and i couldn't believe what they were saying. Still, i'm glad nufc.com exists because for some of the stuff they write i strongly disagree with, it also has some very good information on it.

I remember them writing an article during the Jan 05 window how we were certain to sign Boumsong, Babayaro & Distin. (obviously they got the Distin part wrong). But what I remember about it, was them defending re-signing Distin by saying they put him not coming in the first-place down to mis-management by the previous manager Robson signing Bramble rather than him. Now Bramble's gone and there's a fairly good chance Distin might come back, I get the feeling they'll change their tune and have a go at it, because of Allardyce.

Their view on big Sam is interesting because for once their view doesn't seem to be shared by the majority of fans. Usually they write exactly what most fans are thinking and their match reports are normally spot on.

Their ability to influence public opinion mustn't be underestimated and one hopes their current piece on Bramble being released isn't a sign of things to come where they find any opportunity to have a pop.

There have been several times in the past where they have critised and mocked Bramble, now all of a sudden they're saying he's a potential England international who simply had problems concentrating. The fact is Bramble's had several opportunities and there have been times when he has been superb and we've thought 'maybe he can keep this up?' He hasn't and we must move on instead of finding some remedy for his inability to concentrate for 90 minutes.

I'm waiting for...

"If Bramble scores against us for Portsmouth later today then take your receipt back to Marco Pizza for a full refund!"

Shit site, I only ever use it if I want to check up on previous managers signings and other stats like that, I can't see why similar stats are not put on Newcastle-Online's main page tbh.

I only ever use it if I want to check up on previous managers signings and other stats like that, I can't see why similar stats are not put on Newcastle-Online's main page tbh.

We could put stats up, but not fixtures or owt that costs money. :lol:

It's an idea though.

I only ever use it if I want to check up on previous managers signings and other stats like that, I can't see why similar stats are not put on Newcastle-Online's main page tbh.

We could put stats up, but not fixtures or owt that costs money. :lol:

It's an idea though.

You could put up stats from games we've played in though couldn't you? Just not a fixture list.

Yeah. Will see what the others think about it. Not that we want to be in direct competition with any other site, like. Live and let live. :razz:

It's not as if you're doing it to be in competition, you would be doing it to make the main page more appealing.

Guest Knightrider

Baggio, you know we are always looking for contributors here at N.O so if you have any suggestions send them in, or if you want, you can cover these things yourself. Probably the only Toon site on the web where the users can control the content of the site and influence it's running. Join the team  :thup:

Guest Gemmill

Baggio, you know we are always looking for contributors here at N.O so if you have any suggestions send them in, or if you want, you can cover these things yourself. Probably the only Toon site on the web where the users can control the content of the site and influence it's running. Join the team  :thup:

:lol:  That's not true as I had an email from Howaythetoon the other day inviting me to join their blog AND telling me to have a nice summer!  Where are my seasonal greetings from Newcastle Online then?  Eh?  EH?!

Guest Knightrider

:lol:  That's not true as I had an email from Howaythetoon the other day inviting me to join their blog AND telling me to have a nice summer!  Where are my seasonal greetings from Newcastle Online then?  Eh?  EH?!

You didn't get that e-card and text message?

Obviously not as popular as you think you are ;)

I had one of those, something about a site for grown ups or something like that. O0

Guest Knightrider

So Howaythetoon are doing a Toontastic eh, trying to poach members.

*Loads board wars V.20*

:knuppel2:

;)

the problem i think that we all have is the fact that they claim to be the 'fans voice' and are as backward as the rest of the press.

Oh aye. Where do they "claim to be the 'fans voice'", then?

i think everyone knows exactly what i meant.

OK, so they don't claim to be "the fans voice".

like i said,look elswhere for an argument

NE5 blatently trying to groom you is all.

Guest Armchair Pundit

I rarely go on NUFC.com these days, used to be one of my first ports of call though. They just seem full of sh*t these days and not really up on what the general Toon fans think, shame really but I guess they've just got a bit out of touch.