The FA Cup Final

Guest smoggeordie

Clown of the Match: Giggs. Re-affirm my opinion that he's probably the most overrated player of his generation.

???

Giggs is quality to be fair.

Wasn't great today, but nobody was really. As evidenced by the fact that you declared a keeper who didn't really make any saves to be MOTM.  :lol:

To be fair, I've mostly been watching the cricket. :laugh:

Did make a few good contributions tho, there was a good run from Rooney where he dived in and pulled it off his toes, and there was a ball over the top that Essien missed that he nicked off his toes. Hardly anyone else did owt interesting...and I refuse to give my MotM award to some boring sod for turning the cup final into a chess match. :huff:

Jose's face says it all, he knows it was s****.

I was thinking more that he knows its going to be his last game for Chelsea

But he said......

You could be right. I'd miss his weekly insanity, only reason I have any time for Chelsea.

Credit has to go to Lampard, Essien and Cech. Lampard was shite the whole game but the move with Drogba for the goal means he deserves at least a mention. Essien is just amazing. He was probably the only Chelsea player actually driving the team forward, even from central defence. Robben lit up the game for 10 minutes and then he turned into Joe Cole of the first half. Cech was steady, and that's basically just him.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Ronaldo had another totally unproductive game; outshone by ROOONNNEYYY, to be fair everyone was mostly shit though.

Credit has to go to Lampard, Essien and Cech. Lampard was shite the whole game but the move with Drogba for the goal means he deserves at least a mention. Essien is just amazing. He was probably the only Chelsea player actually driving the team forward, even from central defence. Robben lit up the game for 10 minutes and then he turned into Joe Cole of the first half. Cech was steady, and that's basically just him.

I thought Essien was very lucky on a few occasions tbh, you can tell hes a class player but not at center half.

Guest BooBoo

Just switched over to Sky. Very glad i watched the BBCs coverage. Keys, Redknapp, Souness and Butch Wilkins. What a group of arseholes!

Just switched over to Sky. Very glad i watched the BBCs coverage. Keys, Redknapp, Souness and Butch Wilkins. What a group of arseholes!

You'd rather listen to Motson/Lawro than Tyler/Gray?

Agreed on the pundits on Sky, constantly taking other each other aswell.

Guest kingdawson

"essien was amazing",Were people actually watching the game?. Excellent player but was poor today. Vidic was man of the match imo.