The FA Cup Final

Guest smoggeordie

For the amount of £££ spent, Chelsea are utter poor footballing team like.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

2nd in the Premier League, two-time Premier League Champions, FA Cup finalists, two-time Carling Cup winners, Champions League semi-finalists.

It's a shit game but howay.

This is f*cking sh*te. Don't dare try and tell me our league is the most entertaining in the world!

It is really, just Man Utd-Chelsea/1st-2nd games don't make for entertaining matches. They very rarely do in all honesty.

Rubbish! Chelsea v Liverpool in the Champions League was cack, Arsenal v Chelsea in the League Cup wasn't much better.

This is f*cking sh*te. Don't dare try and tell me our league is the most entertaining in the world!

It is really, just Man Utd-Chelsea/1st-2nd games don't make for entertaining matches. They very rarely do in all honesty.

Rubbish! Chelsea v Liverpool in the Champions League was cack, Arsenal v Chelsea in the League Cup wasn't much better.

Eh? Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?

Eh? Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?

If you're saying ours is the most entertaining football in the world, then a huge disagreement. I bet the two Spanish matches on later on tonight are far better games of football than this drivel.

For the amount of £££ spent, Chelsea are utter poor footballing team like.

Yeah. :rolleyes:

2nd in the Premier League, two-time Premier League Champions, FA Cup finalists, two-time Carling Cup winners, Champions League semi-finalists.

It's a s*** game but howay.

Apart from "Champions League semi-finalists" that isn't all the impressive when you consider the quality of teams in England.

You seriously think this team is offering up the quality of football that the £££ of Roman has spent? Don't be daft son.

Guest kingdawson

Showpiece of the year tbh.

This'll teach The FA to have hot/cold balls in the draw.

Exactly :thup: