Jimmy Hill's Sunday....

Guest TheOrder

logged on here to post exactly the same.

what a prick.

'team is rotten, owen owes us nothing, we kidnapped him from madrid and forced him to sign, he should leave this sumer, club badly run etc etc etc'

toss pot.

hiw owen stance was absoloutely ridculous.

oliver holt from the mirror gave a much more balanced view

Quality entertainment this morning, he was practically frothing at the mouth when he was talking about Owen. Apparantley you kidnapped him? I don't know but I would assume he is a Liverpool fan...His jumper might be a clue but the way he was talking about Owen/Liverpool/Benitez makes me think so...He was getting a bit emotional. Talkng like you'd stolen his lollypop or something  ???

Almost as funny as some muppet who thinks Beckham should be back cos he's a better crosser than Lennon trying to defend Pearce cos he talked him up a year ago :laugh:  :idiot2:

Guest HGB1892

what a prick.

'team is rotten, owen owes us nothing, we kidnapped him from madrid and forced him to sign, he should leave this sumer, club badly run etc etc etc'

toss pot.

To be fair the team is rotten and the club is badly mismanaged. Boiled my piss with his owen remarks.

Oliver Holt gave a more balanced view because he is actually a Newcastle fan.

what a prick.

toss pot.

To be fair the team is rotten and the club is badly mismanaged. Boiled my piss with his owen remarks.

Oliver Holt gave a more balanced view because he is actually a Newcastle fan.

personally, i dont think the team is 'rotten'.

i think the last 2 managers have been though.

we'll never know of course buti reckon allardyce would have had this team top 6 this season.

Guest Gemmill

Bit embarrassed for the bloke tbh.  He was right about the mismanagement and the team being rotten, but the kidnapping Owen thing.  Get a grip dickface.

Guest BooBoo

I got the feeling he was regretting being so spiteful, as when Oliver whatshisface kept referring to his attack, he looked a bit shamefaced.

Guest alftupper

I think Hayward is a columnist for the Mail/Mail on Sunday, and he is always slagging us off in that column - so much for  balanced, reasonable journalism. A complete tosser.

I think Hayward is a columnist for the Mail/Mail on Sunday, and he is always slagging us off in that column - so much for  balanced, reasonable journalism. A complete tosser.

The People isn't it?

what a prick.

toss pot.

The team IS rotten.

Owen DOES owe us NOTHING.

PAID stupid money for and to Owen.

I couldn't care shit if he leaves.

You think the Club is well run do you?

Apart from the stupid 'kidnapped' comment he hasn't said anything that isn't true.

what a prick.

toss pot.

The team IS rotten.

I couldn't care shit if he leaves.

Apart from the stupid 'kidnapped' comment he hasn't said anything that isn't true.

People are only really complaining about that comment, to be fair.

Oliver Holt is a good journalist. Wasn't Paul Hayward the bloke who slated us off and prompted a thread last week or the week before on here too ?

I usually watch Jimmy Hill but missed it today, it isn't repeated either I don't think ?

The People isn't it?

Paul McCarthy writes for the people, he's another cockney west em supporter who slates us at every opportunity. He's also the bloke who ozzie mandiarse dished the dirt on the club to when he emailed him.

PS: Just looked Paul Hayward up, trying to see if he was a Liverpool fan. Still don't know...but discovered he ghost wrote Owen's autobiography...

Aye, he also did Sir Bobby's second one

PS: Just looked Paul Hayward up, trying to see if he was a Liverpool fan. Still don't know...but discovered he ghost wrote Owen's autobiography...

Aye, he also did Sir Bobby's second one

Which means he'd have had the one side to the story about Newcastle...ie, the side of a man who'd just been sacked and would in no way have been bitter about it of course.

Guest BooBoo

what a prick.

toss pot.

The team IS rotten.

I couldn't care s*** if he leaves.

I dont think there was any need though for his sustained and bitter attack on NUFC though. He could have put his points across in a far less aggressive manner. Instead he just came across as an arse.

I never watch it for that reason, Jimmy Hill and his Anal mates I can't beleive they think that show is worth airing, its pure shite, its bad enough we have to read their shite in the papers without putting rhem on telly aswell!!