Fowler

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the Premier League strikers going on a free this season. Experienced, superb finisher, worked with Owen before - possibly worth a gamble.

Not my cup of tea personally, but others might reckon it'd be a good signing.

Discuss...

One of the Premier League strikers going on a free this season. Experienced, superb finisher, worked with Owen before - possibly worth a gamble.

Discuss...

He'll end up at Sunderland imo.

Guest mishka17

Quite clearly finished.

yep,  sort of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink...btw, is he also realised?

Discuss...

Aye, was thinking the promotion teams would probably go after him. He'd probably be an excellent signing for the Mackems or Derby/West Brom.

Brum have got enough strikers.

Discuss...

i didn't think even some of the fans on here would be that mental but yes, at least 2 of them are. Incredible.

Discuss...

i didn't think even some of the fans on here would be that mental but yes, at least 2 of them are. Incredible.

Your view on this topic is irrelevant because he isn't Samuel Eto'o.

Discuss...

Aye, was thinking the promotion teams would probably go after him. He'd probably be an excellent signing for the Mackems or Derby/West Brom.

He's just the sort of player they need. Small fee - canny wage - 2 year contract. He'd go for the £ and the chance to play for Keane. He'd be first choice forward and he'd get a reasonable amount of chances to finish. Could end up with 20 goals next season if he stays fit.  :undecided:

Discuss...

He's just the sort of player they need. Small fee - canny wage - 2 year contract. He'd go for the £ and the chance to play for Keane. He'd be first choice forward and he'd get a reasonable amount of chances to finish. Could end up with 20 goals next season if he stays fit.  :undecided:

:lol:

Have you seen him play recently? Or am i going to be 'wooshed'...

He's only been a sub this season, really. 7 goals from 10 starts, though.

Btw... where the hell has Luis Garcia gone? don't think i've seen him in the Liverpool side for ages?

Guest Magpiecn

Discuss...

No, 11goals at most .I cant remember how many matches hes played this season.

Discuss...

very funny, for a child.

Oh, and get to fuck. Cheers.

And well doen for a thread worse than the Boumsong one.

Discuss...

:lol:

Have you seen him play recently? Or am i going to be 'wooshed'...

Sort of!

I just think he's the type of player to get the thick twats all excited. He would do a job for them but he's a spent force. It wouldn't surprise me if he signed for them on a big wage tbh.

'20 goals a season' is the response I'd expect from the deluded wankers.  :lol:

Discuss...

very funny, for a child.

Says the guy who finds constant little digs at a youngster, via the internet, a good laugh. :)

He's only been a sub this season, really. 7 goals from 10 starts, though.

Btw... where the hell has Luis Garcia gone? don't think i've seen him in the Liverpool side for ages?

He had very serious knee injury.

Will be fit for the start of next season as far as i can remember

Discuss...

very funny, for a child.

Says the guy who finds constant little digs at a youngster, via the internet, a good laugh. :)

Yes, says me, welll noticed.

Although i note than i am not the one telling someone else that their opinion doesn't count. As it happens, i think YOURS does, more than some, even if you are a little cretin at times.

Discuss...

very funny, for a child.

Yes, says me, welll noticed.

Although i note than i am not the one telling someone else that their opinion doesn't count. As it happens, i think YOURS does, more than some, even if you are a little cretin at times.

My comment to you was blatantly tongue in cheek, but you stressed and told me to fuck off.

Or am i going to be 'wooshed'...

Sort of!

I just think he's the type of player to get the thick twats all excited. He would do a job for them but he's a spent force. It wouldn't surprise me if he signed for them on a big wage tbh.

'20 goals a season' is the response I'd expect from the deluded wankers.  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=226071

...even they seem to appreciate he's done at this level.