The Champions League Final

Dokko

Guest kingdawson

Poor game but delighted Milan won. Best team in Europe bar none. Won it fair and square. Respect to the red half of Milan.  :clap:

who are you trying to kid?

Trophies don't lie.

Wouldnt that make Madrid top then?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Poor game but delighted Milan won. Best team in Europe bar none. Won it fair and square. Respect to the red half of Milan.  :clap:

Trophies don't lie.

No, they won all their cups because of Hitler

Guest smoggeordie

Trophies don't lie.

Did they win the trophy for being the best team in Europe?

Guest kingdawson

Trophies don't lie.

So Liverpool were the best team in Europe in 05?

Trophies don't lie.

"Team of the century" - last time i checked

Trophies don't lie.

So Liverpool were the best team in Europe in 05?

......yeah.

Guest toonbaz

all kicked off at full time in the city centre according to itv.

also showed pictures of  liverpool storming the barriers around the stadium to try to get into the game, you would think they would have learnt there lesson really .

ahhh those lovable scousers!

Is there a bigger legend in the game today than Maldini? Won as many European cups as Liverpool the club itself.

Maldini is an absolute legend of the modern game. He's been at the top of European football for nearly a quarter of a century. Can't think of another player who comes remotely close to him. Defines the term 'world class'. It's bandied about regarding fucking dross like Ledley King et al but Maldini is the real deal. 

2 league titles, 6 FA cups, Fairs Cup, prestigious Intertoto Cup. I think we have a few things knocking in the old trophy cabinet there, most foreign under 15 fans don't realise that though.

Hold on!!!!  I think you're getting us mixed up with Spurs mate.

Guest Knightrider

Aye Maldini is some boy. Fantastic advert for the game and a true world great. People talk about Nesta being a great player, he's good, but not a patch on Maldini and very few have been or ever will be. I remember once my uncle winding me up that we'd signed him back in the KK days, cunt.

also showed pictures of  liverpool storming the barriers around the stadium to try to get into the game, you would think they would have learnt there lesson really .

Complete wankers tbh

Complete wankers tbh

Echo those sentiments 100%.  :thup:

Sky Sports News nearly caused me to lose my lunch because of their coverage today. Sickening.

Complete wankers tbh

Sky Sports News nearly caused me to lose my lunch because of their coverage today. Sickening.

I wish we had some beer in tbh.

I wish we could've seen Phil Thompson's face at the end. 

Guest kingdawson

2 league titles, 6 FA cups, Fairs Cup, prestigious Intertoto Cup. I think we have a few things knocking in the old trophy cabinet there, most foreign under 15 fans don't realise that though.

Doubt it, otherwise he would have had to add on 2 uefa cups, 2 more FA cups, 3 league cups, 1 cup winners cup and 7 community shields :thup:

Doubt it, otherwise he would have had to add on 2 uefa cups, 2 more FA cups, 3 league cups, 1 cup winners cup and 7 community shields :thup:

No one counts Charity Shields surely.  CWC was so shit it's now defunct as well so you can't count that.

You've just gone and ruined your mascara. Stop crying. 

Guest kingdawson

No one counts Charity Shields surely.  CWC was so s*** it's now defunct as well so you can't count that.

So the Charity shiels and cwc dosent count yet Alanshearer9 lists the Intertoto cup as one of youre achievements?

Complete wankers tbh

I wish we had some beer in tbh.

I wish we could've seen Phil Thompson's face at the end. 

Really really REALLY wish he'd been doing the game for Sky tonight! I'd have paid canny money to have seen it tbh. :lol:

Guest toonbaz

and remove the intertoto cup and fairs cup of course  :razz:

Guest Knightrider

No one counts Charity Shields surely.  CWC was so s*** it's now defunct as well so you can't count that.

So the Charity shiels and cwc dosent count yet Alanshearer9 lists the Intertoto cup as one of youre achievements?

He was taking the piss you numpty, it is a running joke among NUFC fans the InterToto.

Aye Maldini is some boy. Fantastic advert for the game and a true world great. People talk about Nesta being a great player, he's good, but not a patch on Maldini and very few have been or ever will be. I remember once my uncle winding me up that we'd signed him back in the KK days, cunt.

Baresi was better. :)

Franco in the centre, Paolo at left-back, absolutely marvelous.

Guest kingdawson

You've just gone and ruined your mascara. Stop crying. 

crying? not at all mate. Was just clearing up the assumption that he may have had Newcastle's achievements mixed up with ours.

Thought you werent gonna take the bait anyway??