The Champions League Final

Dokko

Liverpool Vs AC Milan (For those who didn't know)

A repeat of the 2005 final where Liverpool came back in the greatest ever fashion from 3-0 down at HT to take it to pens where the won it for the 5th time, and became the most annoying fans in football sports history for the next 2 years singing the same song over and over again.

Their hero of that special day, Liverpool goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek was then taking from his euphoric state of enjoyment to feeling like cunt after being dropped quicker than Paris Hiltons knickers in front of a hand-held video camera and spent the next two seasons being tormented by his own fans as they sung 'that song' while he sat on the bench remembering how he won the match for them in the 1st place.

The Liverpool team fly out in pure Souse fashion, publicly grieving over the missing girl in Portugal that lived somewhere pretty close to Liverpool (In England) and had loose connections (Girls mothers parents live in the North West), well at least it beats the chicken.

The Liverpool team is about the same standard as the last one that played Milan, a few changes but nothing major and the dogged determined possession football or as known to the rest of the world 'boring as fuk crap' is what they'll play, and they play it well, even better than Chelsea who have mastered it for quite some time, but when two bores face off against each other, it only take one player to fall asleep standing up for the game to be won, better get the pro plus out Milan, be warned.

The Milan team again are the same minus Shevchenko, rumours have it he was sold to Chelsea as he was too young to play in their team. At 30 years old he's barely out of nappies so he had to go, as many of the players couldn't talk pension schemes with him, all he wanted to do was buy fast cars and enjoy life.

So its here, ITV the daddy of repeats have it for those who want to watch it, but who do you support, well i'll break it down for you:

Milan +

Kaka

Not Liverpool

Milan -

Italian football team

Italian cheating diving scum

Fixed matches

Liverpool +

Please add your own

Liverpool -

The fans

Craig Bellamy

Shit football

New 6 times song

American owned (well they made such a fuss about Manusa)

Wor lass is a Liverpool fan (Personal hate im afraid)

So not many pluses for either team, but Milan have less negatives, especially on a personal level.

Either way am watching, i hope its as good as the last one, and if Liverpool do it again in that style then so be it, but a warning to any Liverpool player who wants to make a hero of himself, do that and Rafa will either sell you or drop you for your efforts.

Regardless of the annoying, gobshite fans (and to be honest, the fact that that 5 times song must annoy ManUre fans immensely almost makes up for the trauma of hearing them sing it all the time), a Liverpool win will only go to further stretch the financial gap between the big four clubs and the rest, so I'm supporting Milan.

That's not the only reason why, but is one of them

Guest BillyRay Valentine

milan all the way for me - largely coz liverpool and us were about evens not so long ago, we got souness they got rafa, the rest is history and i hate them for it. totally irrational but there it is.

terrible feeling liverpool will grind out the victory though

Guest devlin_adl

Regardless of the annoying, gobshite fans (and to be honest, the fact that that 5 times song must annoy ManUre fans immensely almost makes up for the trauma of hearing them sing it all the time), a Liverpool win will only go to further stretch the financial gap between the big four clubs and the rest, so I'm supporting Milan.

That's not the only reason why, but is one of them

From a financial perspective, this isn't really true. Winning the big cup is only worth £2m (the winner gets £6.5m, the loser gets £4.5m). Throw in the fact that the Liverpool players are allegedly on £100k each to win, and the extra £2m gets entirely eaten up by bonuses.

Of course, winning is probably worth more in respect of merchandising and sponsorship, but I don't have figures for that.

The real financial difference is how the CL television pool money is split. Currently, it'll be Man U 40%, Chelsea 30%, Liverpool and Arsenal 15% each. If Liverpool win, it'll be Liverpool 40%, Man U 30% with Chelsea and Arsenal 15% each. So it doesn't really increase the money the big four get, but it does change who gets it.

For only the second time in my life I am forced to support an Italian team in a major final.

Come on Meeeeelllllaaaannnn!

First time was the Milan-Juve final I take it?  What a shithole of a game that was too, particularly for those of us with 50 quid on Juve to lift the trophy.  :blush:

Just a gut feeling, but I can't see Liverpool losing this. All these comments from the Italian camp about how crap Liverpool are, suggest that Milan are scared of them.

Guest NUFCnutter

Liverpool for me, I have my scouse mate coming round on Wednesday and we are going to watch the game. Hope they batter Meeeelan....

Guest LucaAltieri

Liverpool for me... they're the English side. Plus Milan should never have been allowed to enter the Champions League this year anyway. Cheating scum.

I'll be a red for the day.

Milan will still win, mind.

For only the second time in my life I am forced to support an Italian team in a major final.

First time was the Milan-Juve final I take it?  What a shithole of a game that was too, particularly for those of us with 50 quid on Juve to lift the trophy.   :blush:

Maybe I'm line for a whoosh here, but the first time was back in 2005.

Heck I'd even support a French team against the dips!

Guest Armchair Pundit

Milan ftw! Really can't stick the gypsy, thieving scousers. Besides, I've got Milan in the office sweepstake ;)

First time was the Milan-Juve final I take it?  What a shithole of a game that was too, particularly for those of us with 50 quid on Juve to lift the trophy.   :blush:

Maybe I'm line for a whoosh here, but the first time was back in 2005.

Heck I'd even support a French team against the dips!

You know what?  I didn't even think about that one.  Of course.

Guest zicobones

you lot aint bitter are you suppose if you had won the european cup 5 times you wuould'nt sing it about would you  :rolleyes: