The Champions League Final

Dokko

Guest kingdawson

Still a silly question tbh.

Jeezzie Chrizzie... :rolleyes:

Give it anther 15 minutes and it might just register... :thup:

Youre hilarious :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

Im pretty sure everyone understands what it is your trying to imply but it still dosent change the fact that the question you asked was silly. Get over it :thup:

Milan definitely has a better team. They play attractive football as compared to Liverpool.

In my opinion, Milan will be the likely team to win but there is no reason to rule out the underdogs too, especially where Benitez is the tactician, and a very astute one at that.

Managers are in my opinion the most important part of the team, more important than any other players, which is what Newcastle is truly lacking right now. Hopefully, we get the right person in Sam. Only time will tell I guess.

Regards,

Ericz

Im pretty sure everyone understands what it is your trying to imply but it still dosent change the fact that the question you asked was silly. Get over it :thup:

Scouser has a go at someone who wants Milan to win, calling them 'blinkered' because they don't want a Northern English team to win the cup, rightly pointing out that Milan play better football. 

Question is reversed and the same scouser would rather see Milan win than another Northern English team.

Wonder who is 'blinkered'? Double standards? Hypocrisy?

Has it registered yet?

And before people ask - If Sunderland were playing Milan - I wouldn't give a shit who won.

Guest kingdawson

Scouser has a go at someone who wants Milan to win, calling them 'blinkered' because they don't want a Northern English team to win the cup, rightly pointing out that Milan play better football. 

Question is reversed and the same scouser would rather see Milan win than another Northern English team.

Has it registered yet?

And before people ask - If Sunderland were playing Milan - I wouldn't give a s*** who won.

Yes but the Northern English team you asked him was one of there fiercest rivals. Im sure the answer would be different if you asked about another Northern team. Besides i dont even think he's blinkered comment was in relation to the "northern England" part.

Has it registered yet?

And before people ask - If Sunderland were playing Milan - I wouldn't give a s*** who won.

Yes but the Northern English team you asked him was one of there fiercest rivals. Im sure the answer would be different if you asked about another Northern team. Besides i dont even think he's blinkered comment was in relation to the "northern England" part.

Ok then. Everton vs Milan?

Guest kingdawson

Has it registered yet?

yet again you prove how funny you are :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Has it registered yet?

Scenario 3. Manchester City vs Milan?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

These idiot Milan Players still feep running there mouths before a ball has even been kicked. Liverpool dont play the most enjoyable football but i take them over a bunch of egotistical cheats any day of the week.

Why are dinosaurs like this guy allowed on the site? That is absolute bullshit; all the interviews I've seen coming out of Milan BAR GATTUSO (who is mad) are stating "it's not revenge" and paying respect to Liverpool. Maldini said the thing that motivates the players at the club is a love of the game, and imo you can see that in the way they play. There are more egos at Liverpool, Gerrard's ego alone dwarfes the Milan team bar Gattuso. At least Gattuso genuinely loves the sport and it is life or death to him, not taking your WAG out on a weekend smashing a young girl's face in and burning £50 notes like a cunt. That is the way football culture has gone in this country, and that's partly why England, barring a huge amount of luck, will fail to win any competitions in the forseeable future.

Guest kingdawson

Has it registered yet?

Yes i guess thats fair enough.

Has it registered yet?

Well bearing in mind he'd want Milan to beat Manchester Utd, you'd figure he'd want Milan to beat Manchester City.

Unless he's 'blinkered' into disliking one club more than the other????

We'll see shall we?

Guest kingdawson

These idiot Milan Players still feep running there mouths before a ball has even been kicked. Liverpool dont play the most enjoyable football but i take them over a bunch of egotistical cheats any day of the week.

Why are dinosaurs like this guy allowed on the site? That is absolute bullshit; all the interviews I've seen coming out of Milan BAR GATTUSO (who is mad) are stating "it's not revenge" and paying respect to Liverpool. Maldini said the thing that motivates the players at the club is a love of the game, and imo you can see that in the way they play. There are more egos at Liverpool, Gerrard's ego alone dwarfes the Milan team bar Gattuso. At least Gattuso genuinely loves the sport and it is life or death to him, not taking your WAG out on a weekend smashing a young girl's face in and burning £50 notes like a c***. That is the way football culture has gone in this country, and that's partly why England, barring a huge amount of luck, will fail to win any competitions in the forseeable future.

Ok the bit at the end about the English football culture is 100% true but youre delusional if you think the Italians are saints.

Did you not hear Ancelloti comments a couple of days back?. The guy is already discrediting Liverpools style of play (the signs of a scared man).  The Milan team are full of prima donna's tbf and im not just talking about the run up to this match. Ever heard an Inzaghi interview? the guy oozes arrogance. Same could be said for the rest of the team bar Maldini, kaka and Seedorf.

Guest kingdawson

Has it registered yet?

Well bearing in mind he'd want Milan to beat Manchester Utd, you'd figure he'd want Milan to beat Manchester City.

Unless he's 'blinkered' into disliking one club more than the other????

We'll see shall we?

Midds is it really that hard to figure out united are there rivals whist city are irrelevant to them??

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Why are dinosaurs like this guy allowed on the site? That is absolute bullshit; all the interviews I've seen coming out of Milan BAR GATTUSO (who is mad) are stating "it's not revenge" and paying respect to Liverpool. Maldini said the thing that motivates the players at the club is a love of the game, and imo you can see that in the way they play. There are more egos at Liverpool, Gerrard's ego alone dwarfes the Milan team bar Gattuso. At least Gattuso genuinely loves the sport and it is life or death to him, not taking your WAG out on a weekend smashing a young girl's face in and burning £50 notes like a c***. That is the way football culture has gone in this country, and that's partly why England, barring a huge amount of luck, will fail to win any competitions in the forseeable future.

Ok the bit at the end about the English football culture is 100% true but youre delusional if you think the Italians are saints.

Did you not hear Ancelloti comments a couple of days back?. The guy is already discrediting Liverpools style of play (the signs of a scared man).  The Milan team are full of prima donna's tbf and im not just talking about the run up to this match. Ever heard an Inzaghi interview? the guy oozes arrogance. Same could be said for the rest of the team bar Maldini, kaka and Seedorf.

I don't think the Italians are saints, but I think the players' attitude (in Milan's case) to football is the right one. In fairness the interviews I have seen are mostly Maldini, Kaka and Seedorf. I saw an interview with Ancelotti and he was just talking about how lucky they are to be there which is true. I have not heard an Inzaghi interview but from what I've seen of him on the pitch he is a selfish player, so much so to the point of being amusing as he doesn't play for us.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

if newcastle where in the final i would back yourlot

Aye, that goes without saying

Guest zicobones

well i aint got anything against you only teams i dislike are man utd and everton

Guest Alan Shearer 9

well i aint got anything against you only teams i dislike are man utd and everton

Gerrard's missus threw a bottle at me in a club and then Pennant raped me so I guess you could say I have a slight grudge against Liverpool.

Guest kingdawson

Thanks for clearing that up.

Midds you were wrong :thup:

Midds is it really that hard to figure out united are there rivals whist city are irrelevant to them??

Fucks sake. Read between the lines. He has a go at a Newcastle fan for being blinkered, yet scousers are some of the most blinkered fans out there, to use his terminology.

He has a ridiculously low opinion of Man Utd yet Man City are irrelevant? And he's not blinkered himself?  :lol:

Just fucking hate liars and hypocrites.

Guest zicobones

Fucks sake. Read between the lines. He has a go at a Newcastle fan for being blinkered, yet scousers are some of the most blinkered fans out there, to use his terminology.

He has a ridiculously low opinion of Man Utd yet Man City are irrelevant? And he's not blinkered himself?  :lol:

Just f****** hate liars and hypocrites.

i support liverpool but im not a scouser

Magic.  :lol:

Where are you from btw?

Guest zicobones

Where are you from btw?

lancashire

Where are you from btw?

lancashire

Okayyyyyyy!

So who's your local team? Lots of teams in Lancashire...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

tbh, if Liverpool had Maldini and Kaka I would want them to win. Kaka is my favourite player playing right now which has a big part in me backing Milan.

Guest zicobones

Where are you from btw?

lancashire

Okayyyyyyy!

So who's your local team? Lots of teams in Lancashire...

preston