The Champions League Final

Dokko

you lot aint bitter are you suppose if you had won the european cup 5 times you wuould'nt sing it about would you  :rolleyes:

They never made such a fuss when it was just the 4 cups, just the 5, and the way the song doesn't make sense is a tad annoying too.

Contemplating sacking off watching it as i think it'll be a boring turgid affair, but if i do i'll be backing AC Milan because of Gattuso and Kaka, two world class performers who don't come across as complete tits.

you lot aint bitter are you suppose if you had won the european cup 5 times you wuould'nt sing it about would you  :rolleyes:

They never made such a fuss when it was just the 4 cups, just the 5, and the way the song doesn't make sense is a tad annoying too.

Contemplating sacking off watching it as i think it'll be a boring turgid affair, but if i do i'll be backing AC Milan because of Gattuso and Kaka, two world class performers who don't come across as complete tits.

Gattuso is a bit of an arse tbf.

Guest zicobones

might be cos it took us another 21 years to win the 5th  :D

I hope Milan go in at HT laughing with a 3-0 lead again and, then, come out for the second half for Liverpool to, against all the odds, concede another 4 goals.

:lol:

Was saying the exact same thing to a mate a few days ago. Milan to take a 3-0 lead going into HT but instead of it ending 3-3, it ends 6-0 instead! :D

That'd make my fucking 'footballing' year.

Dont want either to win, but one has 2. AC Milan for me.

Dont like either Scousers or Italians, dont like Italian footy, dont like Liverpool fans and also the cockhead that is mr bellend.

I think AC will take it, 3-0.

Guest gggg

They qualified for it by winning it, that's alot more deseving than finishing 4th in the league.

Hardly a new thing that the holders qualify for next years competition its always happened.

They qualified for it by winning it, that's alot more deseving than finishing 4th in the league.

Hardly a new thing that the holders qualify for next years competition its always happened.

But they changed the rules to keep Liverpool happy. Originally, both UEFA & the Premier League gave Everton the place, then just because Liverpool went crying, they were given a place in the Qualifiers.

But they changed the rules to keep Liverpool happy. Originally, both UEFA & the Premier League gave Everton the place, then just because Liverpool went crying, they were given a place in the Qualifiers.

this.

I think by all rights the winners should be in it, but changing the rules to accomodate them when they've not qualified through the specified means? Bullshit.

Guest gggg

Anyway. i don't think Liverpool being rightly entered back in the competition comes anywhere close to match fixing

So, mon Liverpool