The Champions League Final

Dokko

Guest kingdawson

Midds is it really that hard to figure out united are there rivals whist city are irrelevant to them??

Fucks sake. Read between the lines. He has a go at a Newcastle fan for being blinkered, yet scousers are some of the most blinkered fans out there, to use his terminology.

He has a ridiculously low opinion of Man Utd yet Man City are irrelevant? And he's not blinkered himself?  :lol:

Just f****** hate liars and hypocrites.

you really are a lost soul.

Liverpool and Manchester united are roughly around the same level (performance wise and size of club) plus they have had a rivalry with eachother for god knows how long.

Btw Liverpool fans may be blinkered but the example you used was rubbish.

Guest kingdawson

These idiot Milan Players still feep running there mouths before a ball has even been kicked. Liverpool dont play the most enjoyable football but i take them over a bunch of egotistical cheats any day of the week.

Why are dinosaurs like this guy allowed on the site? That is absolute bullshit; all the interviews I've seen coming out of Milan BAR GATTUSO (who is mad) are stating "it's not revenge" and paying respect to Liverpool. Maldini said the thing that motivates the players at the club is a love of the game, and imo you can see that in the way they play. There are more egos at Liverpool, Gerrard's ego alone dwarfes the Milan team bar Gattuso. At least Gattuso genuinely loves the sport and it is life or death to him, not taking your WAG out on a weekend smashing a young girl's face in and burning £50 notes like a c***. That is the way football culture has gone in this country, and that's partly why England, barring a huge amount of luck, will fail to win any competitions in the forseeable future.

Ok the bit at the end about the English football culture is 100% true but youre delusional if you think the Italians are saints.

Did you not hear Ancelloti comments a couple of days back?. The guy is already discrediting Liverpools style of play (the signs of a scared man).  The Milan team are full of prima donna's tbf and im not just talking about the run up to this match. Ever heard an Inzaghi interview? the guy oozes arrogance. Same could be said for the rest of the team bar Maldini, kaka and Seedorf.

I don't think the Italians are saints, but I think the players' attitude (in Milan's case) to football is the right one. In fairness the interviews I have seen are mostly Maldini, Kaka and Seedorf. I saw an interview with Ancelotti and he was just talking about how lucky they are to be there which is true. I have not heard an Inzaghi interview but from what I've seen of him on the pitch he is a selfish player, so much so to the point of being amusing as he doesn't play for us.

Ancelotti was saying Liverpool was lucky??

Guest kingdawson

saying Milan were

ok thats fine then. They most definatly are VERY lucky to reach the final.

Guest zicobones

saying Milan were

ok thats fine then. They most definatly are VERY lucky to reach the final.

saying that theres always an element of luck to reach a final

Midds is it really that hard to figure out united are there rivals whist city are irrelevant to them??

Fucks sake. Read between the lines. He has a go at a Newcastle fan for being blinkered, yet scousers are some of the most blinkered fans out there, to use his terminology.

He has a ridiculously low opinion of Man Utd yet Man City are irrelevant? And he's not blinkered himself?  :lol:

i support liverpool but im not a scouser

Magic.  :lol:

Where are you from btw?

lancashire

Okayyyyyyy!

So who's your local team? Lots of teams in Lancashire...

preston

So forgive me for asking, but why would a Preston lad have the audacity to come onto a Newcastle forum - have a go at someone for being 'blinkered', when in actual fact they couldn't give a shit about their local team, they have an irrational hatred of Everton and Man Utd yet couldn't give a shit about Man City due to their own prejudice and own blinkers that they wear everyday. Why hate one club in Manchester and not another?

Seems slightly hypocritcal imo.

Liverpool and Manchester united are roughly around the same level (performance wise and size of club) plus they have had a rivalry with eachother for god knows how long.

Couldn't give a fucking toss what you think tbh. :lol:

Guest zicobones

Where are you from btw?

lancashire

Okayyyyyyy!

preston

So forgive me for asking, but why would a Preston lad have the audacity to come onto a Newcastle forum - have a go at someone for being 'blinkered', when in actual fact they couldn't give a s*** about their local team, they have an irrational hatred of Everton and Man Utd yet couldn't give a s*** about Man City due to their own prejudice and own blinkers that they wear everyday. Why hate one club in Manchester and not another?

Seems slightly hypocritcal imo.

why do i have to explain myself to you i came here for the chat as i heard it was a good friendly forum not for a roasting

Guest kingdawson

Couldn't give a f****** toss what you think tbh. :lol:

I love proving arrogant, know it all's wrong :thup:. Step your knowledge game up midds :thup:

Just don't appreciate you slagging of Newcastle fans for voicing an opinion because it's not what you want to hear.

It may surprise you to know that Liverpool are not the most popular club in the world.  Stands to reason given their history over the last 20 years but we won't go there.

I love proving arrogant, know it all's wrong :thup:. Step your knowledge game up midds :thup:

:lol:  whatever.  :lol:

Where are you from btw?

lancashire

Okayyyyyyy!

preston

Just quality.

Guest alex

I don't think not caring what you think constitutes arrogance kiddah :lol:

Guest zicobones

Where are you from btw?

lancashire

Okayyyyyyy!

preston

Just quality.

yeah it certainty is

It's a fucking disgrace Liverpool only get 17,000 tickets having said that.

Aye, and then gave 6k of them to their corporate monkeys*.

* Note - i have no idea what colour the corporate recipients are. If any of them are black, this is coincidental. I'm not a racist.