The Champions League Final

Dokko

Guest zicobones

Some acheivement to win it without a top draw forward.

For either side.

crouch is the 2nd in the scoring charts for this seasons compettion with 7 goals

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Milan, Kaka, Pirlo, Maldini, Gattuso COME ON BATTER THE SCOUSE BASTARDS>. For Maldini more than anyone else, he deserves it.

dont really like liverpool and dont have an opinion on milan, really disappointed by the final at the weekend think this has more potential than that more at stake with such a highly regarded cup competition .

Don't care tbh.

Milan are cheating scum and shouldn't be init.

Liverpool are just scum with annoying supporters with annoying accents.

I'd like Maldini to win the cup tho

But I'd also like Bellamy to win the cup aswell.

I'd like Kaka to play to his fulll potential and I'd like Gerrard to do the same.

Guest zicobones

I hope Kaka dismantles them like he did with Man United. :lol:

the kaka who vanished in the 2nd half in 2005  :D

Brilliant OP and comments! Laughed my arse off.

No idea who'll win on Wednesday, but there's no way we'll let them play the way the Glams did. Look at the way we shut down Barcelona. Instead of Carrick and Scholes, there'll be Mascherano, Alonso and Gerrard. That is three of the best tacklers in the Prem instead of two of the worst. There's Momo, too, if we need to go atomic. I dare say Carragher and Agger will prove a bit more useful than Wes Brown and an unfit Vidic. They've still got the quality to cut apart any team, though.

In our favour, we are very hard to beat and have a great record: 6 finals, 5 wins. English sides have very rarely lost European Cup finals because the fans turn it into a home game.

They qualified for it by winning it, that's alot more deseving than finishing 4th in the league.

Hardly a new thing that the holders qualify for next years competition its always happened.

But they changed the rules to keep Liverpool happy. Originally, both UEFA & the Premier League gave Everton the place, then just because Liverpool went crying, they were given a place in the Qualifiers.

Not exactly what happened. If you'd followed it more closely, you'd have seen that UEFA place the title holders in position number one on the list (i.e. there's actually an extra space reserved for the defending champion, but that falls away in the case of having 4 places). UEFA expected the FA to follow precedent (Real Madrid) and send Liverpool in Everton's place. When they caved in to the Premier League, UEFA went ape, did their best to wangle Liverpool in without annoying the Turks (while Everton sank out of Europe without trace), and promptly changed the rules to guarantee the defending champion a place and stop an FA doing something that daft again.

This is why I hope Milan win.  :rolleyes:

But then we'd whine about it...

be interesting to see who has had the harder run of games in the tornament and what sort of score lines there have been I just hope its in interesting game as the only positive thing i see in liverpool winning is the fact its an english club

well seen as you'll never play them  :D

It's only a six letter word ffs. At least get that right if you're going to have a pop back.

SEEING.  :rolleyes:

;)

Guest zicobones

well seen as you'll never play them  :D

It's only a six letter word ffs. At least get that right if you're going to have a pop back.

SEEING.  :rolleyes:

;)

sorry squire SEEING  :D