The Mike Ashley Poll

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Hollow

I just can't see how this could be a bad thing. Everyone always bitches about getting FFS out, and now that the time arrives, people suddenly get worried and want him to stay? What could be better after FFS than a recluse? Sir John Hall will probably end up being a driving force in the club again, with money hand over fist. Where is the bad part of all of this again?

Really Happy.

If it is only an investment, this investment will be far more worthy with european football and a team that can sell merchandising on the back of results...

So, good luck Ashley! whatever your intentions are...

I voted happy.  I know that's a bit daft given that I know very little about this guy and his motives/intentions but I just feel that it has to be better than the catalogue of incompetence and under-achievement presided over by the current board during the last few seasons.

Argghh I hate these polls, you never get the right options to vote for. I'm never a 100% happy on any decision, but I'm not unhappy, so I what I do I vote for? Where is the cautiously optimistic option?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Skirge has 2 speeds, suicidal and overjoyed

just be thankfull there are 3 options :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

got pissed last night on the back of the news, and will again tonight

this bastard ashley is already costing me money!

I'll reserve judgement until after he's stated his intentions for the club.

Shepherd has publicly

1. Called geordie woman dogs

2. Indulged himself at profits made on stupid fans buying overpriced jerseys.

3. Stated he is in the NUFC as a businessman wanting to mkae mega profits just like Glazer

What's your jedgement on Shepehrd?

Guest WalkervilleMag

tad worried, because i have the feeling that until its all sorted out between him and fatty, no funds will be released for transfers.

Guest Invicta_Toon

tad worried, because i have the feeling that until its all sorted out between him and fatty, no funds will be released for transfers.

whats more important, who we sign next month or who owns the club for the next decade?

get some perspective