Owen to start on Friday night for England 'B'

Wullie

Guest nufc 4 life

judging on this perfomance if he shows the will he is showing for England i really wouldn't want to see Owen go. If he satys fit he could be one of our star peformers.

Guest Triglett

judging on this perfomance if he shows the will he is showing for England i really wouldn't want to see Owen go. If he satys fit he could be one of our star peformers.

Judging on a performance against Albania, you mean?

Jenas, lacking stamina? That's a first for me  :o

He doesn't lack stamina, he does fail to understand the concept of a tackle though

he does fail to understand the concept of a forward pass aswell

Guest nufc 4 life

dyer almost scored ran off his niggle, he can't finish chances that boy, parker is not on the bench and lescott isn't on the bench either i don't think.

He doesn't lack stamina, he does fail to understand the concept of a tackle though

He doesn't get up and down the park enough for me. In the first half Barry was everywhere, but Jenas would pop up now and again but not consistently. He clearly needs a bit of time to rest during matches, which is why he goes missing.

i think its because he wants to hide

Guest Triglett

Apart from "36 mins: GOAL - DOWNING! - Jenas chips a great ball through to Bentley on the right - he crosses first-time and substitute Downing volleys home. 2-0", yeah?

I haven't been watching btw. He might be having a shit game. Who cares? Scored in our last 'B' match IIRC and didn't get any credit then. One of the highest scoring midfielders this season, not including penalties, and people still overlook him  :undecided:

Apart from "36 mins: GOAL - DOWNING! - Jenas chips a great ball through to Bentley on the right - he crosses first-time and substitute Downing volleys home. 2-0", yeah?

I haven't been watching btw. He might be having a shit game. Who cares? Scored in our last 'B' match IIRC and didn't get any credit then. One of the highest scoring midfielders this season, not including penalties, and people still overlook him  :undecided:

out wide, not forward

You might knock Albania but they look a lot better than Estonia, Macedonia and Andorra who the first team have looked awful against and quite frankly struggled a lot at times.

Very impressed with this performance. The team looks fluid and there is a genuine threat when they attack. England really do need to put in some more younger, hungrier players. For example with the way Bentley is coming along you almost have to wonder why thereis an outcry for Beckham to return?

I cant argue with a villa fan, but he has played in CM for villa before the last few games of this season?

Not this season he hasn't. He's played just about everywhere on the pitch if you include previous seasons, mind.

where is he best in your opinion

You might knock Albania but they look a lot better than Estonia, Macedonia and Andorra who the first team have looked awful against and quite frankly struggled a lot at times.

Very impressed with this performance. The team looks fluid and there is a genuine threat when they attack. England really do need to put in some more younger, hungrier players. For example with the way Bentley is coming along you almost have to wonder why thereis an outcry for Beckham to return?

Bentley has been great all season. Blatant non big four bias keeps him out the England team. Very productive. 

Guest Triglett

I haven't been watching btw. He might be having a s*** game. Who cares? Scored in our last 'B' match IIRC and didn't get any credit then. One of the highest scoring midfielders this season, not including penalties, and people still overlook him  :undecided:

out wide, not forward

Thought you mean a progressive pass. Not literally straight in front of him  :tongue:

I haven't been watching btw. He might be having a s*** game. Who cares? Scored in our last 'B' match IIRC and didn't get any credit then. One of the highest scoring midfielders this season, not including penalties, and people still overlook him  :undecided:

out wide, not forward

Thought you mean a progressive pass. Not literally straight in front of him  :tongue:

have you seen him play?