Kingdawson's easy steps to making Newcastle good again.

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

Its simple really. Altough i hate the smug fat face, even i would admit that he's a very competent manager. Gone are the days of Souness and Roeder and tbh you really dont have no one to blame no more.

Last season i predicted a 7th place finish for your lot and altough i got that wrong i still feel you'll have a good season this forthcomming season providing you follow my valuable advive:

Out

Carr 1 mill (shadow of a player he was at spurs)

Ramage 500k (dont care if he's a home grown talent, its time to be ruthless)

Owen 9 mill (good player but dosent seem to have his heart in it)

In

Young 3 mill (underrated player, born leader, very good defensivly and equally as good bombing forward)

Baines or Taiwo 5 - 8 mill (taiwo would cost considerably less then Baines but you risk the danger of losing both him and Babayaro during the African nations cup. I guess Baines is the better option then but in terms of ability their equal)

Barnes 4 mill ( Providing Derby dont get promoted. Very good attacking midfielder who dosent mind getting stuck in. Will be a star in the future)

Ben Haim free (Not exactly fast but makes up for it in his positional sense. Dont think him and Taylor would make the best partnership so.......)

Danielle Bonera 5 mill (The guy is getting on a bit but is a quality player. From his Parma days he looked like he was going to be a star and got his dream move to Milan. Never going to be a regular there and would be a hard job trying to convince him to come to you but trust me the guy is class)

Bent 10 mill (class player with lots of ability. would prefer him in my squad then Owen tbh)

Vucinic  loan (Roma's prefered 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 formation is keeping him out of the team. Excellent target man who has a lot of flair. Similiar player to Viduka

So all that would mean a team of:

Given

Young     Bonera    Ben Haim  Baines

Milner     Parker      Emre      N'zogbia

Bent       Martins

Harper

Solano   Taylor  *insert Academy defender*  babayaro

dyer         Butt     Barnes        duff

Ameobi     Vucinic

In the space of 10 minutes ive just guaranteed you lot European qualification :thup:

Guest kingdawson

s**** forgot about Solano. Let me edit and theres no need for you to sign Jagielka no more :thup:

In a purely FM way, with £40m already to spend...

OUT

Carr - £1m

Babayaro - £1m

Martins - £12m

N'Zogbia - £6m

Luque - Loan

Dyer - £6m

Ramage - £500k

£26.5m

IN

Salgado - Free

Baines - £6m

Ben Haim - Free

D. Bent - £12m

Pedersen - £8m

Andrade - £8m

Viduka - Free

Nolan - £6m

Lower League left-back - £1m

Campbell - Free

Barnes - £5m

£46m

So only £20m approx down, meaning...

Given, Harper

Salgado, Solano

Baines, Lower League LB

Ben Haim, Taylor

Andrade, Campbell

Milner, Barnes

Pedersen, Duff

Emre, Butt

Nolan, Parker

Owen, Bent

Viduka, Ameobi

Guest kingdawson

In a purely FM way, with £40m already to spend...

OUT

Carr - £1m

Babayaro - £1m

Martins - £12m

N'Zogbia - £6m

Luque - Loan

Dyer - £6m

Ramage - £500k

£26.5m

IN

Salgado - Free

Baines - £6m

Ben Haim - Free

D. Bent - £12m

Pedersen - £8m

Andrade - £8m

Viduka - Free

Nolan - £6m

Lower League left-back - £1m

Campbell - Free

Barnes - £5m

£45m

So only £20m approx down, meaning...

Given, Harper

Salgado, Solano

Baines, Lower League LB

Ben Haim, Taylor

Andrade, Campbell

Milner, Barnes

Pedersen, Duff

Emre, Butt

Nolan, Parker

Owen, Bent

Viduka, Ameobi

My list was actually realistic.

Guest kingdawson

Once European and other players know there's big cash to spend, they'd come. Who'd have thought, in May 2003, that Chelsea would finish the summer with Duff, Makelele & Crespo?

Fair enough. Dont know why the hell youve got that overrated and overweight piece of junk Nolan in your team though.

Guest Triglett

You can't buy half a squad, form a completely new back line and expect to have a successful season straight away. Not sure that'd solve much at all.

You can't buy half a squad, form a completely new back line and expect to have a successful season straight away. Not sure that'd solve much at all.

But I would expect better than 13th. That would see us to around 6th-7th, and that's being pessimistic and with something to build on next summer.

Guest kingdawson

Vucinic has scored two goals for Roma :lol:

Bonera has hardly played AT ALL. He can't even displace the oldies in the Milan team :lol:

Get the f*** off of FM.

1) Vucinic has scored 3 goals in 7 games which isnt half bad

2) Bonera has played 26 games for Milan which is more the anyone else in their defence bar jankalovski. Has even played more games then Nesta and Maldini

Before you try and test Kingdawson i suggest you step your Knowledge game up :thup:

Guest Steven_MB

Barnes 4 mill ( Providing Derby dont get promoted. Very good attacking midfielder who dosent mind getting stuck in. Will be a star in the future)

Derby will neversell for 4m.

Bonera has hardly played AT ALL. He can't even displace the oldies in the Milan team :lol:

Get the f*** off of FM.

2) Bonera has played 26 games for Milan which is more the anyone else in their defence bar jankalovski. Has even played more games then Nesta and Maldini

Before you try and test Kingdawson i suggest you step your Knowledge game up :thup:

Vucinic

Squadra Competizione Presenze Gol

ROMA Serie A 25 2

ROMA Champions League 6 1

ROMA Coppa Italia 2 0

So thats 33 games with 3 goals...

And Bonera has played 35 games

Guest kingdawson

Get the f*** off of FM.

Vucinic

Squadra Competizione Presenze Gol

ROMA Serie A 25 2

ROMA Champions League 6 1

ROMA Coppa Italia 2 0

So thats 33 games with 3 goals...

And Bonera has played 35 games

a) i was talking about the games he has started tbh. 5 -10 minutes here and there dosent really count imo.

b) That further backs my point. Thought he played 26 seria a games though

Guest kingdawson

Derby will neversell for 4m.

They were dumb enough to sell Huddlestone for a million so i wouldnt be so sure

:lol:

The majority of your original team is pretty solid, to be fair. But Emre and Parker as your duo in the middle severely hurts your case tbh, they've never gelled.

I love the way you rate Jenas on the basis that he somehow grabs 8 goals a season or whatever, and then have the cheek to call Nolan over-rated. :lol:

Nolan is CRAP...

If we are talking about Kevin Davis then YESSSS....

I love the way you rate Jenas on the basis that he somehow grabs 8 goals a season or whatever, and then have the cheek to call Nolan over-rated. :lol:

Nolan is s**** mate. Nothing player.

Agreed. He is complete rubbish.

Most Bolton fans dislike him and can't understand why he hasn't been dropped.