Nani

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's clearly a talent, and if he's seriously considering signing for Tottenham why aren't we in for him?  Obviously he wouldn't go there if he knew of our interest, and at the end of the day if he signs for Spurs it will just be a stepping stone for him anyway.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Do you want me to start reeling off names of players who have turned you down for us?  Fuckin hell Tottenham or Newcastle, are you stupid?  Especially now!

Talking as if youve just secured a premiership title. FFS you havent actually done anything yet. Yes youve finally got a competent manager (doubt Allardyce is a major pulling factor in portugal tbh), but you youve finished below us three seasons on the trot and your not even in the bloody uefa cup.  Money does talk though tbh.

I'd rather not be in the UEFA Cup.  The UEFA Cup is a competition for clubs who've been in Europe twice in 20 years like Bolton and Tottenham to be excited about.  Being in the Champions League is the like the difference between a blow job and a w***, not that you'd know the difference anyway you.  When you've been in the CL the UEFA is a ridiculously poor substitute.  Newcastle United by any measurement are a far bigger club than Tottenham, and now we're significantly richer.  Tottenham are a average sized club who are doing things the right way in fairness with a wage ceiling, building the club off the pitch but don't get above your station, f****** hell.

Thats nice to know but even if you did want to, youre team wasnt even good enough to qualify for a competition you dont even rate.

"Newcastle United by any measurement are a far bigger club than Tottenham?"

Would that be trophies won stevie??

Well only Boro count League Cups, and no one counts Charity Shields.  Surely being champions of the country is a bigger accolade than the FA Cup wins, and we've been English Champions DOUBLE the amount of times you have, while you've only won TWO FA Cups more than us.  The irony is Newcastle are known as the biggest under achievers in football, while Tottenham have a "glorious history"  ;D yet there's nothing to choose between the clubs in honours won.

The last sentence sums it all up mate, and the thing is that is probably the strongest argument you could put up when comparing the two clubs.

Well it's better than highlights, no?

Yes. But there are stacks of players in history I have never seen live yet I class some of them as the greatest players ever in the game. I dont know if Pele ever tracked back or harried the CB but I reckon he is better than Shearer.

Guest Knightrider

Oh not this fucking tedious bollocks about big clubs again, who gives a fuck. No-one will ever admit their club is smaller or whatever even if it's obvious which BTW I don't think is the case with us and the Spurs of this world, potentially aye, but all in all there isn't a great deal that separates many clubs. One thing I do know which is more important, we are fucking miles behind the real big clubs and that's embarrassing, as are these daft big club bollocks shit.

Well it's better than highlights, no?

Yes. But there are stacks of players in history I have never seen live yet I class some of them as the greatest players ever in the game. I dont know if Pele ever tracked back or harried the CB but I reckon he is better than Shearer.

He did tbf to him.

Guest kingdawson

He's clearly a talent, and if he's seriously considering signing for Tottenham why aren't we in for him?  Obviously he wouldn't go there if he knew of our interest, and at the end of the day if he signs for Spurs it will just be a stepping stone for him anyway.

Do you want me to start reeling off names of players who have turned you down for us?  Fuckin hell Tottenham or Newcastle, are you stupid?  Especially now!

Talking as if youve just secured a premiership title. FFS you havent actually done anything yet. Yes youve finally got a competent manager (doubt Allardyce is a major pulling factor in portugal tbh), but you youve finished below us three seasons on the trot and your not even in the bloody uefa cup.  Money does talk though tbh.

I'd rather not be in the UEFA Cup.  The UEFA Cup is a competition for clubs who've been in Europe twice in 20 years like Bolton and Tottenham to be excited about.  Being in the Champions League is the like the difference between a blow job and a w***, not that you'd know the difference anyway you.  When you've been in the CL the UEFA is a ridiculously poor substitute.  Newcastle United by any measurement are a far bigger club than Tottenham, and now we're significantly richer.  Tottenham are a average sized club who are doing things the right way in fairness with a wage ceiling, building the club off the pitch but don't get above your station, f****** hell.

Thats nice to know but even if you did want to, youre team wasnt even good enough to qualify for a competition you dont even rate.

Well only Boro count League Cups, and no one counts Charity Shields.  Surely being champions of the country is a bigger accolade than the FA Cup wins, and we've been English Champions DOUBLE the amount of times you have, while you've only won TWO FA Cups more than us.  The irony is Newcastle are known as the biggest under achievers in football, while Tottenham have a "glorious history"  ;D yet there's nothing to choose between the clubs in honours won.

The last sentence sums it all up mate, and the thing is that is probably the strongest argument you could put up when comparing the two clubs.

mackems.gif mackems.gif What a bafoon you are.

Whatever way you try and put a spin on things, Weve won more trophies then you ffs.

Guest Deep456

I would rather have 60,000 fans chanting my name rather than 35,000. Also rather be managed by Allardyce than Jol. Also rather be at a club who have £240million to spend in 5years as oppose to £50million. I mean which one would you honestly choose. Not to mention being paid alot more.

Oh not this f****** tedious bollocks about big clubs again, who gives a f***. No-one will ever admit their club is smaller or whatever even if it's obvious which BTW I don't think is the case with us and the Spurs of this world, potentially aye, but all in all there isn't a great deal that separates many clubs. One thing I do know which is more important, we are f****** miles behind the real big clubs and that's embarrassing, as are these daft big club bollocks s***.

I don't accept that.

My point ANYWAY, was this Nani, he see's the toon in for him, a club clearly on the up, with a fan base Spurs could only dream of (in good time and bad), in for him, paying great wages surrounded by good attacking players like Martins and Owen, and with the likelyhood of many more to come, against a club who can't hold on to their best players (Berbatov. Carrick), who have NEVER qualified for the CL in a small stadium in front of some of the most passionless fans in Britain.  Hard fuckin choice.  4FS.

Guest kingdawson

I would rather have 60,000 fans chanting my name rather than 35,000. Also rather be managed by Allardyce than Jol. Also rather be at a club who have £240million to spend in 5years as oppose to £50million. I mean which one would you honestly choose.

1)tbh i dont give a damn how many fans there are in the stadium. Its all irrelevant if youre team is shite. Your stadium capacity is bigger then chelsea's and Arsenal before they moved to the emirates, does that fill your heart with joy?

2) prefer jol to the long ball, anti christ of football Allardyce

3) Money was never a problem for your lot anyway. It was just the stupid way you spent it.

Guest Deep456

I would rather have 60,000 fans chanting my name rather than 35,000. Also rather be managed by Allardyce than Jol. Also rather be at a club who have £240million to spend in 5years as oppose to £50million. I mean which one would you honestly choose.

1)tbh i dont give a damn how many fans there are in the stadium. Its all irrelevant if youre team is s****. Your stadium capacity is bigger then chelsea's and Arsenal before they moved to the emirates, does that fill your heart with joy?

2) prefer jol to the long ball, anti christ of football Allardyce

3) Money was never a problem for your lot anyway. It was just the stupid way you spent it.

Kingdawson doesn't care about how many fans are in the stadium because he can't see them on teletext.

And as Stevie has said, the Uefa cup is a joke, your lot still get giddy over being in it since last season was the first time you qualified for it through the league in over 20 years, when you have been in Europe 7 times in 10 years including the CL you will realise how pointless the Uefa cup is.

Still, enjoy your moment in the spotlight.

Guest kingdawson

Oh not this f****** tedious bollocks about big clubs again, who gives a f***. No-one will ever admit their club is smaller or whatever even if it's obvious which BTW I don't think is the case with us and the Spurs of this world, potentially aye, but all in all there isn't a great deal that separates many clubs. One thing I do know which is more important, we are f****** miles behind the real big clubs and that's embarrassing, as are these daft big club bollocks s***.

I don't accept that.

My point ANYWAY, was this Nani, he see's the toon in for him, a club clearly on the up, with a fan base Spurs could only dream of (in good time and bad), in for him, paying great wages surrounded by good attacking players like Martins and Owen, and with the likelyhood of many more to come, against a club who can't hold on to their best players (Berbatov. Carrick), who have NEVER qualified for the CL in a small stadium in front of some of the most passionless fans in Britain.  Hard fuckin choice.  4FS.

1) A new manager and new owners dosent neccesarily mean your clearly on the up. Try securing 5th place two seasons in a row then you can boast that your "clearly on the up"

2) yeh im sure our attacking players who managed over 100 goals in all competitions last season and were the 4th highest scorers in the league just isnt good enough for him

3)Thanks for the breaking news Stevie, didnt know berbatov had left. Just as much chance Owen, Martins, parker and N'zogbia laeving the toon tbh

Guest kingdawson

Kingdawson doesn't care about how many fans are in the stadium because he can't see them on teletext.

And as Stevie has said, the Uefa cup is a joke, your lot still get giddy over being in it since last season was the first time you qualified for it through the league in over 20 years, when you have been in Europe 7 times in 10 years including the CL you will realise how pointless the Uefa cup is.

Europe >>>>> carling cup 3rd round

mackems.gif mackems.gif What a bafoon you are.

Whatever way you try and put a spin on things, Weve won more trophies then you ffs.

Champions league

'nuff said.

Yes, we'll play one game extra in the Carling cup while you lot play 10 games in a substandard competition only to get knocked out against the first decent team you come up against, as you did in all the cup competitions last season.

On a side note why is Kingdawson still even on this forum? Has any of the mod's ever thought it's pricks like him that have made the forum so shite recently?

I have nothing against fans of other teams posting on here, Brummie, 1878, Spectrum, Rafa and Martin Jol at least bring decent footie knowledge to the site, this lad knows fuck all and acts like a twat at every turn.

I don't accept that.

1) A new manager and new owners dosent neccesarily mean your clearly on the up. Try securing 5th place two seasons in a row then you can boast that your "clearly on the up"

2) yeh im sure our attacking players who managed over 100 goals in all competitions last season and were the 4th highest scorers in the league just isnt good enough for him

3)Thanks for the breaking news Stevie, didnt know berbatov had left. Just as much chance Owen, Martins, parker and N'zogbia laeving the toon tbh

5th place PMSL :lol:  Robson basically got sacked for finishing fifth.

As for the players you mentioned ANY cunt who doesn't want to play for us, they can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, there's a lot of negativity that surrounds the club, but I tell ye, and everyone in this country knows this deep down, we can be a fuckin great club, a permanent member of a top three, I can never see you being the same.

Guest kingdawson

Yes, we'll play one game extra in the Carling cup while you lot play 10 games in a substandard competition only to get knocked out against the first decent team you come up against, as you did in all the cup competitions last season.

On a side note why is Kingdawson still even on this forum? Has any of the mod's ever thought it's pricks like him that have made the forum so s**** recently?

I have nothing against fans of other teams posting on here, Brummie, 1878, Spectrum, Rafa and Martin Jol at least bring decent footie knowledge to the site, this lad knows f*** all and acts like a t*** at every turn.

Because you pm'd me on Glory Glory telling me to come back, directing me to the new site.

Not once have i ever started this big club debate, i just react when something is written about spurs so stop complaining.

I act like a t***? says a guy that continuously goes on about the fact that i dont have a season ticket at the lane whenever the opportunity arises. Your pathetic

this lad knows f*** all and acts like a t*** at every turn.

A CLASSIC SUMMING UP  bluelaugh.gif

Seconded, I feel a new stolen signature coming on.

Getting back to this lad Nani, I believe it's important with all the sweeping changes going on at the club, that Sam creates an environment where anyone from somewhere like PORTUGAL doesn't feel isolated.  Your big European clubs have people employed entirely to make sure foreign players settle in the area easier etc...

I don't accept that.

If only it were that simple. But it isn't.

For one thing, Spurs are in London which gives them a massive advantage in attracting players over clubs in the rest of the country. Now half the league has billionaire backers, can afford anyone they like, and can offer big wages, that is one factor that is going to play a big role in attracting players, especially foreign ones.

Oh, and CoachHTT is absolutely spot on with his post above.

I don't accept that.

If only it were that simple. But it isn't.

For one thing, Spurs are in London which gives them a massive advantage in attracting players over clubs in the rest of the country. Now half the league has billionaire backers, can afford anyone they like, and can offer big wages, that is one factor that is going to play a big role in attracting players, especially foreign ones.

Oh, and CoachHTT is absolutely spot on with his post above.

I know but we're Newcastle United and they're Tottenham mate.  The London thing comes in to play with Arsenal and Chelsea definitely, but players at your middle of the road clubs, Spurs/West Ham etc... have never had a problem moving to bigger nothern clubs in the past mate.

On a side note why is Kingdawson still even on this forum? Has any of the mod's ever thought it's pricks like him that have made the forum so s**** recently?

I have nothing against fans of other teams posting on here, Brummie, 1878, Spectrum, Rafa and Martin Jol at least bring decent footie knowledge to the site, this lad knows f*** all and acts like a t*** at every turn.

Because you pm'd me on Glory Glory telling me to come back, directing me to the new site.

Not once have i ever started this big club debate, i just react when something is written about spurs so stop complaining.

I act like a t***? says a guy that continuously goes on about the fact that i dont have a season ticket at the lane whenever the opportunity arises. Your pathetic

Actually it was to toontastic because this forum was down, everyone wondered where you were after telling us how you would hammer us at your ground, surprise surprise though as you didn't sign up.

I don't care if you don't have a season ticket, my main problem with you would rather hang around here gloating when your own team is playing.

Honestly lad you're a tit, you know fuck all about football and you can't even spell, the only problem I find replying to one of your posts is I soon get dragged down to your level of petty tit for tat.

I don't accept that.

try finishing in the top 4 then tell us that you are a bigger club, also spurs havent exactly spent their money wisely have they, i could name 50 players for you that have been shit. ermmm fans do matter, not exactly a coincedence that us, chelsea, man u and liverpool and recently arsenal have qualified for the champions league and they all have more fans than you.