Derek Boateng

Decky

I am no longer taking the Barton rumours seriously. I think Willie McKay is just trying to keep his players name out there, and we know he loves to link his players to Newcastle. He's probably heard Parker will be let go and is trying to tout his player to us.

Freakin' slimeball.

To be fair though I do think Barton is decent.

Is Boateng similar to Essien? if he is, maybe Big Sam is looking to put him RB

Possible new backline:

Kingston Ben-Haim Taylor Boateng

not bad i reckon...100x better than last season tbh

Guest DavB93

Don't think we will be buying Boateng AND Barton somehow.

Why not?

Dyer will leave IMO and Pattison is shite.

Honestly don't think Dyer will be leaving.

Guest Mixon

Possible new backline:

I don't think Boateng would be put into the RB position, to be honest. Mostly because he was an attacker from the beginning, and now he's a decent attacking midfielder. He was pure class in Swedish Allsvenskan 2006, and apperently it has been about the same in Beitar Jerusalem. For under £1m, why not?

Possible new backline:

I don't think Boateng would be put into the RB position, to be honest. Mostly because he was an attacker from the beginning, and now he's a decent attacking midfielder. He was pure class in Swedish Allsvenskan 2006, and apperently it has been about the same in Beitar Jerusalem. For under £1m, why not?

yeah ....i understand that...i read the same BUT if he is a similar player to Essien I don't see why he may be a class RB.  Essien played stunning at RB this year cos he could defend AND attack. I heard Kingston is that kind of player too.  Explosive wingbacks.

Guest alex

Who does Kingston play for and how likely are we to get him, never heard of the fella.

That's ok, it sounds like Eastar has never seen him play but still reckons he could do a job at right-back ;)

Guest duffyg

Hearts.

Ghanian.

He is a skillful midfielder.PACE,POWER.

Excellent set pieces and crosses.Some of his crosses remind me of beckham.

Guest duffyg

I've watched alot of him.

would be an excellent signing.

He is an Arsenal type player. Technically very good...but also an Athlete.

Who does Kingston play for and how likely are we to get him, never heard of the fella.

That's ok, it sounds like Eastar has never seen him play but still reckons he could do a job at right-back ;)

Boateng you mean?

no, i've seen him play.....in the realms of my mind. I imagine him being about 5 foot 6, stocky but short build, loads of energy and pace, BLACK- Essien really...but if that's anything to go by, he's definitely be right back of the season 2007/2008.

Guest Knightrider

So is this Kingston any good then? Who is he like just to give me an idea of what kind of player he is? Parky do you think he'd do well here?

Guest Invicta_Toon

he's young, he's black, his cap's real low

is Parky a mind reader? I don't know

So is this Kingston any good then? Who is he like just to give me an idea of what kind of player he is? Parky do you think he'd do well here?

CM/LM/LWB high tempo, dynamic/high workrate, good passer, comfortable on the ball and the occassional freekick. If Hearts don't take up the buyout from the loan we will buy him. IMO he is a more effective player than Parker. He's two footed for a start.

Sam has a file on him since Bolton first tried to buy him a year ago. Allardyce player, on the few clips I've seen looks committed and engaged. I'd take him anyway.

Boateng (CM/ACM/DCM) is in a similar mould but I'd say from what I've read and the one AIK game I watched a better tackler with a good first touch and solid short range passing. Not as gifted as Kingston. Boateng was more highly rated than Essien in their U17 days, but lost his way a little. Easily worth £1m or even £2m - again a no brainer for me. Interstingly for a player that can play 2nd striker has shown he is clever enough to play an allrounf mf role.

Two highly dynamic African players that are in the Allardyce mould and IMO both can bring something to our club.

Budget versions of the Essien/Mikel combo. :buck2:

Guest njkman

iv seen this kingstone fella play a few times. i study up in aberdeen and iv got a few mates that are hearts fans. This kingstone guys really strong and quite technical, driving runs forward rather than lots of flair. Hes quite good especially for hearts standerds. Think he wud be quite good, iv seen him being used to push his way down the wings. His attitude could be a bit more of a problem, unlike essien where he gets his head down and gets on with it he tends to fall a lot and can whine a bit at the ref. He seems technically good, and could be the driving force we need in the midfield. Very determined player, would only bother him tho if we could get him for a few million anything over could end up being a waste of time.

When hearts played Aberdeen, all the aberdeen supports where going mental at this kingstone guy as he caused there defence a lot of problems. But zander diamond is no prem player...........

Guest Knightrider

CM/LM/LWB high tempo, dynamic/high workrate, good passer, comfortable on the ball and the occassional freekick. If Hearts don't take up the buyout from the loan we will buy him. IMO he is a more effective player than Parker. He's two footed for a start.

Sam has a file on him since Bolton first tried to buy him a year ago. Allardyce player, on the few clips I've seen looks committed and engaged. I'd take him anyway.

Boateng (CM/ACM/DCM) is in a similar mould but I'd say from what I've read and the one AIK game I watched a better tackler with a good first touch and solid short range passing. Not as gifted as Kingston. Boateng was more highly rated than Essien in their U17 days, but lost his way a little. Easily worth £1m or even £2m - again a no brainer for me. Interstingly for a player that can play 2nd striker has shown he is clever enough to play an allrounf mf role.

Two highly dynamic African players that are in the Allardyce mould and IMO both can bring something to our club.

Cheers Parky, sounds canny then. I'm becoming abroken record here like but if we do sign these players, Big Sam gets my vote of confidence because they could easily become another Haim or Faye and it is about time we signed some unknown players.

Cheers Parky, sounds canny then. I'm becoming abroken record here like but if we do sign these players, Big Sam gets my vote of confidence because they could easily become another Haim or Faye and it is about time we signed some unknown players.

Another good thing is that if they dont turn out to be any good we wouldnt lose that much money, Im sick and tired of us wasting huge amounts of money.