UEFA 5 star & 4 star Stadiums!

Karjala

Didnt we get the final of the UEFA Cup a few years ago when Lazio beat mallorca 2-1?

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ecwc/news/kind=1/newsid=400482.html

Villa park according to this, and was 2-1 to Lazio in CWC

Marcelino looked brilliant then.  That was his last game before he signed for us.

ye, was the transfer arranged before that though?

cause i seem to remember watching and thinking 'wow, this guy will surely improve our defense'

Didnt we get the final of the UEFA Cup a few years ago when Lazio beat mallorca 2-1?

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ecwc/news/kind=1/newsid=400482.html

Villa park according to this, and was 2-1 to Lazio in CWC

Marcelino looked brilliant then.  That was his last game before he signed for us.

ye, was the transfer arranged before that though?

cause i seem to remember watching and thinking 'wow, this guy will surely improve our defense'

aye it was.

Guest Invicta_Toon

how the fuck can you start a thread about a Wikipedia article FFS?

Andy - delete

The rating system is a joke anyway, it seriously needs changing and updating. All stadiums with athletics tracks around them should be banned from hosting major games, the fact that The Olympic Stadium in Athens has a 5* rating despite having no turnstiles, a handfull of toilets and the smallest concourse you have ever seen shows how wrong Uefa have got it.

I believe we are 100 rooms to short of the hotels in terms for 5* hotels, not sure how Sunderland do it they can probably include parts of Durham or something in their list.

I doubt Sunderland would have enough even if they inncluded B&B's, add in homeless shelters and they've got a chance.

Guest Deep456

Guys  we are there look at England and look above it we are in the 4* section.

No we are not

Look at wikipedia article carefully. At England and Denmark. You will see we have accidently been placed with Anfield above the England into Denmark.

Guest ToonGirl

"Acceptable sanitary facilities for spectators (both sexes) in terms of numbers, cleanliness and standards. Toilets without seats will no longer be accepted for spectators of either sex."

Toilets without seats for women???? that must be for the French......

;D