Manchester United agree Anderson fee

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

yeh sorry about that. Im refering to the kid from Porto. Cant see them signing bot Anderson and Nani tbh.

Guest gggg

So Nani to spurs then?

They've agreed a deal with both.

Haven't seen anything of Nani but from what I've heard of and seen of Anderson he definately has the potential to be the best player in the world.

yeh sorry about that. Im refering to the kid from Porto. Cant see them signing bot Anderson and Nani tbh.

I'm suprised really.. they're more than covered for both those types of player with Rooney and Ronaldo

I thought they'd go for a top striker like Eto'o which is what they need. Not another winger and another creative forward. I suppose if Giggs plays less and they get rid of Richardson there will be lots of opportunities for Nani but I can't see where Anderson fits in?

Class prospects mind.

Guest gggg

Giggs = Nani

Scholes = Anderson

Is how I see it, Anderson can play upfront or on the wing aswell.

I'm suprised really.. they're more than covered for both those types of player with Rooney and Ronaldo

I thought they'd go for a top striker like Eto'o which is what they need. Not another winger and another creative forward. I suppose if Giggs plays less and they get rid of Richardson there will be lots of opportunities for Nani but I can't see where Anderson fits in?

Class prospects mind.

I think Ferguson will use Rooney as a more advanced striker next season, with Anderson playing just behind and Carrick and Hargreaves being his poor mans Pirlo and Gatusso.

Guest kingdawson

ABola says both transfers are agreed.

But it wouldnt really make sense for a club llike united to gamble big money on two foreign, untried youngsters.

Giggs = Nani

Scholes = Anderson

Is how I see it, Anderson can play upfront or on the wing aswell.

Probably, SAF always plans ahead so when players start getting on a bit he has the next batch ready.

ABola says both transfers are agreed.

But it wouldnt really make sense for a club llike united to gamble big money on two foreign, untried youngsters.

Why? It's not as if there are any young English players good enough for them, they have no option but to go abroad in search of new youngsters.