Manchester United agree Anderson fee

Guest kingdawson

yeh sorry about that. Im refering to the kid from Porto. Cant see them signing bot Anderson and Nani tbh.

ABola says both transfers are agreed.

But it wouldnt really make sense for a club llike united to gamble big money on two foreign, untried youngsters.

Surely it makes the most sense for someone like United as

- They're loaded.

- Their team is quality already.

- They're renowned for developing great talents.

- There'll be no pressure for them to step into the first team straight away and contribute massively.

yeh sorry about that. Im refering to the kid from Porto. Cant see them signing bot Anderson and Nani tbh.

But it wouldnt really make sense for a club llike united to gamble big money on two foreign, untried youngsters.

They've already done it with Ronaldo and that was a roaring success

Don't see why they wouldn't try it again

Hello, Cristiano Ronaldo anyone?

So...

Hardgreves

Nani

Anderson

Fergie said he'd only be signing three player iirc, so is that it?

I think a striker could still be coming in, if they get Owen they'd simply be the best team in the league by a mile.

Guest Triglett

Wow. Utd should be awesome next season.

We've missed out on Nani, but I guess it means Berbatov will be staying. Those two must cost at least £30m, plus the £17m for Hargreaves... :o

Don't they need a striker? And are they buying these Portuguese players just to keep Cronaldo happy?

One is Brazilian not Portugese

And I reckon they're buying them because they are two of the best young players in the world tbh

I think a striker could still be coming in, if they get Owen they'd simply be the best team in the league by a mile.

Nani and Anderson are not going to contribute very much next year they need at least a year or two. I 

Don't they need a striker? And are they buying these Portuguese players just to keep Cronaldo happy?

One is Brazilian not Portugese

And I reckon they're buying them because they are two of the best young players in the world tbh

It was a joke.

Possible replacement for him as well? You know, when he starts his 'I'd love to play in Spain one day' 'I think Madrid are a great team' 'I think Barca are a great team' thing. Maybe these two players are just a precaution in case Ronaldo gets his head turned by his agent/Madrid/Barca again.

While looking into Anderson, saw he now completes the set by being a player who won an indvidual award at the one of the last 3 U17 World Championships to join a premiership team.

FIFA U-17 World Championship Peru 2005

adidas Golden Shoe Carlos Vela (MEX) 5 goals  - Joined Arsenal but is playing in Spain for now

adidas Golden Ball Anderson (BRA ) - ManUre bound

FIFA U-17 World Championship Finland 2003

adidas Golden Shoe Cesc (ESP) 5 goals - Joined Arseanl

adidas Golden Ball Cesc (ESP)  - As above

FIFA U-17 World Championship Trinidad 2001

adidas Golden Shoe Florent Sinama Pongolle (FRA) 9 goals - Joined Liverpool been  crap in this country but looks decent in Spain

adidas Golden Ball Florent Sinama Pongolle (FRA) - As above

Aye this scouting game is hard......

Now this is a very formidable team, presently and in the future.

4-2-3-1

Rooney

(Saha, Smith)

Giggs, Scholes, Ronaldo

(Nani, Rossi, Anderson, Park)

Carrick, Hargreaves

(Fletcher, O'Shea)

Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Neville

(Silvestre, Pique, Evans, Brown)

VDS

(Foster, Kuszak)

Don't think you can 'buy' the league now, too many big hitters.

It's more about buying Europe imo

Premiership clubs conspire together to buy the whole Europe ;)

What will happen to Rossi now, mate? :'(

While looking into Anderson, saw he now completes the set by being a player who won an indvidual award at the one of the last 3 U17 World Championships to join a premiership team.

FIFA U-17 World Championship Peru 2005

adidas Golden Shoe Carlos Vela (MEX) 5 goals  - Joined Arsenal but is playing in Spain for now

adidas Golden Ball Anderson (BRA ) - ManUre bound

FIFA U-17 World Championship Finland 2003

adidas Golden Shoe Cesc (ESP) 5 goals - Joined Arseanl

adidas Golden Ball Cesc (ESP)  - As above

FIFA U-17 World Championship Trinidad 2001

adidas Golden Shoe Florent Sinama Pongolle (FRA) 9 goals - Joined Liverpool been  crap in this country but looks decent in Spain

adidas Golden Ball Florent Sinama Pongolle (FRA) - As above

Aye this scouting game is hard......

lol...

Nani and Anderson are not going to contribute very much next year they need at least a year or two. I 

Of course they'll get better in the future, but i think both will have a great impact next season simply due to the talent surrounding them.