David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

If we get him we get him, if we don't we don't. It's not the end of the world. Allardyce has let 3 centre halves go a month ago and knows he needs to replace them. He'll draft them in and we'll be ok. Rozenhal may or may not be one of them but I'll trust the boss to plug the gaps. He's not thick and he knows what he's doing - let him get on with it.  >:(

*directed at no-one in particular btw.*

People are desperate for signings mate, it's the same every year. Only difference is now they actually believe in the guy making them, so they are as gluttonous as can be. :)

Totally agree but the melodrama is getting ridiculous. Especially when you consider that the vast majority of posters on this board hadn't even heard of the bloke 10 days ago, let alone seen him play!

Me included tbf.

Still nice to see us doing business this early in the summer though. :)

despite some of our poor signings from back in the day, i did like hearing about players ive never heard before either.

it made it a little more exciting, but hey, heres to hoping his guy is worth it. finally get some solid defenders in.

If we get him we get him, if we don't we don't. It's not the end of the world. Allardyce has let 3 centre halves go a month ago and knows he needs to replace them. He'll draft them in and we'll be ok. Rozenhal may or may not be one of them but I'll trust the boss to plug the gaps. He's not thick and he knows what he's doing - let him get on with it.  >:(

People are desperate for signings mate, it's the same every year. Only difference is now they actually believe in the guy making them, so they are as gluttonous as can be. :)

Totally agree but the melodrama is getting ridiculous. Especially when you consider that the vast majority of posters on this board hadn't even heard of the bloke 10 days ago, let alone seen him play!

Me included tbf.

Makes a nice change.  :thup:

Still bemused at the general frothing at the possible collapse of the transfer of a bloke they've never heard of, or have seen play though!  :lol:

Guest Knightrider

Me included tbf.

Still bemused at the general frothing at the possible collapse of the transfer of a bloke they've never heard of, or have seen play though!  :lol:

I think because we now have a good manager who has done well with players like this in the past, the disappointment is expected and a good thing as it shows trust in the manager's judgment to go out and get in players good enough for Newcastle.  I know nowt of the player like I said but if he doesn't sign I'd be a tad disappointed, because I trust the manager enough to know he won't be signing any bad players and we need good players.

He went for Ben Haim first on a free, when that didnt come off he has turned his attention to this lad.

Are we still working from the skunkers ITK scoresheet here?

And .com, and tomorrows Mail. If you believe those places have their own info, of course.

Me included tbf.

I think because we now have a good manager who has done well with players like this in the past, the disappointment is expected and a good thing as it shows trust in the manager's judgment to go out and get in players good enough for Newcastle.  I know nowt of the player like I said but if he doesn't sign I'd be a tad disappointed, because I trust the manager enough to know he won't be signing any bad players and we need good players.

Quite agree and I said as much in my last few posts in this thread. Just let him get on with it and back his judgement. If it's not Rozenhal, it'll be someone else he rates highly enough to bring to the club.  :thup: 

Guest Toon83

has anyone got the link to the story in the mail today saying we have agreed terms with Rozehnal and he is expected to sign for us this week?

Guest graemeh72

Thats becuase the Journal are as much ITK on Newcastle as the bloke on my right ----

<----------

Guest sicko2ndbest

German papers today are apparantly full of stories that he will meet with Dortmund today to finalise deal

Guest Invicta_Toon

It's almost as if newspapers and websites will print any old shite because they know that idiots will read it

Guest graemeh72

Thats becuase the Journal are as much ITK on Newcastle as the bloke on my right ----

<----------

Your Johnny Vegas :o

My right .......