David Rozehnal

Guest Darth Toon

Agent using us to get him a better deal at Dortmund?

Was a target for Roeder, was sa target for Allardyce = Has to be a target for Newcastle.

Not saying he isnt, but looks more like an agent ploy to me.

He plays at CB or as a DM. Wouldnt be a bad squad filler, but not inspiring.

I've seen PSG few times over the years, but I've never noticed how that Rozenhal fella played.

Thats got to be a good thing, doubt many people would watch a toon game and say the didn't notice Bramble :lol:

Guest Bartos

Rozehnal played a few years for Bruges and he was utter shite when he played in Belgium. Onyewu was ten times the player Rozehnal was and he didn't even succees in the PL.

Guest Magic
Actually Luque was world class in FM :lol:

Luque is world class for f***'s sake. All he needs is a run in the first team, a bit more confidence, a decent manager who'll play him in a position that suits his game and a team of ten-year-old girls to play against and he'll show you how good he is.

Actually Luque was world class in FM :lol:

Luque is world class for f***'s sake. All he needs is a run in the first team, a bit more confidence, a decent manager who'll play him in a position that suits his game and a team of blindfolded ten-year-old girls to play against and he'll show you how good he is.

FYP

What happened to our interest in the dane Gravgaard?  I keep hearing very good things about him. Tomorrow I will se Denmark play against Sweden, its gonna be interesting. Apparantely he is called "Copenhagen Air Force"

read Denmark shipped 3 goals early on and the game was abandoned after a fan attacked the referee! lively game...

From .com

Who was Sam Czeching out?

Pictured here with Welsh-based Toon fan and NUFC.com reader Dai Goldsworthy, Sam Allardyce was in the Millennium Stadium on Saturday to see Wales & the Czech Republic draw 0-0.

And while the presence of PSG defender David Rozehnal in the visitors' lineup ties up with recent reports of our interest in him, one of two other players also took the eye.

For the home side, West Ham's James Collins and Jason Koumas of West Brom both had decent games, while new Welsh captain Craig Bellamy is one of a handful of current Premiership strikers not linked with us in recent weeks - so let's link him.

And on a slightly more fanciful note, if one is looking for an old boy to be given one last hurrah, how about giant striker Jan Koller - now 34 and seeing out his days at Monaco? 

From .com

Pictured here with Welsh-based Toon fan and NUFC.com reader Dai Goldsworthy, Sam Allardyce was in the Millennium Stadium on Saturday to see Wales & the Czech Republic draw 0-0.

And while the presence of PSG defender David Rozehnal in the visitors' lineup ties up with recent reports of our interest in him, one of two other players also took the eye.

For the home side, West Ham's James Collins and Jason Koumas of West Brom both had decent games, while new Welsh captain Craig Bellamy is one of a handful of current Premiership strikers not linked with us in recent weeks - so let's link him.

And on a slightly more fanciful note, if one is looking for an old boy to be given one last hurrah, how about giant striker Jan Koller - now 34 and seeing out his days at Monaco? 

Tomas Ujfalusi has apparently been made available from Fiorentina, so hopefully SA is having a look at him as well or that's who he has been looking at.

Am not sure about Rozehnal, France currently have a dogshit league.

From .com

Tomas Ujfalusi has apparently been made available from Fiorentina, so hopefully SA is having a look at him as well or that's who he has been looking at.

He's been linked with Juventus recently. (If I remember correctly)

From .com

Solid defender, i remember him from Euro 2004, was a rock. (I think that's when Fiorentina signed him)

Good move for him, he'll do well.

From .com

Solid defender, i remember him from Euro 2004, was a rock. (I think that's when Fiorentina signed him)

Good move for him, he'll do well.

Agree.... He looked like a good player.

From .com

awful awful awful defender

From .com

awful awful awful defender

:o

Guest graemeh72

Swap deal involving N'Zogbia, you heard it here first. O0

I'd like lots of hard cash for him

young with potential etc