England v Brazil

Guest BooBoo

Oh FFS. What Beckham just did there - picking the ball up 80 yards from the opposition goal, turning hitting a "raking ball", right onto the centre half's head - annoys the fuck out of me. And its why he never should have been brought back. One trick fucking pony, I don't care if he can hit a set piece. Give some other cunt a game please. Someone who knows how to keep possesion :hmm:

Guest nufc 4 life

why the fuck is Owen coming so deep, he must be sooo desperate to just touch the ball  >:(

Oh FFS. What Beckham just did there - picking the ball up 80 yards from the opposition goal, turning hitting a "raking ball", right onto the centre half's head - annoys the f*** out of me. And its why he never should have been brought back. One trick f****** pony, I don't care if he can hit a set piece. Give some other c*** a game please. Someone who knows how to keep possesion :hmm:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

100% agree. What made it worse was that Motson came in his pants when the ball was in mid air and it was obvious it was going no where

Sloppy as fuck from King there. Fucking needless free kick given away. What was it some pleb was telling us a few days ago - cleanest tackler in the league.....gimme a break.

Oh FFS. What Beckham just did there - picking the ball up 80 yards from the opposition goal, turning hitting a "raking ball", right onto the centre half's head - annoys the f*** out of me. And its why he never should have been brought back. One trick f****** pony, I don't care if he can hit a set piece. Give some other c*** a game please. Someone who knows how to keep possesion :hmm:

I thought a Man city fan would be happy to see any type of goal, I mean you chaps have saw less goal action then us. Do you prefer these speed freak wingers who cant cross or score to play?

Oh FFS. What Beckham just did there - picking the ball up 80 yards from the opposition goal, turning hitting a "raking ball", right onto the centre half's head - annoys the fuck out of me. And its why he never should have been brought back. One trick fucking pony, I don't care if he can hit a set piece. Give some other cunt a game please. Someone who knows how to keep possesion :hmm:

He's a nice enough bloke, he can hit a cross alright, but there's realy no point bringing him back at this point. He'll be playing in a joke of a sub SPL level league soon, what use is he going to be to England then?

just like two years ago:

we are nothing without those Beckham free kicks...

Like Dr Spectrum said early, I think Beckham is a one trick pony but more frighteningly, England are as well. If we dont score from set pieces we are knackered