England v Brazil

Guest BooBoo

Guest gggg

He's a nice enough bloke, he can hit a cross alright, but there's realy no point bringing him back at this point. He'll be playing in a joke of a sub SPL level league soon, what use is he going to be to England then?

Bentley should be brought in as his long term replacement, but Mclarens brought Jenas on for some reason..

Mind, Ronaldinho's free kicks have been w***

looks like he's complaining that the walls heads are too big...

Fantastic avatar like :lol:

thanks. but the colours i chose for the writing makes it look a little like a McDonalds advert :lol:

Guest nufc 4 life

He's a nice enough bloke, he can hit a cross alright, but there's realy no point bringing him back at this point. He'll be playing in a joke of a sub SPL level league soon, what use is he going to be to England then?

Bentley should be brought in as his long term replacement, but Mclarens brought Jenas on for some reason..

maybe to makes sure Bentley is fully fit

just like two years ago:

we are nothing without those Beckham free kicks...

England would be a much better team if they picked players who know how to use possesion such as Barry or Bentley, instead of these bunch overrated one trick pony muppets who are only in the side because they play for big clubs and can do stuff that looks good on TV. How long will it be till and England manager actually puts out an XI that can look after the ball :hmm:

Oh FFS. What Beckham just did there - picking the ball up 80 yards from the opposition goal, turning hitting a "raking ball", right onto the centre half's head - annoys the f*** out of me. And its why he never should have been brought back. One trick f****** pony, I don't care if he can hit a set piece. Give some other c*** a game please. Someone who knows how to keep possesion :hmm:

I thought a Man city fan would be happy to see any type of goal, I mean you chaps have saw less goal action then us. Do you prefer these speed freak wingers who cant cross or score to play?

I prefer to have a player who is willing to pass it to a teammate under 70 yards away. And I think its rediculous that Beckham has been recalled - after many, many poor performances - before David Bentley has even played 1 second of international football.

Guest nufc 4 life

wow Paul Robinson is s***

I thought it was very clever the way he punched the ball into his team mates back to clear the danger. FFS. International Goalkeeper ????

exactly Ben Foster or even Robert Green would be a better option.

No wonder we scored so many against Spurs they hade Paul Robinson in goal  :rolleyes:

and that was shite by Jenas another Tottenham wanker  :buck2:

Guest killers_perm

Fantastic ball by Jenas there. He's a quality midfielder. Not like that Gareth Barry.

wish we had a great attackng midfielder like Jenas - the complete box to box player