Fat Sam sure Toon players live 'professionally'

Guest Invicta_Toon

Well, considering their wages, i can't imagine they inhabit trash cans and i can't say many of them are short of six-packs, so i probably agree with him.

Depends what he means by professional, i suppose.

And continues to say...

"But there are one or two things that we think are unique in what we developed over the past seven or eight years that have been extremely successfully for the Bolton players, no matter how young or old they are."

Guest Invicta_Toon

we're close to those model pros Viduka and Barton

rumours we are after Maradonna are wide of the mark

Class player, nowt wrong with his attitude or professionalism nowadays.

Needs anger management classes, but has the potential to be superb and no one can sniff at his charity work over at City.

[/dave]

Fat Sam's Summer Health Farms For Ex-pro's are looking into the possibility of signing maradonna on a 3 month contract.

Guest Knightrider

Instead of

"I don't know how the current United players live their lives now, but I'm sure they don't live very professionally"

Which would have been much better  :idiot2:

Guest eyeball_tickler

With Sam Allardyce currently working on a number of signings and negotiations ongoing to bring various off-field personnel in, some details of what Newcastle players can look forward to next season are emerging.

One of the most radical innovations to have come from the scientific analysis of training methods Allardyce introduced at the Reebok is the staging of training sessions at match times.

Rather than the traditional morning sessions, afternoon training to replicate the conditions of weekend games and evening workouts to prepare for midweek fixtures are on the cards.

And after extensive dietary investigation, it's not only the type of food that the players eat that will come under scrutiny, but also the timing of their pre-match meal.

Scientific findings suggest that peak on-field performance depends partly on the metabolic rate of the individual - with different players best served by eating at different times, rather than all together.

In practice this is slightly impractical, with a partial compromise achieved by taking an average of the team's rate and setting a meal time based on that.

Any wide variations to that average see those players eating at different times - at least one member of Bolton's first team squad last season having their pre-match meal an hour before his team mates.

And we don't want to spoil the surprise, but one or two current Toon players with slightly unusual "refueling" habits may be in for something of a shock when Sam's boys start monitoring them closely - very closely.....

from .com

that last part could be interesting.

Training revolution:

The night time is the right time for Sam

With Sam Allardyce currently working on a number of signings and negotiations ongoing to bring various off-field personnel in, some details of what Newcastle players can look forward to next season are emerging.

One of the most radical innovations to have come from the scientific analysis of training methods Allardyce introduced at the Reebok is the staging of training sessions at match times.

Rather than the traditional morning sessions, afternoon training to replicate the conditions of weekend games and evening workouts to prepare for midweek fixtures are on the cards.

And after extensive dietary investigation, it's not only the type of food that the players eat that will come under scrutiny, but also the timing of their pre-match meal.

Scientific findings suggest that peak on-field performance depends partly on the metabolic rate of the individual - with different players best served by eating at different times, rather than all together.

In practice this is slightly impractical, with a partial compromise achieved by taking an average of the team's rate and setting a meal time based on that.

Any wide variations to that average see those players eating at different times - at least one member of Bolton's first team squad last season having their pre-match meal an hour before his team mates.

And we don't want to spoil the surprise, but one or two current Toon players with slightly unusual "refueling" habits may be in for something of a shock when Sam's boys start monitoring them closely - very closely.....

http://www.nufc.com/

what did you expect him to say ..........."i hate the way the players at this club conduct themselves" ?

sounessitis continues,lets examine and take literally every quote the manager makes

Training revolution:

The night time is the right time for Sam

http://www.nufc.com/

Deja vu.

Guest sittingontheball

I bet its Kevin Davies! He cadges seconds when the rest turn up.

Guest Invicta_Toon

any bets that the average ideal metabolic time of the squad turns out to be .... dinnertime?

Well, considering their wages, i can't imagine they inhabit trash cans and i can't say many of them are short of six-packs, so i probably agree with him.

Depends what he means by professional, i suppose.

a six-pack is a very easy thing to achieve if you exercise more than twice a week

from .com

that last part could be interesting.

Agreed - would LOVE to be there when all the tests are done on the players , ESP one who has been notable by his absence on the playing field over the past few years..

Wouldn't mind betting that a Transfer request goes in first, OR a complaint about ' Infringement of my Human Rights..' !!

Agreed - would LOVE to be there when all the tests are done on the players , ESP one who has been notable by his absence on the playing field over the past few years..

Wouldn't mind betting that a Transfer request goes in first, OR a complaint about ' Infringement of my Human Rights..' !!

Lee Clark?

Guest graemeh72

Far more interested in these unusual 'refuelling' habits.

Which of our lot is on the gak like?

oh excellent gossip .....

if i was a player with a fondness for gak, i'd  maybe want a transfer to spurs asap possibly