Possibly one of the most idiotic things the Mackems have ever done

JH

The funny thing is, everytime they bought one of their replica Sunderland shirts they were helping Mike Ashley buy Newcastle. The boycott's too late, they've already helped Newcastle.  ;D

Priceless

:celb:

Don't blame them boycotting the Bridges, it is a fuckin dive.

Thats that place with the cingeworth advert isnt it?

Not 100% sure but i certainly remember the one promoting Sunderland a couple of years back, hillarious stuff.

Guest Tony_r

Ahh The Bridges, the one time I had the misfortune to walk through there I happened to encounter 2 makcems having a fight right in the middle, at 1pm, on a Tuesday.

Guest Knightrider

Will they extend their obvious small club syndrome to such brands as Adidas? They're a joke. :lol:

I helped the bloke who runs Toon Ale out at Christmas delivering truck loads to all Asda stores in the North East and the bitterness from the mackems and smogs because the packaging was black & white and the word "Toon" was quite obvious was tragic in a funny way. One bloke at the Boldon Asda was a right snotty cunt with us where as the one in sunderland itself was gonna get a slap for leaving the cases outside in the rain because his half empty wherehouse was "full". Bitter cunts to a man.

Guest Morph

Walking through The Bridges at lunch time is an experience like.  Pregnant mongrol, unemployed charver, Scratty OAP's, Another pregnant mongrol, tango'ed bobfoc's (body off baywatch, face off crimewatch), Peytar and Steyven skiving off skewell.

Fucking detest the place.

Guest hagler

Black Cats fan boycott

By Robert Weatherall, The Sunday Sun

Bodyguard Ronnie Burgess reckons true Sunderland fans should hit Mr Ashley where it will hurt . . . in his pocket.

bodyguard.......... :laugh: :laugh:

"During the Kevin Keegan era at St James' Park sales of Sugar Puffs slumped by 20 per cent in the North East after the then Newcastle boss appeared in a TV advert with the Honey Monster."

Now that is some funny s*** :lol:

When the Mackems had finished building the S-O-Sh.,they asked for suggestions on Radio Newcastle from S'Land fans as to what they should call the stadium - one NUFC fan rang up and suggested 'The Sugar-Puff Bowl'......!!!

Guest Tony_r

Ahh The Bridges, the one time I had the misfortune to walk through there I happened to encounter 2 makcems having a fight right in the middle, at 1pm, on a Tuesday.

So it wasn't all bad was it?

I never thought about it like that  ;D

lets be fair,i never bought any vaux beers or bought a car from reg vardy

Aye but that's because it's a crap car company, the fact they've been associated to Sunderland is a coincidence. Sports World actually have decent prices :lol:

Quite embarrasing, but I doubt that every person they spoke to for that article responded in the same way.  FFS at the end of the day it's only a game and boycotting something because of a link to your local rivals is pretty sad.  That said it won't affect me as I never shop in Sports World, it's shite.  One of the worst places in the Bridges, which is poor but at least has a Waterstones and a HMV so I'm usually happy enough to go there. 

Some bastard bought me a pint of Vaux once in a pub in Stockton,it was the most disgusting,revolting pint i've ever attempted to sup.One sup and the taste asnd stench of this "beer" made me heave.Told my mate never to attempt to infiltrate my person with mackem leper juice ever again.

Some b****** bought me a pint of Vaux once in a pub in Stockton,it was the most disgusting,revolting pint i've ever attempted to sup.One sup and the taste asnd stench of this "beer" made me heave.Told my mate never to attempt to infiltrate my person with mackem leper juice ever again.

it's not even that it was mackem beer,just that it was manky beer!

Guest nyscooby

Sunderland fans cant afford the stuff in SoccerWorld !  Far too high class for them.

Soccer Worlds prices are to mackems what Van Mildert prices are to me........  shocking :crazy2:

Any Geordie who lives behind enemy lines or is on a slum or sewer day out can you please walk past this shop & take a photo & lets if people are boycotting.

You wouldnt wonna admit you were living in scumderland by putting a photo on tho

Guest Toon Saint

Any Geordie who lives behind enemy lines or is on a slum or sewer day out can you please walk past this shop & take a photo & lets if people are boycotting.

You'd get mugged for the camera by a bunch of the locals. :munky2: :munky2: :munky2: :munky2: :munky2: :munky2: