Gokdeniz Karadeniz

Skirge

Guest Alex20

This must be false news, first of all the 1M deal sounds too good to be true, I just don't believe it for a player like him.

He would be an excellent RM. He doesn't play left, who would make up such stuff. He's a right winger for sure.

He's very fast, his technical ability is very good for a pacy player like him. He scores, assists a lot. I think 4-5 M. would be about right for him considering he only has 1 or 2 years left, plus he's not that young anymore.He would be tons of better then duff or nzogbia that's for sure, he would do great IMO.

Name is actually pronounced with a 'Y', so it's 'Yokdeniz' with a Turkish accent of course. He's alright, I used to watch highlights of the Turkish league with one of my mates and he's decent. Versatile, has some pace but pretty small and his control and technique is only decent. For a £1m though, he'll be good value, no doubt about that.

Are you sure it's pronounced Yokdeniz? That doesn't mean anything in Turkish whereas Gokdeniz does. :) I saw him a few times at the back end of last season. A good player. Others who impressed me were the holding midfielder Mehmet Aurélio, and Tümer Metin.

He's a good player...just a little inconsistent...It surely is a bargain for 1m though...That price tag is there only if he leaves the country; he'd be much more expensive to buy in Turkey

A good summary...judging by your username you are a Galatasaray fan, or is that just a coincidence? :)

Guest AceDeuce

frist of all his name is GÖKDENIZ !

Yokdeniz means something like "nothingdeniz".

secondly, he can also play the left wing. just was in dortmund when

turkey played against brazil and he played the left.

he's surely worth more than 1m. about 3m would be enough to convince trabzon.

but they've already said that they wont let him go.

Guest Marauder1905

He's a good player...just a little inconsistent...It surely is a bargain for 1m though...That price tag is there only if he leaves the country; he'd be much more expensive to buy in Turkey

A good summary...judging by your username you are a Galatasaray fan, or is that just a coincidence? :)

It's pure luck :D.

On a side note: No way in hell he's worth 4-5M...Maybe 1-2 but definitely not 4-5.

1-2M: Bargain:

4-5M: Rip-off

Guest LucaAltieri

Don't want him.

Someone on youtube set his compliation to The Petshop Boys.

No thanks. :hom:

Go west? Fucking stay east, more like. Crazy Turks.

Guest johnson293

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=471643&CPID=8&clid=25&lid=2&title=North+East+rivals+vie+for+Turk&channel=football_home&

North East rivals vie for Turk

By Graeme Bailey -  Created on 13 Jun 2007

Skysports.com can reveal that Middlesbrough and Newcastle are set for a fresh transfer battle as they both head the race for Gokdeniz Karadeniz.

Recent months have seen the North East rivals go head-to-head for Jonathan Woodgate and Mark Viduka, with each side claiming a success, and they are now preparing for another face-off.

Boro are already in Turkey after sealing the signing of Fenerbahce’s Tuncay Sanli and they are now trying to sign his fellow countryman Karadeniz.

Karadeniz, though, is already on the radar of a number of clubs including Newcastle and manager Sam Allardyce is believed to have made a move for the Trabzonspor winger.

The 27-year-old has spent his whole career with Trabzon and is one of the most highly-rated midfielders in his homeland, and has over 30 international caps to his name.

Skysports.com can now reveal that Boro, Newcastle and Blackburn — who all now have Turkish players in their squad - are keen.

“He wants to go, every player from Turkey wants to test himself and there is no bigger stage than the Premier League,” his agent Serdar Fafal told skysports.com.

“There is interest from Middlesbrough, Newcastle and Blackburn, there are many teams looking at him.

“But he has a contract with Trabzon, so at the moment we will have to see what talks happen.”

frist of all his name is GÖKDENIZ !

Yokdeniz means something like "nothingdeniz".

mackems.gif mackems.gif

Var deniz mi? Hayir. Yok deniz. 

sorry, just saw this topic and the idea of that exchange makes me giddy.