Magpies tracking Ebondo

Dokko

Beye will be something like 32 by the time the next season begins, so why not?

Exactly. 32 and coming of a pretty bad injury it seems. Habib's got another couple of years at right back at the very most. Besides Ebondo is still relatively young and just emerging onto the scene and so won't be demanding to start everygame right away I shouldn't think. It's a good balance.

So this deal actually looks like happening? Pre or Post the City game?

Well if the journal are correct he will be on tyneside for talks today but knowing newcastle we will be lucky to have him for the weekend.

Kinnear reckons he will be here today, and training tomorrow. Probably the Sunderland game on Sunday.

Source?

All I have seen Kinnear say is that "Talks have been going very well regarding Albin, and we are working hard to make sure he comes to Newcastle."

No timescale, and no guarentee he will come here full stop.

The Journal had quoted Kinnear saying he expected Ebondo to be in Newcastle today and training "straight after".

Kinnear reckons he will be here today, and training tomorrow. Probably the Sunderland game on Sunday.

Source?

All I have seen Kinnear say is that "Talks have been going very well regarding Albin, and we are working hard to make sure he comes to Newcastle."

No timescale, and no guarentee he will come here full stop.

The Journal had quoted Kinnear saying he expected Ebondo to be in Newcastle today and training "straight after".

Ah right, found it.  bluelaugh.gif

"Quelle erreur ca serait de le perdre... Je trouve qu'en défense l'effectif est trop juste ! Et puis c'est pas demain la veille qu'on retrouvera un latéral qui apportera autant défensivement.

Grosse perte s'il signe là-bas... Et régression pour lui (on est meilleurs que Newcastle actuellement et de loin "

Cheeky little cunts.

"Quelle erreur ca serait de le perdre... Je trouve qu'en défense l'effectif est trop juste ! Et puis c'est pas demain la veille qu'on retrouvera un latéral qui apportera autant défensivement.

Grosse perte s'il signe là-bas... Et régression pour lui (on est meilleurs que Newcastle actuellement et de loin "

Cheeky little cunts.

Heh, at least the guy feels he would be a big loss to them.

Cheeky little c***s.

I dont speak redundant languages, what is he saying?

Cheeky little c***s.

That it would be a backward step going to Newcastle. :knuppel2:

Looking through the thread they seem to have a couple of issues with him sometimes but recognise that he has got good potential and don't seem to like the idea of him leaving. :thup:

Cheeky little c***s.

That it would be a backward step going to Newcastle. :knuppel2:

I meant French as a language is redundant.