Newcastle (don't) chase Giuly

Greg

GIULY VERS NEWCASTLE ?

Les dirigeants de Newcastle ont transmis une offre à leurs homologues de Barcelone pour le transfert du milieu de terrain Ludovic Giuly. Le joueur, qui n'est pas contre, a affirmé vouloir conserver le salaire qu'il perçoit en Espagne. Par ailleurs, le club anglais vient de se séparer de Scott Parker. L'international anglais a accepté les termes d'un contrat avec West Ham. Le montant du transfert est d'environ 13 millions d'euros.

http://www.eurosport.fr/football/ligue-1/2...to1202579.shtml

Giuly vers Newcastle

05/06/2007 - 08:43

Un temps pressenti du côté de Marseille ,l'international francais devrais rejoindre la Premier League et le club de Newcastle qui s'est montré intéressé par l'ancien Monégasque. De plus, Marseille n'aurait pas pu s'aligner sur les prétentions salariales du joueur.

http://www.football.fr/fr/footballfr/cmc/s...stle_23317.html

Guest nufc_geordie
GIULY TOWARDS NEW CASTLE?

The leaders of New Castle transmitted an offer to their counterparts of Barcelona for the transfer of the middle of ground Ludovic Giuly. The player, who is not against, asserted he wanted to keep the wage which he receives in Spain. Moreover, the English club has just parted from Scott Parker. International English accepted the terms of a contract with West Ham. The sum of the transfer is 13 million euro.

An attempt using a decent online translator.

Guest Bramble OG

translation please

unless the cat is sitting on the table i'm fucked

le chat se repose sur la table ?

Guest DavB93

God I love this close season, best it's ever been as far as I can remember.....Keep them coming, we had a small squad to start with last season then with all the releases we need loads I'd say.

God I love this close season, best it's ever been as far as I can remember.....Keep them coming, we had a small squad to start with last season then with all the releases we need loads I'd say.

steady on,as of 1318 on june 6th we have signed nobody and this is NUFC

Guest DavB93

steady on,as of 1318 on june 6th we have signed nobody and this is NUFC

Good point...Barton is virtually signed though. But like you say I'll wait til they've signed on the dotted line.

would be a great signing, not worried about the over 30 as allardyce has proved in the past he can extend players careers with his dietary/training structures, very fast and direct so would suit the premiership down to the ground.

he'a getting a bit old....12 days older than me. and only 5ft 4"...the blokes a midget.

plus for 13million Euros, which is a bit steep for someone who's going to be 31 soon.

he'a getting a bit old....12 days older than me. and only 5ft 4"...the blokes a midget.

plus for 13million Euros, which is a bit steep for someone who's going to be 31 soon.

That refers to Parker's transfer fee to WH.