A very good and competent manager in charge  :thup:

Nucleus of a good team to build on  :thup:

New era  :thup:

f****** GET IN!!!!  :clap:

blueyes.gif

:celb:

:smitten:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/nufc.gif

Absolutely brillant    :celb: :celb: :celb: ;D ;D ;D  , where did you hear abour a 60,000+ stadium though. Never heard that before...

We announced it a couple of months back.

Newcastle announced it, where they going to extend and where was I when this was announced.

Gallowgate up to Level 7 size I think, and I don't know where you were. Outside investment including a hotel and a conference centre.

Guest DavB93

New billionaire owner  :thup:

The Halls out  :thup:

Shepherd's power all but gone  :thup:

60,000 + SJP on the way  :thup:

Money to spend on new players  :thup:

blueyes.gif

Absolutely brillant     :celb: :celb: :celb: ;D ;D ;D  , where did you hear abour a 60,000+ stadium though. Never heard that before...

Newcastle announced it, where they going to extend and where was I when this was announced.

Gallowgate up to Level 7 size I think, and I don't know where you were. Outside investment including a hotel and a conference centre.

Woo Hoo    :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

f****** title. :lol:

I just used that as an indicator to show where the bookies seem to place us now. :lol: A month ago we were down with the Boro's, Pompey's & Blackburn's. Now they reckon we're up with Everton & Spurs again, which is about right I reckon.

Guest DavB93

I just used that as an indicator to show where the bookies seem to place us now. :lol: A month ago we were down with the Boro's, Pompey's & Blackburn's. Now they reckon we're up with Everton & Spurs again, which is about right I reckon.

Fucking Everton, that's an insult.

f****** Everton, that's an insult.

Nah, team wise they're better than us. I'd say Yobo, Lescott, Hibbert, Cahill & Arteta would walk into our team.

Guest DavB93

Nah, team wise they're better than us. I'd say Yobo, Lescott, Hibbert, Cahill & Arteta would walk into our team.

There's no way Everton  are better than us. Only Arteta would walk into our team, at the moment not for long though...

Guest nufc 4 life

(promise to delete this thread if everything goes horribly wrong before they start linking to it on RTG)

;D

Back on topic

QUALITY FUCKING NEWS GET IN THERE SON

:cheesy: :smitten: :-* :tongue: :D bluelaugh.gif :laugh: :razz: :icon_rr: :toothy: :icon_cheers: :hal: :angel12: :angel11:  :dance: :naughty: :bounce: :indi:

here come the  :horse:

as long as they :evil5:

There's no way Everton  are better than us. Only Arteta would walk into our team, at the moment not for long though...

Aye they are better than us at the minute. They've got better full backs, more than one good centre back for a start. Arteta would walk into our team ahead of Emre as well.

Guest DavB93

Aye they are better than us at the minute. They've got better full backs, more than one good centre back for a start. Arteta would walk into our team ahead of Emre as well.

That's your opnion, I said Arteta would walk into our team  :uglystupid2:  ....There is no way they are better than us and that's my opnion but I do say we are going to win the title every season.

Guest teepee

i still have this weird slightly depressed feeling - dunno why - just plain habit i suppose :(

this thread cheers me up though - only one thing im a bit miffed about - i would have liked us to keep parker for at least another season, especially now that we can afford it

that aside - bring on the new season and hordes of great signings :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

New billionaire owner  :thup:

The Halls out  :thup:

Shepherd's power all but gone  :thup:

60,000 + SJP on the way  :thup:

Money to spend on new players  :thup:

blueyes.gif

Absolutely brillant    :celb: :celb: :celb: ;D ;D ;D  , where did you hear abour a 60,000+ stadium though. Never heard that before...

Woo Hoo    :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/6517989.stm

Not feeling ashamed of my club now, for the first time in a while. Mike and Sam will bring back professionalism to everything about the club - this is a real, real turning point in our recent history.

With the backing of Ashley with the cash, Sam will use his rigorous approach to turn us back into a top team again.

Oh, and GET IN THERE! :celb:

Guest smoggeordie

Not feeling ashamed of my club now, for the first time in a while. Mike and Sam will bring back professionalism to everything about the club - this is a real, real turning point in our recent history.

With the backing of Ashley with the cash, Sam will use his rigorous approach to turn is back into a top team again.

Oh, and GET IN THERE! :celb:

I've never been ashamed of my club, just the way that it was run.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Theres only one Mike Ashley, walking along singing a song , walking ina ... you know the rest!!!

Most bookies have us at around 200/1 for the title now. Was 500/1 at the end of the season. One or two have us joint 5th favourites with Spurs, most have us on a par with Everton.

Bookies are wankers.

I like to think that most fans dont think so daft. From reading post on hgere since Sam took over, I am pleased to hear that we all have a sense of reality about what toi expect from next season.

Sad thing is this will sway the weak minded fans into thinking we have a chance of winning the thing