Bung Clubs are Named

Guest johnson293

And thus Ashley will be able to get rid of Shepherd, despite the deal to keep him on after buying the club. "Sorry Fred, when I offered you the job I didn't realise you couldn't tell when you were being ripped off..."

We should just play the Spurs/West Ham card, if anything does happen, just get Ashley to say, "that was the previous board though", and we'll get off with a fine.

We should just play the Spurs/West Ham card, if anything does happen, just get Ashley to say, "that was the previous board though", and we'll get off with a fine.

Only problem is we don't have a new board. Shepherd who was running the club is still the Chairman and the board still has all of Shepherd's cronies on.

Pretty much nailed on that we've be involved. Souness and Boumsong are two names which may get mentioned here. And Willie McKay ? No suprises - he's a $hitehawk (as I said on another forum).

The danger is that the FA will try and cover this up. Dare they do that, though ?

Guest toon tone rudeboy

Just out of curiosity, what clubs in the top four last year have players represented by McKay?

Luque's agent!

;D

Emre & Boumsong & Faye all named as unhappy with.

So recap.

SA's son, Barton's agent, Luque's agent & Emre, Boumsong, Luque & Faye deals all have question marks over.

Not to mention SA and the Ben Haim deal!

Guest Newbie

Luque, Emre, Faye, Boumsong all named oh dear!!

Interesting that they were all signed by one manager, hmmmmm...........

what happens now, do we get fined? docked points or something else?

does anyone know?

nothing will happen, they haven't even got evidence.

Think we have been hit the hardest along with Bolton although Chelsea was a surprise

Jim White: 'Graeme Souness has had inconsistancies in his statements about the transfers'

Hopefully a prison sentence will suffice

Death penalty tbh.

Guest optimistic nit

hopefully souness, mckay and kenneth get thrown in the pen.

can't get docked points after the teves fiasco, and i don't think it would happen anyway.

It was fucking obvious Souness was on the take, I'd love to see him be someone's bitch in Durham prison.

Allardyce on the other hand is bad news for us. No surprise at all for Kenneth Shepherd to be involved.

Hopefully we can put all the heat on Souness for this since all of the transfer are his, can the club play dumb or not?

PS: Chelsea are involved, we won't be docked points as they wont have the balls to dock Chelsea.