Thierry Henry Spotted in Spurs Shirt...

GeordieDazzler

First of all, that's Spike LEE, not Spike Jones.

Secondly, yep, I'd be interested in Eva too ;).

And finally, thanks for taking the piss out of LUBBOCK, Tx, where my parents are moving to this year. :(

I'm gonna be visiting them almost every year, fills me with even less pride than it did before.

Actually, you ought to proud of Lubbock, Texas.  Home town of Buddy Holly,  Joe Ely, Jimmie Dale Gilmore and a lot of damn f****** great  music.

I just picked a place in Texas where I'd imagine that the vast majority of folks couldn't give a rat's ass about Thierry Henry.

Wow, had no idea the place had such a culture, or any sort of history of any type. I'm your typical "Texas is for neanderthals" North Americans. Shame, coz when I did visit the rural south a few years back I had a great time. I'm sure I'll like it when I do go down, but will be hell of a lot quieter than here (Toronto).

And finally, thanks for taking the piss out of LUBBOCK, Tx, where my parents are moving to this year. :(

I'm gonna be visiting them almost every year, fills me with even less pride than it did before.

Actually, you ought to proud of Lubbock, Texas.  Home town of Buddy Holly,  Joe Ely, Jimmie Dale Gilmore and a lot of damn f****** great  music.

I just picked a place in Texas where I'd imagine that the vast majority of folks couldn't give a rat's ass about Thierry Henry.

Wow, had no idea the place had such a culture, or any sort of history of any type. I'm your typical "Texas is for neanderthals" North Americans. Shame, coz when I did visit the rural south a few years back I had a great time. I'm sure I'll like it when I do go down, but will be hell of a lot quieter than here (Toronto).

Well....I don't know... just take the place on its own terms.

Like your signature btw. Herzog pisses all over Godard IMO.

Well....I don't know... just take the place on its own terms.

Like your signature btw. Herzog pisses all over Godard IMO.

Hehe...to be honest, Godard came before and could be credited with the birth of New Wave, but yes, I do prefer the German myself. :)

Guest toon tone rudeboy

Dammit! I knew it wasn't Spike Jones when I was typing it... but I was running late for practice and kept typing...

Spike Jones directed the Beastie Boys videos...      maybe

Anyways, I will stand by what I said about the fans at that game recognizing Henry.  It was Ohio...

Dammit!  I knew it wasn't Spike Jones when I was typing it... but I was running late for practice and kept typing...

Spike Jones directed the Beastie Boys videos...      maybe

Anyways, I will stand by what I said about the fans at that game recognizing Henry.  It was Ohio...

Yep, and movies like Being Jon Malcovich and Adaptation.  He also acted in a few, most notably Three Kings.

The guy directed skateboard vid's too and is co owner of Girl Skateboards.  In other words, he's my fucking hero.

All said and done, it is a bit silly him wearing a "spurs" top even if it isn't the football kit!

He looks like a kid at the Circus for the first time in that one picture (where he's standing up). 

Guest toon tone rudeboy

If anyone has seen the movie "The Natural" (probably not, it's a baseball movie) but there is a seen where the love interest stands up in the crowd before he is up to bat... reminds me of the same thing...

can't find a picture of it though, dammit

I used to think Tony Parker was one of the luckiest guys on the planet: playing in the NBA, winning NBA championships, MVP in this years NBA championship, getting loads of $$$$, bonking Eva Longoria, marring Eva Longoria this summer , then I found out he was French!!!!! Oh well guess you cant have everything.

If anyone has seen the movie "The Natural" (probably not, it's a baseball movie)

Only one of my all time favourite movies :D

PS: Plus Tony Parker has done this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-12GdBEY9A

And every time I've seen him on tv he seems pretty arrogant and very full of himself.

Speechless, some how that's worse than anything Shaq has done.  May jeebus weep a

thousand weep's... 

Also, if I could pull a chick like Eva, why would I get married? So many birds, so little time, perhaps?