Guest Invicta_Toon

Derby 4/7

Birmingham 5/4

Wigan 11/8

Fulham 2/1

Man City 4/1

Mackems 9/2  :idiot2:

Boro 7/1  mackems.gif

9/2 for Sunderland is extremely good odds IMO, have a very tough start and could cause them to lose confidence and they would maybe doubt themselves again that they're not good enough for the top flight. No decent signings yet even though they link themselves to players who would never dream of going there!

Guest Magpiecn

9/2 for Sunderland is extremely good odds IMO, have a very tough start and could cause them to lose confidence and they would maybe doubt themselves again that they're not good enough for the top flight. No decent signings yet even though they link themselves to players who would never dream of going there!

Reading is also.

Guest Geordiecunny

boro at 7/1 for me sounds good. If Yakubu goes wheres their goals coming from? LOVE to see boro and the mackems go down! Little bit excited just thinking about it.

Boro and the mackems are no way worse than Derby, Wigan, Birmingham and Fulham. Or even Citeh  at the moment.

Looking at those odds, i'd say the bookies have got it more or less spot on. Brum & Derby will both struggle and go down. Wigan will go unless they spend a fortune. Fulham, City and Boro will also be in the mix down there too.

The mackems will stay up fairly comfortably and will be hard to beat at home.

I reckon Birmingham have got more players likely to make it in the Premiership than the other 2 promoted clubs.

Aye DJ Campbell, Cameron Jerome and Radhi Jaidi.  mackems.gif

We'll definetly go down if we don't get taken over. As it stands we just don't have the players to compete nor the manager to make the most of what we've got - Without the takeover we don't have the means to get either. Could make a fight of it if we shift Richards and patch a side together with the moneys, but we'll probably put some muppet in charge and go down anyway.  :uglystupid2:

Either way, the season after next should be fun...

Guest graemeh72

Derby, man city plus one other

makems won't go down - roy keane factor

Is Roy Keane suddenly a world class manager? :lol:

As much as I hate the bloke, and as much as it pains me to say it - i have a lot of respect for the cunt!

Not world class but I think that he has potential to be .... it feels wrong saying that!

Guest optimistic nit

Derby, man city plus one other

makems won't go down - roy keane factor

Is Roy Keane suddenly a world class manager? :lol:

As much as I hate the bloke, and as much as it pains me to say it - i have a lot of respect for the cunt!

Not world class but I think that he has potential to be .... it feels wrong saying that!

he's had one season man.

Roy Keane has already proved he knows what he is doing at Championship level, and all things considering he could possibly be a very talented manager in the near future.

One thing is for certain, if he has a good season, a really good season and a decent sized club came in he'd drop Sunderland like a hot rock.

This is a real test for him, but i think he'll come out the other end, however like most i want to see him under pressure when things aren't going well, but if people think he's going to fail or fall flat on his face when the happens, i think you'll be disappointed, them man thrives on that sort of pressure, its what he's all about, winning is the only way, and that is coming through already in his management skills.

I would love to see Shearer come into management and battle against his old fiend, would make for interesting viewing for the next generation of fans.

Boro, Citeh, Wigan & Fulham are all going to have tough seasons.

I think Sunderland will have a mid-bottom finish as i think spending isn't finished by a long way.

As for the two other promoted teams, they'll be in amongst it, but the 4 i mentioned at the start are making all the wrong moves so far to suggest they are going to improve on last season.

I reckon Birmingham have got more players likely to make it in the Premiership than the other 2 promoted clubs.

Aye DJ Campbell, Cameron Jerome and Radhi Jaidi.  mackems.gif

More like Fabrice Muamba, McSheffrey and Larsson. You laugh at Jerome and while he's nothing special I can think of worse strikers in the Premiership. Birmingham will spend a good few bob and just do enough to stay up imo.

I think Derby and Wigan are dead certs to go down. Then it could be any one of City/Fulham/Boro

Derby (in particular) and Wigan are two excellent shouts imo. Could see both being relagted with games to spare.

bolton might be a good bet

Worth an outside punt imo. Could well fall to bits without the guy who's got them where they are.

Certainly wouldn't be surprised if Sammy Lee doesn't last the season.

Any see the odds for us with 'Hills to win the league excluding the 'Big 4'? 7/1. Canny bet imo. It'll get shorter by the end of the summer I reckon. Spurs are favourites at about 5/2 iirc.

Any see the odds for us with 'Hills to win the league excluding the 'Big 4'? 7/1. Canny bet imo. It'll get shorter by the end of the summer I reckon. Spurs are favourites at about 5/2 iirc.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/barclays-premiership/w-o-big-4

For some reason on Oddschecker Spurs are also included in 'Group A' with the top four. Unfortunately that means they are 66/1. :lol:

We're favourite to finish top of 'Group B' at 2/1.