Sunday Gossips

Guest SwissMagpie

Guest Nappy Rash

Mattarazzi is fuckin garbage.

He's Italian, has won the World Cup, is good in computer games, must be mint.

I remember the big useless cunt at Everton, Roque Junior was also wanked over by millions of tits until he joined Leeds  :lol:

I remember the big useless cunt at Everton, Roque Junior was also wanked over by millions of tits until he joined Leeds  :lol:

WUM?

Materazzi is not very good in computer games though. At least not FM...

And do you think Italy would have won the WC with a shit-player in the defence? Materazzi is a very very good defender.

Guest Nappy Rash

Materazzi is not very good in computer games though. At least not FM...

They must be getting more realistic these days then  8)

He plays for Inter Milan, they won Serie A by 20 odd points, they won 18 games in a row, he scored 10 goals, he's one of their best players, he's a starter in defence for the team with the best defenders in the world Italy.

Obviously he's not good enough for us and it must be them daft computer games or something.

Guest Nappy Rash

Roque Junior played for Milan, so did Laursen (at Villa), they won everything...............they must be class.

If football was as simple as half the people that talk about, we'd all be Managers, multi millionaires and not wasting our time on message boards.

Mattarazzi is fuckin shit, for those of us who had fluff on wor conkers before Sky, we have memories of the big lumbering oaf at Everton showing his true colours.

Roque Junior played for Milan, so did Laursen (at Villa), they won everything...............they must be class.

If football was as simple as half the people that talk about, we'd all be Managers, multi millionaires and not wasting our time on message boards.

Mattarazzi is fuckin shit, for those of us who had fluff on wor conkers before Sky, we have memories of the big lumbering oaf at Everton showing his true colours.

He was crap at the start of the season, but by the end picked up form but he'd already made up his mind that he wanted to leave.

The Kanoute speculation is mint like.  Are Mali in the African Nations?

That's really gonna get us places, 2 of the 4 strikers away for January.  So what do we do should (if expected) Shola gets crocked?  Put our hopes in Carroll?

While we're on lets get half the Ghana team in too.

FUCK ME.

How often in the ANs?

Has it not just been?  :undecided:

Guest Nappy Rash

Aye (probably) the Worlds best Player is shit  :lol: :uglystupid2:

You're setting your own strawmen on fire now, you dont need any further help from me  :lol:

author=Optimistic Nut link=topic=41679.msg878870#msg878870 date=1182081652]

And how many players do you know after a sh*t season, go back to the club they were sold by for more than originally sold?

Everton had the gumption to dump him while he was still rated by his previous club, unlike us who if you don't succeed we will hold onto you until your worth nowt or lose most of your value.

Aye (probably) the Worlds best Player is shit  :lol: :uglystupid2:

How is that any different to what you're going on about? Judging a player on his form 9 years ago?

The Kanoute speculation is mint like.  Are Mali in the African Nations?

That's really gonna get us places, 2 of the 4 strikers away for January.  So what do we do should (if expected) Shola gets crocked?  Put our hopes in Carroll?

While we're on lets get half the Ghana team in too.

f*** ME.

How often in the ANs?

Has it not just been?  :undecided:

It's pretty much all of January usually.  And looking at our fixtures around that time, that's when we need everybody fit.

Don't see why we're "replacing Owen" when there's been nowt made of any bids yet.  If no-one comes in for him (with enough time to let us replace him) then make him stay, don't go out trying to offload him.

Contrary to the article as well, I don't think Kanoute would be interesting in coming here unless we offer him a bucket-load of money.

And how many players do you know after a sh*t season, go back to the club they were sold by for more than originally sold?/quote]

Everton had the gumption to dump him while he was still rated by his previous club, unlike us who if you don't succeed we will hold onto you until your worth nowt or lose most of your value.

He left because he was homesick...a la Domi.

Guest Nappy Rash

Aye (probably) the Worlds best Player is s***  :lol: :uglystupid2:

How is that any different to what you're going on about? Judging a player on his form 9 years ago?

Im judging a player from his form 9 Years ago am I?  :lol:

If I didnt have a sense of humour I'd be pouring petrol on mesel or smashing me computer up  :lol:

He plays for Inter Milan, they won Serie A by 20 odd points, they won 18 games in a row, he scored 10 goals, he's one of their best players, he's a starter in defence for the team with the best defenders in the world Italy.

Obviously he's not good enough for us and it must be them daft computer games or something.

His still gets booked a lot & is still a hot head, his tempermeant & the nature of the Premierleague would not suit him. He will know this & stay in Italy.

Aye (probably) the Worlds best Player is s***  :lol: :uglystupid2:

Im judging a player from his form 9 Years ago am I?  :lol:

If I didnt have a sense of humour I'd be pouring petrol on mesel or smashing me computer up  :lol:

So there is no chance of you still doing that? :(

Yes, that's exactly what you're doing by going on about him being shite for everton

You're obviously not judging him on being the central defender for the best club in Italy and the best country in the world are ya

fucking hell

Guest Nappy Rash

So there is no chance of you still doing that? :(

Dont go following me around again today, otherwise various idiots will think I have a thing for you again  :lol:

Oh and I'd do owt for a laugh  :coolsmiley:

He left because he was homesick...a la Domi.

Domi wanted to move & because slagging of the club,SBR didnt work, he then claimed homesickness. I think Domi is the only Newcastle players name you can key in next to fundamentalist Muslim & topics pop up.

Guest Nappy Rash

Yes, that's exactly what you're doing by going on about him being s**** for everton

You're obviously not judging him on being the central defender for the best club in Italy and the best country in the world are ya

f****** hell

No thats not what Im doing at all you daft fucker, I simply pointed out that those of us who aren't acne ridden retards going through puberty can remember the useless fucker at Everton.

I've seen the fucker live, Ive seen him on TV hundreds of times since then and he's still a big lumbering oaf.

Im not a Champ Manager playing, Sky new breed who thinks because he plays in Italy and is a defender of good reputation he is therefore brilliant.

I have my own opinion based on what I see, thats why when Walter Samuel (best defender on the planet apparently) joined Real Madrid I argued with tonnes of dickheads that he was absolutely shit.

They're all pretty quiet these days.

anyone remember the inter milan game at home, lost 4-1?

my recollection of materazzi was basically he spent 5 minutes winding bellamy up, got him sent off, then not long after they took him off and replaced him with cordoba, a better natural defender and we never got much of a sniff after that...prior to materazzi going off we were making chances but when they put cordoba and cannavaro together we were finished

no doubt materazzi has improved as a player with age but he just ain't that good, it's his other "strengths" he's at inter for...

Guest Nappy Rash

Cordoba is a quality defender, can play all across the back four, strong as on ox, nippy and mint in the air for a dwarf.

Obvioulsy because he was on the bench that game, he's no Mattarazzi  :lol: