How About Best Young Premiership Players ?

Jamie

Add Bramble and Dyer to the list. They're still at an age where they can become top class and if Bramble cuts out his mistakes, and Dyer reaches his world class potential then us and Portsmouth could have two amazing players on our hands.

isnt dyer 28 this season? would not class him as a young prem player especially the way he likes to play and the position he occupies.

Dyer turns 29 this year

Guest kingdawson

Spurs = Lennon, Bale, Dawson, Taarabt, Huddlestone, Dixon, Pekhart, Alnwick, Routledge.

On that list, Lennon yes, Bale & Huddlestone maybe, the rest, meh.

Well you obviously havent seen Taarabt play as he's been class from the 2 cameo appearances. Dixon made the full Ireland squad at 16 years of age and Pekhart looks the business from the youth matches he's played at spurs and Czech republic.

Not gonna even bother try and defend Dawson again tbh.

Guest graemeh72

Spurs = Lennon, Bale, Dawson, Taarabt, Huddlestone, Dixon, Pekhart, Alnwick, Routledge.

Well you obviously havent seen Taarabt play as he's been class from the 2 cameo appearances. Dixon made the full Ireland squad at 16 years of age and Pekhart looks the business from the youth matches he's played at spurs and Czech republic.

Not giving a toss about Spurs, I obviously missed those cameos

Youth matches go without saying

Guest kingdawson

so you didnt watch the West Ham vs spurs game then?

Guest graemeh72

No... I was sanding the hallway

Guest kingdawson

Shame, game of the season tbh.

Guest graemeh72

Shame, game of the season tbh.

I can name 2 that were better  ;D ;D

Arsenal - Cesc Fabregas, Theo Walcott, Denilson, Armand Traore, Gael Clichy, Justin Hoyte, Nicklas Bendtner, Alexandre Song

Villa - Gabriel Agbonlahor, Ahsley Young,  Craig Gardner, Gary Cahill, Luke Young, Liam Ridgewell

Birmingham - Sebastian Larrson, Cameron Jerome, Fabrice Muamba

Blackburn - Matt Derbyshire, David Bentley, Sergio Peter, Christopher Samba

Bolton -

Chelsea - John Obi Mikel, Arjen Robben, Scott Sinclair, Lassana Diarra, Saloman Kalou

Derby - Giles Barnes, Lewin Nyatanga, David Jones, Dean Leacock

Everton - James Vaughan,  Victor Anichebe, Manuel Fernandes

Fulham - Liam Rosenoir, Wayne Routledge

Liverpool - Daniel Agger, Javier Mascherano, Mohamed Sissoko, Adam Hammil, Emiliano Insua

Man City - Micah Richards, Nedum Onuoha, Georgios Samaras, Stephen Ireland

Man Utd - Christiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Ben Foster, Nani, Anderson, Giuseppe Rossi, Johny Evans, Danny SImpson, Gerard Pique

Boro - Stewart Downing, James Morrison, Lee Cattermole, Adam Johnson, Andrew Taylor, Seb Hines

Newcastle - James Milner, Steven Taylor, Obafemi Martins, David Edgar, Tim Krul, Charles N'Zogbia

Pompey - Can't Really think wheather they have many.

Reading - Andre Bikey, Leroy Lita

Sunderland - Anthony Stokes, Grant Leadbitter, Greg Halford, Ross Wallace

Spurs - Aaron Lennon, Gareth Bale, Tom Huddlestone,

West Ham - Mark Noble

Wigan - Leighton Baines

Watford - Hamour Bouzza, Tamas Priskin, Will Hoskins, Al Bangura

Rossi is a good player. Any Newcastle fan who says otherwise is just being daft. He got the odd run out for us playing alongside absolute s****. He's got loads of talent though.

You rate Scott Parker though so perhaps you're not in the best position to call people daft over the players they rate.

Rossi is a good player. Any Newcastle fan who says otherwise is just being daft. He got the odd run out for us playing alongside absolute s****. He's got loads of talent though.

yep

remeber him coming on against Everton (h) and almost changing the game

why Sibierksi started ahead of him, only the unemployed one will know

You rate Scott Parker though so perhaps you're not in the best position to call people daft over the players they rate.

Oh fuck off man. My avatar has been like that for ages. I haven't got round to changing it cos i'm not fussed about it. But now that you mentioned it, Parker was brilliant in his first season, and was poor in his second. Newcastle fans have had enough opportunities to make their minds up whether they rate him or not. Rossi hardly kicked a ball for us. People judging him from his handful of appearances for us are just being stupid. If people have actually seen him for Manure and Italy U21's they will see that he's a talent.

Oh f*** off man. My avatar has been like that for ages. I haven't got round to changing it cos i'm not fussed about it. But now that you mentioned it, Parker was brilliant in his first season, and was poor in his second. Newcastle fans have had enough opportunities to make their minds up whether they rate him or not. Rossi hardly kicked a ball for us. People judging him from his handful of appearances for us are just being stupid. If people have actually seen him for Manure and Italy U21's they will see that he's a talent.

Rossi only ever played for Man Utd against shite teams, did he ever start for them in the Premiership? All I remember was him scoring a massively deflected goal against the Mackems and a few against non league Burton Albion, his reputation is built off what he done for their reserves, similar to Neil Mellor's at Liverpool.

As for Italy under 21's, I can't say I've seen much of him for them, where do you watch that btw as i've hardly seen it advertised anywhere? I expect Dilemma to come along now and tell us how he scored 7 goals in his loan spell at Parma, he probably won't mention that 4 of them came from the penalty spot but there you go.

Rossi won't make it at Man Utd because he's nowhere near good enough.

:clap:he he almost................ :frantic:hes  a shite..remember the nearly hat trick of cunningham v notts county? ROSSI IS PISH end of. a twat, a knacker, a cock if u may! a fookin twate. full stop

Why is he a twat?

COS I DONT LIKE HIM. HE IS NOT A NICE MAN, HE DOES NOT RESPECT HIS ELDERS, nor does he attune himself to natures biorhythms..........I DONT KNOW :razz: HES GOT YIN O THOSE FACES YE WANNAE TWAT11

what is the fucking point