Tribal Football

Guest DavB93

Tribal Football doesn't have a reliability factor as there is nothing original on there...Just have to ask how reliable the source of whatever they have posted is, which they normally include in their articles. They're not as bad as is made out - for example they were the first english language site I know of to pick up on Juve's interested in Ranieri (Which was originally in Gazetta de la sport), I remember years ago they were the first to pick up on the then preposterous notion that Nicolas Anelka was going to sign for City...its just their scattergun aproach and tendency to report absolutely every rumour that runs them down. I'm still willing to read owt they post, I just pay attention to where the stories are coming from. blueyes.gif

Guest exilim

That's been in the French media for a while. Apparently turned us & Lyon down.

That cunt can fuk off now because he turned us down.

The Tribal Football speciality is to take a rumour from somewhere and reword it to look like new information that fans want to hear.

for instance tabloids = we are interested in Leighton Baines

Tribal = we are in negotiations and talking to Leighton Baines, who interests Sam Allardyce a great deal.

Dont know how they get away with some of the bilge they post up there.

It's Newcastle United Blog that gets on my thrupennies.

It just copies and pastes any crap on Newcastle it can find and tries to pass it off as journalism.

That and the fact that he(Ed Harrison)  set the site up with Newcastle-hater A Bilal