Clauses to cost Freddy his job?

KaKa

Guest LucaAltieri

However, I would bet my life that these clause issues are only scratching the surface .... and that there are  far more Freddie fuck ups waiting to be uncovered!

This.

While the Owen clause is shocking, the Oba buy out is at least making a profit. Oba was a Roeder player after all, and there was never any real chance of Roeder seeing out his whole contract. From that point of view its not so bad. £3m return in a year. May well have been put in to make a few bob quickly. Its a decent enough profit but still a low enough fee to tempt someone to come in.

However, as this troublshooter starts to take a deeper look at everything I'm sure we'll find far dodgier practices.

I wish we could get to know the full detials of these clauses, is there a time scale on them, say once there is two weeks left to go in the transfer window then the clauses can not be activated, or has Fred really left us so wide open to be totaly fucked?

I hope the c*** dies.

Harsh.

I hope the c*** has a heart attack and just suvives.

Better?

Not really, you're just making yourself look a twat.

I hope he stubs his toe and it really hurts.  How's that?

I wish we could get to know the full detials of these clauses, is there a time scale on them, say once there is two weeks left to go in the transfer window then the clauses can not be activated, or has Fred really left us so wide open to be totaly fucked?

I think a time scale would be most unlikely - but the one I want to know is exactly who can activate Owen's 9m clause. Apparently it was triggered by our failure to qualify for Europe, but what bothers me is that some reports suggest only a CL club can activate the release... I'd love an answer on that!

I wish we could get to know the full detials of these clauses,

If your shareholder you  have rights:

Law states that any shareholder of a company can visit the companies registered office for two hours between 9am and 5pm on each business day, to inspect various documents

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si1991/Uksi_19911998_en_1.htm

I am not sure of the finer points but if you do own shares you may be able to look at the clauses, but you need to be quick cos once Ashley owns the lot, this law will no longer exists

There has been all kinds of things said about these clauses, the activated if we did'nt get into Europe one I have heard and that it can only be a CL club also, but surley even Fredd would not leave us dead in the water and not put a clause in the clause to stop him leaving close to the end of the transfer window.

The Martins clause is a bit  more foggy, the price is said to be £13mill, shocked there is a proffit on it but tats all we know, does that also have to be a CL club?

If sgare holders can view these things then its a bit strange it has not been done, I bet Anal owns a share or two and you would think its something he would do straight away, go anf find out all the details of these contratcs.

Arsenal could bid £22mill and take Owen and Oba from us, then what would be do ??

I hope the c*** dies.

Harsh.

I hope the c*** has a heart attack and just suvives.

Better?

Not really, you're just making yourself look a t***.

I hope he stubs his toe and it really hurts.  How's that?

You evil bastard! :rant:

If sgare holders can view these things then its a bit strange it has not been done

Any company with a bit of sense would not advertise that people can nip into there offices for 2 hours everyday, I knew this because of left wing comic Mark Thomas.

Surley an in the know journo like Anal would know this too thouhh?

I am not sure of the finer details of what you can see or what you cant because the following is jargon to me.

3.—(1)  This Regulation applies to an obligation to make a register, index or document available for inspection imposed on a company by sections 169(5) (contract for purchase by company of its own shares), 175(6) (statutory declaration and auditors' report relating to payment out of capital), 191(1) (register of debenture holders), 219(1) (register of interests in shares & c), 288(3) (register of directors and secretaries), 318(7) (directors' service contracts), 356(1) (register and index of members) and 383(1) (minute books) of the Act, as well as to section 325 of, and paragraph 25 of Part IV of Schedule 13 to, the Act (register of directors' interests).

(2)  The company shall:

(a) make the register, index or document available for such inspection for not less than two hours during the period between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on each business day; and

(b) permit a person inspecting the register, index or document to copy any information made available for inspection by means of the taking of notes or the transcription of the information.

Guest zerocipher

Toss FFS out and bring in Dein. Then I get the feeling things might start working right around SJP.

Guest puretoon

I can't describe how much I hate Shepherd! I can't stand that smug arrogant fat face of his and would love something (like what's been already described)nasty happen to him-I really would.

To think no matter what the fat bastard does, he's virtually untouchable by the fans, this makes him even more unlikable. He's dragged this club down to gutter level because he knows nowt about football nor how to pick a manager, only how to line his wallet. Don't forget, it's OUR money he's been wasting...and pocketing too!

Dien is the man for here-and a very close friend of Mike Ashleys too ;).

I think we're all waiting for the glorious time when this club's taken off the stock market and back to the way it was.  I think I'm right in saying the reason KK left here all those years ago was because of the flotation and jumped up suits trying to tell him what to do.

Na....things can only get better I'm sure.....:)