Alou Diarra - Equipe.

Optimistic Nut

Aye, I see your point.  :thup:

I just think that he's got his head screwed on and knows a good player when he sees one. He does his homework and scouts him properly before making any moves to get him. I'm hoping that when Ashley gives him the green light, he'd switch his attention to a better class of player. I don't think he can do that just yet and is still in 'bargain mode'. Until things are rubber stamped, he can't go for the type of player we all want at the club.

Agreed, I think we have plenty of good things to look forward to, I just hope too many people are not getting too carried away.

Things are looking good but we've got to see a lot of hard work being done yet.  If we get it right then we can make major gains on teams who finished above us last season, I can't wait to see a ball being kicked, I think Carlisle and Hartlepool should get good boosts to funds soon.

So? he's got the best out of almost everyone so it's irrelevant.

I reckon out of the 98 players he signed the following worked out:

Nicolas Anelka (Fenerbache),

Tal Ben-Haim (Maccabi Tel-Aviv),

Ivan Campo (Real Madrid),

Kevin Davies (Southampton),

Abdoulaye Diagne-Faye (Lens),

El-Hadji Diouf (Liverpool),

Youri Djorkaeff (Kaiserlautern),

Stelios Giannakopoulos (Olympiakos),

Fernando Hierro (Al-Rayyan),

Radhi Jaidi (Esperance de Tunis),

Abdoulaye Meite (Olympique Marseille),

Bernard Mendy (Paris Saint Germain),

Bruno N'Gotty (Olympique Marseille),

Jay-Jay Okocha (Paris Saint Germain),

Henrik Pedersen (Silkeborg),

Michael Ricketts (Walsall),

Gary Speed (Newcastle United),

Idan Tal (Maccabi Haifa),

He never really got to work with the following:

Andranik Teymourian (Abu Moslem),

Gerald Cid (Bordeaux),

Lubomir Michalik (FC Senec)

Is that good? I aint 100% sure.

It got Bolton Wanderers into Europe tbh. Good f****** enough.

Not sure what your point is. Mine was Sam is not the transfer god people make out, he has had more misse than hits. People need to realise not every signing is going to work  like Diouf, Anelka or Ben Haim

Just to match you insane comment Soumess got us to Q/F of the UEFA cup.

Not sure what your point is. Mine was Sam is not the transfer god people make out, he has had more misse than hits.

If you're working with virtually no budget then you haven't got much option than to go with the scatter gun approach, the players that flopped at Bolton were signed on low wages and short term contracts.

I'd be interested to see how many players have flopped there that he paid over £500,000 for.

If you're working with virtually no budget then you haven't got much option than to go with the scatter gun approach

We  cant say he used a 'scatter gun' approach to signing players & then say he does FBI like research into signing players.

The full list of signings:

Ali Al-Habsi (Lyn), Pierre-Yves Andre (FC Nantes), Nicolas Anelka (Fenerbache), Chris Armstrong (Tottenham Hotspur), Ibrahim Ba (AC Milan), Ryan Baldacchino (Blackburn Rovers), Salva Ballesta (Valencia), Anthony Barness (Charlton Athletic), Tal Ben-Haim (Maccabi Tel-Aviv), Fredi Bobic (Borussia Dortmund), Jared Borgetti (Pachuca), Con Boutsianis (Perth Glory), Michael Bridges (Leeds United), Andy Campbell (Middlesbrough), Ivan Campo (Real Madrid), Vincent Candela (Roma), Jeff Cassar (Dallas Burn), Julio Cesar (Real Valladolid), Simon Charlton (Birmingham City), Gerald Cid (Bordeaux), Matt Clarke (Bradford City), Kevin Davies (Southampton), Abdoulaye Diagne-Faye (Lens), Djibril Diawara (Torino), El-Hadji Diouf (Liverpool), Martin Djetou (Nice), Youri Djorkaeff (Kaiserlautern), Blerim Dzemaili (FC Zurich), Mario Espartero (FC Metz), Delroy Facey (Huddersfield Town), Khalilou Fadiga (Inter Milan), Gareth Farrelly (Everton), Les Ferdinand (Leicester City), Fabrice Fernandes (Southampton), Gerald Forschelet (Cannes), Quinton Fortune (Manchester United), Per Frandsen (Blackburn Rovers), Carsten Fredgaard (Sunderland), Stelios Giannakopoulos (Olympiakos), John Gope-Fenepej (FC Nantes), Gareth Grant (Bradford City), Zoltan Harsanyi (FC Senec), Colin Hendry (Coventry City), Fernando Hierro (Al-Rayyan), David Holdsworth (Birmingham City), Darren Holloway (Sunderland), Steve Howey (Leicester City), Radhi Jaidi (Esperance de Tunis), Mario Jardel (Sporting Lisbon), Matt Jansen (Blackburn Rovers), Jermaine Johnson (Tivoli Gardens), Allan Johnston (Sunderland), Blessing Kaku (Ashdod), Mikael Kaprielian (Martigues), Kostas Konstantinidis (Hertha Berlin), Florent Laville (Lyon), Glen Little (Burnley), Ian Marshall (Leicester City), Abdoulaye Meite (Olympique Marseille), Bernard Mendy (Paris Saint Germain), Lubomir Michalik (FC Senec), Javi Moreno (Athletico Madrid), Emmanuele Morini (Roma), Hidetoshi Nakata (Fiorentina), Bruno N'Gotty (Olympique Marseille), Akinori Nishizawa (Cerezo Osaka), Derek Niven (Raith Rovers), David Norris (Boston United), Andy Oakes (Derby County), John O'Kane (Everton), Jay-Jay Okocha (Paris Saint Germain), Jon Otsemobor (Liverpool), Franck Passi (SD Compostela), Henrik Pedersen (Silkeborg), Oscar Perez (Cordoba), Dwight Pezzarossi (Communicaciones), Kevin Poole (Birmingham City), Isaiah Rankin (Bradford City), Leam Richardson (Blackburn Rovers), Donovan Ricketts (Village United), Michael Ricketts (Walsall), Paul Ritchie (Hearts), Jeff Smith (Bishop Auckland), Juergen Sommer (New England Revolution), Nicky Southall (Gillingham), Gary Speed (Newcastle United), Nicky Summerbee (Sunderland), Idan Tal (Maccabi Haifa), Andranik Teymourian (Abu Moslem), Emerson Thome (Sunderland), David Thompson (Portsmouth), Stig Tofting (Hamburg SV), Jani Viander (HJK Helsinki), Ian Walker (Leicester City), Rod Wallace (Glasgow Rangers), Jonathan Walters (Blackburn Rovers), Paul Wheatcroft (Manchester United), Tommy Wright (Manchester City)

Fair enough but this summer is different for him. At Bolton his budget for the summer was tiny and he was forced to work on a shoestring, bringing in Boman's and out-of-favour players on short term contracts. This summer he's got the cash to go out and get the players he's identified and actually wants, rather than taking chances. I know he's signed some dross but he's shifted them on pretty sharpish and it hasn't really cost Bolton financially.

If he thinks that this lad will come in and do the business, I'll back him....and it's been quite a while since I've been able to write something like that.  :lol:

My worry is that he's identified players for Bolton and is working on that list while at Newcastle, the Barton signing doesn't really prove anything either way as Anelka was on his list for Bolton when he had the money.

I just wonder if we're shopping at Aldi when we should be shopping at M&S or Sainsbury's.

I don't know the answer and look forward to see how things pan out over the summer, I hope we have a special player or two to come in, not just the bargain basement type of players usually associated with Allardyce.

I suppose that will depend on the transfer budget as much as the manager, we'll know a bit more in 10 weeks or so.

One step at at a time Mick lad, one step at a time.  blueyes.gif

Don't think we need him at the moment. We need defenders first.

At present we have Nicky Butt, a 32 year old there. Of course we need defenders but we can't just stop looking at other areas because of this!

exactly. people who keep going on about us signing absolutely nobody until we have defenders need to stop being so f****** retarded.

True. Would be no good if we have the opportunity to get someone like Diarra in now, but waited until August or whenever after we'd signed 3 more defenders, when all the good players have already been snapped up and we're looking at Plan D & E.

personally i dont care when we get them in as long as we have a squad by august 11!

Are you having a fucking laugh?

Do you even know what Bolton Wanderers used to be?

Bolton Wanderers used to play my local club, Scarborough Town (who have now actually gone out of business btw) in the league. And, when Allardyce took over, they were a tiny little club with absolutely nothing going for them, heading back into the third tier of football. Sam has got them into the Top 6 of the Premiership on more than one occassion, spending practically fuck all. Bolton man!

Fucking hell! Hardly the same as 'Souness got us to the quarter-finals', is it? That was Newcastle United, with a £50m budget. Christ. The simpleness of some. My "insane comment". :lol:  Get a grip!

On a more mature point, to carry on from my initial one, if Sam signs us one good player for every two bad players, and still gets us into the Top Six and pushing the Champions League (which is more likely with a club of our stature, than say Bolton), then i'll be pretty content!

And these are the ones who got nowhere and he subsequently chucked, because he knew that they weren't good enough and weren't worth offering an addition to their one-month rolling contracts/trials :rolleyes: (they were hardly all multi-million five year deals with huge price tags, like here at Newcastle).

Pierre-Yves Andre (FC Nantes), Chris Armstrong (Tottenham Hotspur), Ryan Baldacchino (Blackburn Rovers), Salva Ballesta (Valencia), Anthony Barness (Charlton Athletic), Fredi Bobic (Borussia Dortmund), Con Boutsianis (Perth Glory), Michael Bridges (Leeds United), Andy Campbell (Middlesbrough), Jeff Cassar (Dallas Burn), Simon Charlton (Birmingham City), Gerald Cid (Bordeaux), Matt Clarke (Bradford City), Djibril Diawara (Torino),  Martin Djetou (Nice), Blerim Dzemaili (FC Zurich), Mario Espartero (FC Metz), Delroy Facey (Huddersfield Town), Gareth Farrelly (Everton), Gerald Forschelet (Cannes), Carsten Fredgaard (Sunderland), John Gope-Fenepej (FC Nantes), Gareth Grant (Bradford City), Zoltan Harsanyi (FC Senec), Colin Hendry (Coventry City), David Holdsworth (Birmingham City), Darren Holloway (Sunderland), Steve Howey (Leicester City),  Jermaine Johnson (Tivoli Gardens), Allan Johnston (Sunderland), Blessing Kaku (Ashdod), Mikael Kaprielian (Martigues), Kostas Konstantinidis (Hertha Berlin), Glen Little (Burnley), Ian Marshall (Leicester City), Lubomir Michalik (FC Senec), Emmanuele Morini (Roma), Akinori Nishizawa (Cerezo Osaka), Derek Niven (Raith Rovers), David Norris (Boston United), Andy Oakes (Derby County), John O'Kane (Everton), Jay-Jay Okocha (Paris Saint Germain), Franck Passi (SD Compostela), Oscar Perez (Cordoba), Dwight Pezzarossi (Communicaciones), Kevin Poole (Birmingham City), Isaiah Rankin (Bradford City), Leam Richardson (Blackburn Rovers), Donovan Ricketts (Village United), Paul Ritchie (Hearts), Jeff Smith (Bishop Auckland), Juergen Sommer (New England Revolution), Nicky Summerbee (Sunderland),  Stig Tofting (Hamburg SV), Jani Viander (HJK Helsinki), Ian Walker (Leicester City), Rod Wallace (Glasgow Rangers), Jonathan Walters (Blackburn Rovers), Paul Wheatcroft (Manchester United), Tommy Wright (Manchester City)

Can't you gather, from the fact that he's forced to sign trialists from the likes of Bishop Auckland, Communicaciones, Tivoli Gardens and Village United, that he had a pretty shite transfer budget and was merely trying these players out? Have you EVER heard of these players other than the fact that they're on the signings list?

With us, atleast before Big Sam, we signed Albert Luques and Hugo Vianas for £8/9/10m, on £50k+a-week wage packets, who stayed on the agenda for three years and more!

Sir Bobby's signings list would be an interesting read for you, tbh, if this is your criteria for how well a manager does in the transfer market.

You haven't a clue what you're on about, mate.

Sep 1999  Jose Rodrigues Alves Antunas ("Fumaca")  MID  Cantuna  Loan

Oct 1999 Kevin Gallacher FWD Blackburn £700,000

Oct 1999 Pietro Parente MID Unattached Trial

Nov 1999 Marino Rodrigues Cristovao Helder DEF Deportivo La Coruna  £500,000 (for one season)

Dec 1999 Lionel Perez GKR Scunthorpe United Loan Ended

Jan 2000 Stuart Elliott DEF Bournemouth Loan Ended

Jan 2000  Diego Gavilan MID Cerro Porteno (Paraguay) £2m

tbc 2000 Lucas Cominelli MID Carlisle United Trial Ended

tbc 2000  Paolo Baier MID Vasco Da Gama Trial

May 2000  Lionel Perez GKR Cambridge United Loan Ended

May 2000 Stuart Elliott DEF Stockport County Loan Ended

May 2000 Garry Brady MID Norwich City Loan Ended

May 2000 Des Hamilton MID Norwich City Loan Ended

May 2000 James Coppinger FWD Hartlepool Loan Ended

May 2000 Cristian Bassedas MID Velez Sarsfield £4.13m

May 2000 Carl Serrant DEF Sheffield Utd Loan called off

Jun 2000 Daniel Cordone FWD Racing Club (Argentina) £500,000 (for one season)

Jul 2000 Carl Cort FWD Wimbledon £7m

Jul 2000  Bruno DEF Maritimo Trial

Jul 2000 Fredy MID Felguerias Trial

Jul 2000  Carmen Alegranza FWD Club TBC Trial

Aug 2000  Esteban Herrera FWD Boca Juniors Trial

Aug 2000  Pablo Facundo Bonvin MID Boca Juniors Trial

Aug 2000  John Karelse GKR Denizlispor

(Turkey) Trial Ended

Aug 2000  Garry Brady MID Barnsley Trial Ended

Aug 2000  Ryan McGuffie DEF Annan Athletic Nominal fee

Sep 2000 Sergei Gurenko DEF AS Roma Trial

Sep 2000  Olivier Bernard DEF Olympique Lyonnais Free

Sep 2000  Pedro Dimas MID Porto Free

Sep 2000  Clarence Acuna MID Universidad De Chile Trial

Sep 2000  Robert Ullathorne DEF Unattached Non-contract

Sep 2000  Dennis Lawrence DEF Defence Force

(Trinidad & Tobago) Trial

Sep 2000  Lomana Tresor LuaLua FWD Colchester United £2.2m

Oct 2000 David McMahon FWD Falkirk Loan Ended

Oct 2000 Clarence Acuna MID Universidad De Chile £960,000

Oct 2000  Pablo Facundo Bonvin FWD Boca Juniors Loan

Oct 2000 Pablo Paz DEF Tenerife Trial

Oct 2000  Garry Brady MID Norwich City Loan Ended

Oct 2000 Jamie McClen MID Motherwell Loan Ended

Nov 2000 Des Hamilton MID Tranmere Loan Ended

Nov 2000  Sun Jihai DEF Dalian Shide (China) Trial

Nov 2000 Tariq MID Club TBC (Libya) Trial

Dec 2000  Jamie McClen MID Motherwell Loan Ended

Jan 2001  Wayne Quinn DEF Sheffield Utd Loan

Jan 2001  David Beharall DEF Preston NE Trial Ended

Feb 2001  Wayne Quinn DEF Sheffield Utd £800,000

Feb 2001  Simon Downer DEF Leyton Orient Trial

Feb 2001 Des Hamilton MID Tranmere Loan Ended

Mar 2001  Carte MID Club TBC Trial

Mar 2001 Andrew O'Brien DEF Bradford City £2m

May 2001 David McMahon FWD Darlington Loan Ended

May 2001 Olivier Bernard DEF Darlington Loan Ended

May 2001 Martin Hidalgo  MID Sporting Cristal Trial

Jun 2001 Craig Bellamy  FWD Coventry City £6m

Jul 2001 Robbie Elliott  DEF Unattached  Free

Aug 2001 Laurent Robert MID Paris St Germain £9.5m

Aug 2001 Hamed Kavianpour  MID Persepolis On Trial

Sep 2001 Sylvain Distin  DEF Paris St Germain On Loan (£500k fee)

Nov 2001 David Beharall  DEF Grimsby Loan Ended

Nov 2001 Steve Caldwell  DEF Blackpool Loan Ended

Dec 2001 Gary Caldwell  DEF Darlington Loan Ended

Jan 2002 Steve Caldwell  DEF Bradford Loan Ended

Jan 2002 Dries Boussatta MID Unattached On Trial

Jan 2002 Jermaine Jenas MID Nottingham Forest £5m

Feb 2002 Steve Caldwell  DEF Bradford City Loan ended

Apr 2002 James Coppinger  FWD Hartlepool Loan ended

Apr 2002 Gary Caldwell  DEF Hibernian Loan ended

May 2002 Christian Bassedas MID Tenerife Loan ended

Jun 2002 Hugo Miguel Viana MID Sporting Lisbon £8.5m being quoted

Jul 2002 Titus Bramble DEF Ipswich Town £4.5m

Aug 2002 Diego Gavilan MID Guadalajara Loan ended

Sep 2002 Russell Howarth GK York City Trial

Oct 2002 Tony Caig GK Hibernian Trial

Nov 2002 Brian Kerr MID Coventry City Loan ended

Dec 2002 Isaac Okoronkwo DEF Shaktar Donetsk Trial

Jan 2003 Richard Offiong FWD Darlington Loan ended

Jan 2003 Jonathan Woodgate DEF Leeds United £8m + further £1m to follow

Jan 2003 Tony Caig GKR Hibernian Free transfer

Mar 2003 Darren Ambrose MID Ipswich Town £1m + further £1.5m to follow

Apr 2003 Michael Chopra FWD Watford Loan ended

Apr 2003 Gary Caldwell DEF Coventry City Loan ended

May 2003 Richard Offiong FWD Motherwell Loan ended

Jul 2003 Lee Bowyer MID Unattached Free transfer

Oct 2003 Adam Collin GKR Oldham Athletic Loan ended

Oct 2003 Gary Caldwell DEF Derby County Loan ended

Nov 2003 Brian Kerr MID Livingston Loan curtailed - injury

Jan 2004 Steven Taylor DEF Wycombe Wanderers Loan ended

Jan 2004 Tony Caig GKR Barnsley Loan ended

Feb 2004 Michael Bridges FWD Leeds United 3-month loan

Mar 2004 Bradley Orr MID Burnley Loan ended

Mar 2004 Michael Chopra FWD Nottingham Forest Loan ended

Apr 2004 Richard Offiong FWD York City Loan ended

May 2004 Calvin Zola FWD Oldham Loan ended

May 2004 Steve Caldwell DEF Leeds United Loan ended

Jul 2004 James Milner MID Leeds United £3.6m + £1.4m to follow

Jul 2004 Charles N'Zogbia MID Le Havre Trial

Jul 2004 Patrick Kluivert FWD Barcelona Free

Jul 2004 Nicky Butt MID Man Utd £2m tbc

Aug 2004 Charles N'Zogbia MID Le Havre Compensation fee tba

Aug 2004 Stephen Carr DEF Tottenham £2m tbc

And these are the ones who got nowhere and he subsequently chucked, because he knew that they weren't good enough and weren't worth offering an addition to their one-month rolling contracts/trials :rolleyes: (they were hardly all multi-million five year deals with huge price tags, like here at Newcastle).

Pierre-Yves Andre (FC Nantes), Chris Armstrong (Tottenham Hotspur), Ryan Baldacchino (Blackburn Rovers), Salva Ballesta (Valencia), Anthony Barness (Charlton Athletic), Fredi Bobic (Borussia Dortmund), Con Boutsianis (Perth Glory), Michael Bridges (Leeds United), Andy Campbell (Middlesbrough), Jeff Cassar (Dallas Burn), Simon Charlton (Birmingham City), Gerald Cid (Bordeaux), Matt Clarke (Bradford City), Djibril Diawara (Torino),  Martin Djetou (Nice), Blerim Dzemaili (FC Zurich), Mario Espartero (FC Metz), Delroy Facey (Huddersfield Town), Gareth Farrelly (Everton), Gerald Forschelet (Cannes), Carsten Fredgaard (Sunderland), John Gope-Fenepej (FC Nantes), Gareth Grant (Bradford City), Zoltan Harsanyi (FC Senec), Colin Hendry (Coventry City), David Holdsworth (Birmingham City), Darren Holloway (Sunderland), Steve Howey (Leicester City),  Jermaine Johnson (Tivoli Gardens), Allan Johnston (Sunderland), Blessing Kaku (Ashdod), Mikael Kaprielian (Martigues), Kostas Konstantinidis (Hertha Berlin), Glen Little (Burnley), Ian Marshall (Leicester City), Lubomir Michalik (FC Senec), Emmanuele Morini (Roma), Akinori Nishizawa (Cerezo Osaka), Derek Niven (Raith Rovers), David Norris (Boston United), Andy Oakes (Derby County), John O'Kane (Everton), Jay-Jay Okocha (Paris Saint Germain), Franck Passi (SD Compostela), Oscar Perez (Cordoba), Dwight Pezzarossi (Communicaciones), Kevin Poole (Birmingham City), Isaiah Rankin (Bradford City), Leam Richardson (Blackburn Rovers), Donovan Ricketts (Village United), Paul Ritchie (Hearts), Jeff Smith (Bishop Auckland), Juergen Sommer (New England Revolution), Nicky Summerbee (Sunderland),  Stig Tofting (Hamburg SV), Jani Viander (HJK Helsinki), Ian Walker (Leicester City), Rod Wallace (Glasgow Rangers), Jonathan Walters (Blackburn Rovers), Paul Wheatcroft (Manchester United), Tommy Wright (Manchester City)

Can't you gather, from the fact that he's forced to sign trialists from the likes of Bishop Auckland, Communicaciones, Tivoli Gardens and Village United, that he had a pretty s**** transfer budget and was merely trying these players out? Have you EVER heard of these players other than the fact that they're on the signings list?

With us, atleast before Big Sam, we signed Albert Luques and Hugo Vianas for £8/9/10m, on £50k+a-week wage packets, who stayed on the agenda for three years and more!

Sir Bobby's signings list would be an interesting read for you, tbh, if this is your criteria for how well a manager does in the transfer market.

You haven't a clue what you're on about, mate.

I think you need to get a grip to be honest.

Why shouldn't he question the transfer activity of the person now conducting ours?

All he's done is point out that Allardyce has been less than perfect, he's not branding him as anything other than being fallible.

Who ever said it was perfect?

The point i am trying to make is that Allardyce's record is a damn site better than what we have (potentially at all times in the Premiership?) had...

Was the fact that he said he had 'more misses than hits', proving this by writing out the entire signings list, that i had a gripe with. What good Premiership manager doesn't?

Nov 1999 Marino Rodrigues Cristovao Helder DEF Deportivo La Coruna  £500,000 (for one season)

Aug 2000  Pablo Facundo Bonvin MID Boca Juniors Trial

(Turkey) Trial Ended

Aug 2000  Garry Brady MID Barnsley Trial Ended

Sep 2000  Dennis Lawrence DEF Defence Force

Look at all the loan signings... most of these players were signed as short term moves, probably as cover for what they already had ,so it wasn't really a question of Allardyce wanting these players in the club on a permanent basis.

Aug 2000   Pablo Facundo Bonvin MID Boca Juniors Trial

(Turkey) Trial Ended

Aug 2000   Garry Brady MID Barnsley Trial Ended

Sep 2000   Dennis Lawrence DEF Defence Force

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

I don't know where the Allardyce list comes from or what they actually were, ie trials.  You can hardly class some of Sir Bobby's as his signings, Des Hamilton coming back from trial is hardly his fault, some of those are also kids who have returned from loan, Gary Caldwell is on four times.   :D

Do you even know what Bolton Wanderers used to be?

Bolton Wanderers used to play my local club, Scarborough Town (who have now actually gone out of business btw) in the league. And, when Allardyce took over, they were a tiny little club with absolutely nothing going for them, heading back into the third tier of football. Sam has got them into the Top 6 of the Premiership on more than one occassion, spending practically f*** all. Bolton

Founder members of the Football League & a club that had been in Premier League at least twice before Sam took over. It was Phil Neal/Bruce Rioch who took them back throug the league system to the Premier League.

Nothing going for them before he took over? They had just lost out on the play-off final the previous season. He nearly done a Roy Keane before Roy Keane taking over a club @ the bottom of the league early in the season & then getting promotion to the Premiership.

Who ever said it was perfect?

The point i am trying to make is that Allardyce's record is a damn site better than what we have (potentially at all times in the Premiership?) had...

Was the fact that he said he had 'more misses than hits', proving this by writing out the entire signings list, that i had a gripe with. What good Premiership manager doesn't?

I''ll bet you every penny I have that Allardyce doesn't finish his time here with a better transfer record than Keegan.