Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

Hope we get him. I wanted him here last summer. I would be absolutely chuffed if we end June having signed Rozenhal, Geremi, Barton and Viduka for a total of £8.8m

Minus Parker who we sold for £7 million.

So would actually be £1.8 million.

Outrageously good business.

Guest teepee

another unambitious signing if you ask me, that is unless he is alright with being merely a squad player. butt is a bette dcm and nobby a better rb.

Wouldn't be a bad deal for free.

He's not a right back though.

Maybe not originally, but isn't that where most of his performances for Chelsea over the last two years have been? Nobby's not a right back either, and he's still our best one at the moment. I like the idea of this signing, would add depth to the squad.

another unambitious signing if you ask me, that is unless he is alright with being merely a squad player. butt is a bette dcm and nobby a better rb.

Who the hell do you expect us to sign? He covers a few positions, is cheap, experienced, and is a good quality player. Nobby is more than capable at right back, but Geremi is better there because he is better defensively. I don't understand what some people want. This is exactly the type of signing we should have been making last summer.

Nobby a better right-back???

You keep telling yourself that.

Nobby was only applauded so much last year due to carr's wothlessness. Let's not fool ourselves Nobby was very average and didn't instill much confidence at all.

Guest teepee

Nobby was only applauded so much last year due to carr's wothlessness. Let's not fool ourselves Nobby was very average and didn't instill much confidence at all.

i will keep telling both myself and you that ;-)

seriously though, nobby may not be a great right back, but neither is geremi!

but as i said, if he is alright with being a squad player, not guarenteed a place in the starting 11, it is a decent deal. it is, however, extremely important that we do not end up paying him silly wages just because he is on a free!

i will keep telling both myself and you that ;-)

seriously though, nobby may not be a great right back, but neither is geremi!

but as i said, if he is alright with being a squad player, not guarenteed a place in the starting 11, it is a decent deal. it is, however, extremely important that we do not end up paying him silly wages just because he is on a free!

Geremi who has played at the best club in Britian over the past 3 years isnt a good right back? Despite playing there most of last season? You better go and tell Jose that.

Geremi would be a very good signing. Very versitile, Shit load of experince, very good at set peices, and he's on a free. What more to people want ffs?

I would be well chuffed with this deal. I think he is a quality play who could offer us options in a number of positions. Good a set pieces aswell.

This is turning into a good summer. After the poor close season of the past few seasons this is a welcome treat.

Its amazing the difference in how we are dealing in transfers with someone with a clue. And Roeder couldn't even say that Allardyce has had money because he has spent less that he has made.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Nobby and Nicky Butt were our best two players from last season.

There's not a lot you can show about your game if the rest of your teammates are not doing their job, but countless times Nobby cleared up mistakes made within our defence.

As for Nicky Butt, he took on Parker's role when Parker simply wasn't up to it. Very composed and organised.

Guest exilim

Hope we get him. I wanted him here last summer. I would be absolutely chuffed if we end June having signed Rozenhal, Geremi, Barton and Viduka for a total of £8.8m

Rozehnal's deal might be 2.7m. 5.8m for barton + 2.7 for rozehnal adds up to 8.5 m.

Take off 6.5 from parker and we signed 4 players for 2million.

Yes, aboslutely chuffed.

Almost 1/5 of the price of a player who just played a few senior games for us.

There's not a lot you can show about your game if the rest of your teammates are not doing their job, but countless times Nobby cleared up mistakes made within our defence.

As for Nicky Butt, he took on Parker's role when Parker simply wasn't up to it. Very composed and organised.

They were the best though because we were a shit team.

We want to have a quality team, and Geremi is one of many players needed to form a quality squad.

Rozehnal's deal might be 2.7m. 5.8m for barton + 2.7 for rozehnal adds up to 8.5 m.

Yes, aboslutely chuffed.

At the moment, it is a loss of 5 first team players, and £2m, and an incoming of 4 players whom are a bit better.

after Geremi, it will be a case of really tracking down on players that are going to heftily improve our first team. Three of four signings thus far are squad signings.

The best is yet to come.

Guest Geordie Boyo

They were the best though because we were a s*** team.

We want to have a quality team, and Geremi is one of many players needed to form a quality squad.

So bad players stand out within a shit team?

I personally don't rate those two as low as you seem to. I'm not saying start both players. What I am saying is Nobby is more than an average player and deserves a little more credit.

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Geremi would be a great signing for us, experienced, versatile and proven he can do it in the PL! On a freebie too, get him snapped up Sam... He's only 28 too thought he was older!!

Guest exilim

Yes, aboslutely chuffed.

At the moment, it is a loss of 5 first team players, and £2m, and an incoming of 4 players whom are a bit better.

after Geremi, it will be a case of really tracking down on players that are going to heftily improve our first team. Three of four signings thus far are squad signings.

The best is yet to come.

Viduka and Barton won't be that much of a squad player. Viduka is the improved version of pedersen and Sam loves to have one of those up front.