Geremi gets work permit, Officially signs - .cock

bodson

Milner is f****** appauling. Really don't see what he brings to the team at all. I don't hate the kid for no reason, I was quite excited when he signed, as he came with a good rep from Leeds fans. He can't cross, he has good a good shot on him, fair play, it takes him 3 attempts to skin a man. He stood out because of how s**** we were last year, he's not even remotely close to Geremi's class.

You can't say that! He's was our player of the year, he's only young etc.

Milner is fucking appauling. Really don't see what he brings to the team at all. I don't hate the kid for no reason, I was quite excited when he signed, as he came with a good rep from Leeds fans. He can't cross, he has good a good shot on him, fair play, it takes him 3 attempts to skin a man. He stood out because of how shite we were last year, he's not even remotely close to Geremi's class.

I thought I was the only one!

Milner is f****** appauling. Really don't see what he brings to the team at all. I don't hate the kid for no reason, I was quite excited when he signed, as he came with a good rep from Leeds fans. He can't cross, he has good a good shot on him, fair play, it takes him 3 attempts to skin a man. He stood out because of how s**** we were last year, he's not even remotely close to Geremi's class.

mackems.gif

mackems.gif

you know I'm right.

Utter toss to be quite honest. I'm not even going to argue/give reasons, just like PegasusBridge, because it's utter, utter drivel. What's sad is that Andy Hunter's on the wind-up, whereas Baggio and Towelie actually believe this.

Utter toss to be quite honest. I'm not even going to argue/give reasons, just like PegasusBridge, because it's utter, utter drivel. What's sad is that Andy Hunter's on the wind-up, whereas Baggio and Towelie actually believe this.

Andy's actually quite right. It does take him an age to beat his man and he can't cross for toffee.

Andy's actually quite right. It does take him an age to beat his man and he can't cross for toffee.

Nonsense and nonsense.

I'm not even going into it. He beats his man very well, despite a lack of pace. And his crossing, although erratic, is often class. Easy to slate the crossing ability when there's no fucker in the box to receive any.

Like i say, Andy Hunter's probably just on the wind-up, whereas Baggio and his 'Milner is Championship-standard' garbage is just laughable.

Ofcouse he can cross, although it is inconsistant. The problem is he hasn't had a proper target in the box for him this season, no one was making the runs and most of the time they didn't even have the height.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

You are fucking brutal.

Ok mate, just because I called you a cunt.....

Milner doesn't have the class to take us to where we want to be (Uefa this season, then again, its a pretty shit league, so mabye he does....)

He has no real quality, he tries hard, but shit, so do I (actually thats a lie, but for arguments sake I do) I'm not on a WU, I generally think the lad is overrated as hell, just because he was the best of a shite team last year.

Nonsense and nonsense.

I'm not even going into it. He beats his man very well, despite a lack of pace. And his crossing, although erratic, is often class. Easy to slate the crossing ability when there's no fucker in the box to receive any.

Like i say, Andy Hunter's probably just on the wind-up, whereas Baggio and his 'Milner is Championship-standard' garbage is just laughable.

Where did I say he was Championship standard?

Nonsense and nonsense.

I actually quite like Milner and think he could potentially become a good player for us but you're seriously fucking deluded if you think is crossing is anything short of dire, classy it is not.

Ok mate, just because I called you a cunt.....

Oh God... :lol:  Do you honestly think i give a rats arse what some fella over the internet calls/thinks of me? To be honest, i quite like it when people call me names when they've never met me. The sheer sadness of it makes me laugh, it's entertaining. Nah, it's cos you're talking shit.

If you think he's overrated, fair enough. He probably is a bit. But to go to the farcical extent that you went to is just stupid.

In response to your post, David Icke:

Bet there's no-one in the Premiership with no more assists directly from crosses than James Milner. If there are, it won't be many.

I can't be arsed quoting, but Wullie, he may have decent stats, but we could do so much better. I personally think Milner might end up half decent if used in the centre. His crossing is erratic as fuck, I don't think arguing "he's had noone to aim for" washes very well, as he never looks up anyway, and I'd say a third of his crosses end up in the stands.

Ok mate, just because I called you a c***.....

Oh God... :lol:  Do you honestly think i give a rats arse what some fella over the internet calls/thinks of me? To be honest, i quite like it when people call me names when they've never met me. The sheer sadness of it makes me laugh, it's entertaining. Nah, it's cos you're talking s***.

If you think he's overrated, fair enough. He probably is a bit. But to go to the farcical extent that you went to is just stupid.

I can't be arsed quoting, but Wullie, he may have decent stats, but we could do so much better. I personally think Milner might end up half decent if used in the centre. His crossing is erratic as fuck, I don't think arguing "he's had noone to aim for" washes very well, as he never looks up anyway, and I'd say a third of his crosses end up in the stands.

His crosses reach the penalty area don't they? :lol:

To be fair, when his crosses are poor, they're low - not flying into the stands. They're very erratic, like i said initially, but to say he doesn't put in the odd excellent cross (whether they're received or not) is just plain wrong.

Don't think you'd be wrong when saying he'd do a job in the centre, though.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing him down the left-wing more often, so he can cut in, because he's got a lethal strike on him.

I can't be arsed quoting, but Wullie, he may have decent stats, but we could do so much better. I personally think Milner might end up half decent if used in the centre. His crossing is erratic as f***, I don't think arguing "he's had noone to aim for" washes very well, as he never looks up anyway, and I'd say a third of his crosses end up in the stands.

To be fair, when his crosses are poor, they're low - not flying into the stands. They're very erratic, like i said initially, but to say he doesn't put in the odd excellent cross (whether they're received or not) is just plain wrong.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing him down the left-wing more often, so he can cut in, because he's got a lethal strike on him.

Oh God... :lol:  Do you honestly think i give a rats arse what some fella over the internet calls/thinks of me? To be honest, i quite like it when people call me names when they've never met me. The sheer sadness of it makes me laugh, it's entertaining. Nah, it's cos you're talking s***.

Not your actual words, i was exaggerating.

Not your actual words, i was exaggerating.

So I didn't say he was Championship standard? What did I say about the lad that you disagree with so strongly as to single me out for talking garbage that's laughable?

I can't be arsed quoting, but Wullie, he may have decent stats, but we could do so much better. I personally think Milner might end up half decent if used in the centre. His crossing is erratic as f***, I don't think arguing "he's had noone to aim for" washes very well, as he never looks up anyway, and I'd say a third of his crosses end up in the stands.

I could put in the odd perfect cross mate.

Lee Mculloch, Downing, Hunt at reading, were all statiscally better than Milner. I wouldn't want 2 of them anywhere near our team.