Wenger reportedly wants Oba for 13 million according to Sun.

madras

Because he never sees any incidents on the pitch which involve his players.

Ok that doesnt make him a cock imo, i think he just likes to not slate his players in public or whatever, unlike what Mourinho has done in the past, i think this is the best method, and i dont think it makes him a cock.

Bergkamp was a bigger cock.

:D :D :D :D :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Why do you say this may i ask, anything to do with that goal, "He didnt mean"?

erm no not at all,

basically the way he used to stamp on people, the way he got Robert sent off at St James Park a few years ago. The way he used to moan at refs etc.

Brilliant skillfull player, no need to act like a cock tho O0

erm no not at all,

basically the way he used to stamp on people, the way he got Robert sent off at St James Park a few years ago. The way he used to moan at refs etc.

Brilliant skillfull player, no need to act like a cock tho O0

I dont think he was anymore of a cock than the next player, i think he looked a bit miserable on the pitch sometimes like

but he was aparently the joker of the group at training and a really nice funny guy!

I dont think he was anymore of a cock than the next player, i think he looked a bit miserable on the pitch sometimes like

but he was aparently the joker of the group at training and a really nice funny guy!

Nope, he was a cock.

Guest johnson293

Sounds a bit like Shearer was supposed to be in private.

While being very focused/driven on the pitch, and coming across as the model pro and very boring in interviews etc, he was apparently one of the main jokers in the squad (at the time), according to Robert Lee (in his autobiography).

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'll never forgive him for the way he disrespected a true great like O'Brien in fron of a sell out crowd. Cunt.

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

Most Arsenal fans would prob rather have Owen i reckon... 4M cheaper as well... I'd rather they took him too... Keep Oba! :D

Guest toon tone rudeboy

From what I read on the Arsenal forum, opinion is more in favor of Martins than Owen tbh.

Guest Sheriff John Bunnell (Ret

July shld be another interesting month anyways.... If we were to get rid of Martins, anyone reckon we could get Anelka? How much would he cost?

Guest Anders Rye

Owen is English and fact; Arsenal don't want any English players near their team, so Martins it is!

Guest samtoonarmy

I wouldn't be too disapointed if Martins left because he misses some easy opportunities occasionally and when he is on the ball he doesn't look that comfortable. Especially for £13m I would let him go and bring in a high-profile striker.

:celb:

Can I guess this has been 14 pages of heated debate then? :D

If he does go to Arsenal it does beg the question, if he isnt good enough for us, cant control the ball and has shocking movement and all of this will never improve......why does Wenger (a manager I would guess 99% of this forum would have loved to have here before Allardyce was appointed) want him? Maybe he isn't as bad as some like to make out...

If he does go to Arsenal it does beg the question, if he isnt good enough for us, cant control the ball and has shocking movement and all of this will never improve......why does Wenger (a manager I would guess 99% of this forum would have loved to have here before Allardyce was appointed) want him? Maybe he isn't as bad as some like to make out...

Nah, we established that doesn't count because he bought Jeffers.

dont forget Dave the fact that the ones that do think he can come good think it can only be with wenger.

It's funny to see some people picking out individual 'easy' goals he scored. We could do this with any striker in the world. Seems Martins is getting criticised for scoring screamers and then getting criticised for scoring tap-ins!

He could and should have scored more last season, and we witnessed first hand the weaknesses in his game. But he also possesses attributes unrivalled by any other player in this league (who else has that pace, strength and shooting ability?). Wenger has obviously identified this and feels that with the right coaching and the right service there's plenty more to come from Obafemi Martins.

Oh right, must be the case then. :D

I agree very much with ohmelads aswell, remember people moaning because he doesn't score enough tap ins. Yes he did miss some that he should have scored BUT he scored 17 goals, not a bad tally for someone of his age in a new league.

On one hand people excuse certain strikers for poor parts of the games because "its their job to score goals" but then they rip into Oba. Doesn't make sense.