Capello sacked- Schuster appointed

NSG

Guest elbee909

what the f**k is that to do with newcastle?

Eh?

Probably not used to things round here yet.  It's not only Newcastle that's discussed here, strange how people think it should be somehow more exclusive.

homo boy , keep your lid on  :)

Lid firmly tight when you're approaching from behind, don't you worry

Guest ChickenKiev

Wonder where Capello will be next season. He's won the championship at least once with every club he's managed! Pretty decent. Next Man U boss?

Guest samtoonarmy

What is wrong with Real Madrid? They did that to Capello 10 years ago in 1997 - he led them to the La Liga Title and then he was sacked. Now the same has happened to him a decade later. I really don't understand the thinking behind that one!

Guest mishka17

very very confusing stuff from madrit... tbh i've read about it few days ago in some tabloid on airport, and they said that capello was sacked, schuster (or i wrote his name wrong; german manager) is going to be in charge, gives up on tevez and tries to sign saviola on free

Forcing Beckham out has something to do with it, apparently...

Unfair if so.

Beckham had forgotten about how to be a footballer. The spell in the wilderness helped him buck up his ideas, and allowed him to put in the performances that helped Madrid win the league.

Forcing Beckham out has something to do with it, apparently...

Spain journo on the radio yesterday said it was the club that wanted Beckham out.

Maybe so, but by the end they clearly wanted him to stay.  Perhaps blaming Capello for bringing it to the stage it got to.  Who knows, it was the Mirror that said this anyway, probably guessing like the rest.

Guest kinaldo

What is wrong with Real Madrid? They did that to Capello 10 years ago in 1997 - he led them to the La Liga Title and then he was sacked.

He quit actually.

Guest kinaldo

"We analysed everything that Capello did, and we think he's a coach that did good things. He worked under a lot of pressure and won the League. But the future has to bring more of what took place this year.

"Every coach develops a plan, and something different may give us even more. We need to find someone who can improve several aspects. For us, the results are important, but because of the history of our Club, we are required to play a different style of football than last year's.

"We should have fun watching Real Madrid football."

Mijatovic was then reminded about what happened last time Madrid axed a title-winning coach when Vicente del Bosque went in 2003, but he refuted the comparison.

"Let me remind you about what happened to Fabio Capello ten years ago," he continued. "It was his own decision to leave for Milan after winning the League, and Real Madrid knew how to continue and then won the Champions League."

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=339138

"We should enjoy watching Real Madrid football"

Actually, i enjoyed watching them lose game after game to the likes of Getafe, Recartivo and Levante, so i am guessing the plan is to the same next season..

f****** cheap argument tbh..

Real Madrid have named Bernd Schuster as their new coach after the sacking of Fabio Capello last week.

The 48-year-old German has ended his two-year association with Getafe to take over at the Bernabeu.

"His teams play good, entertaining football," said Real president Ramon Calderon. "He knows the club and will handle a dressing room full of stars."

Capello was sacked on 28 June - only 11 days after he had led Real to their first league title since 2003.